nathsketch:

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

nathsketch:

Imagine his parents being so proud. “Yes, we made this masterpiece. Better than the Sistine Chapel”. 

Now that you mentioned that the security guard caught me trying to take a picture and he told me that had to put the camera away ??‍♀️

insideout91:

Every time I see Nath profile gif its make me sooo happy hahah, please not change it!! 

Hahahah I’m never changing it. I’ll live in this delusion forever ??

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t tell that to Erica. She would quit or use all her vacation time to be there in first line ???

LOL!  

Yes you can be an extra on set.  But you can NOT tackle Tan Jian Ci and make fish kisses at him.

Kokuto:

LOL!

It's actually kind of sad, but to refine himself into a masterpiece he had to leave home at 13.  There was a moving video that had a video message from his mom, and it made him weepy.

Oh no, poor baby ? Do you know what video is that?

Kokuto:

LOL!

It's actually kind of sad, but to refine himself into a masterpiece he had to leave home at 13.  There was a moving video that had a video message from his mom, and it made him weepy.

??. But his sacrifice was worthy and now look where he is. Messi left his home in Argentina to when he was a young teenager a now he is one of the best soccer players in the world 

Kokuto:

LOL!  

Yes you can be an extra on set.  But you can NOT tackle Tan Jian Ci and make fish kisses at him.

I think you would attempt to do more than fish kisses ??

nathsketch:

Hahahah I’m never changing it. I’ll live in this delusion forever ??

you can change it if will find better TJC kissing gif ? 

nathsketch:

Those ladies are wild hahahaha

Dark hair for the day, white hair for the night lololololol

Perfect!  Solves my problem.  I LOVE Fang Feng Bei.  He's my type of guy. But XL is hot than hot.

nathsketch:

Poltergeist level! Take me inside the screen hahahaha

Why am I plastered against my TV?  I'm trying to get into that world!

nathsketch:

I’m like the plague hahahah

Yes! That’s the best description I’ve read so far ??

Yes!  So much better than my flailing around with my tongue rolling out.

ErickaRamirez:

I think you would attempt to do more than fish kisses ??

Heh.

That BTS would definitely be censored ... not just in China.  LOL!

ErickaRamirez:

Don’t tell that to Erica. She would quit or use all her vacation time to be there in first line ???

I’m legitimately ready to bring shame to my feminist side and leave it all behind for a man. It is what it is. 

nathsketch:

I’m legitimately ready to bring shame to my feminist side and leave it all behind for a man. It is what it is. 

I really can imagine you doing that ??

Kokuto:

Heh.

That BTS would definitely be censored ... not just in China.  LOL!

Even in Brasil where they are more open minded ??

Kokuto:

LOL!  

*writes* No fish kisses. Got it. 

ErickaRamirez:

Even in Brasil where they are more open minded ??

We are, but not that much. Unfortunately, we have one particular singer that I absolutely despise to thank for that absurd image people have of Brazilian women. It makes me so mad ?

ErickaRamirez:

I really can imagine you doing that ??

I mean…I already work remotely. I can draw in China lololol