Niki Demonix:

The recap sounds like an adventure!!!! hahahahahaha 

There’s not one dull moment inside our shell 

ErickaRamirez:

Good news. Thank goodness that when that happens here is only a couple of seconds. I Florida we had to be without power for days when a hurricane pass through and it was horrible because it was during the summer so the heat was unbelievable 

It’s terrible. Sometimes it’s only for a couple of seconds, maybe some 15 minutes, but when it’s really bad it can take several hours X_X

ErickaRamirez:

Even in Brasil where they are more open minded ??

nathsketch:

We are, but not that much. Unfortunately, we have one particular singer that I absolutely despise to thank for that absurd image people have of Brazilian women. It makes me so mad ?

Yes, but definitely less censoring than China.

nathsketch:

*writes* No fish kisses. Got it. 

LOL!  I have the feeling that they'd have to keep a list, and it would get longer every day.  heh

nathsketch:

You were away for quite sometime today! I was getting worried ? 

I meant to get on in the morning, but woke up too late. ;p

Speaking of censoring, I saw this *very* interesting comment on Reddit:

“If you guys think he's pretty now, wait till you see him dance. Pull up the video for "Wet the Bed". The lyrics are gross, but the dancing is OMG!”

What is this and where can I see it? Surely this have the potential to break the internet, no?

Kokuto:

I meant to get on in the morning, but woke up too late. ;p

What time is it now for you? I’m setting up multiple location times on my phone so I’ll know when you’re all sleeping or awake

nathsketch:

What time is it now for you? I’m setting up multiple location times on my phone so I’ll know when you’re all sleeping or awake

12:59 am

nathsketch:

What time is it now for you? I’m setting up multiple location times on my phone so I’ll know when you’re all sleeping or awake

it's 8:02 in Greece right meow

Niki Demonix:

And since i am here...let  me post this again cause damn i cant get this out of my head...what a performance! what a voice! his dancing skills too? omg! the passion? like please kill me with those facial expressions!!!???? But that lady? 2 left feet, the facial expressions of a dead duck & the moves of a stiff cucumber! ?
https://youtu.be/8NoWqrjfSKg?si=-Kb7WOc37zz1Rpiu

There's a lady in this video?

nathsketch:

Ballroom classes, dance competitions, some life experiences/skills we wish we knew firsthand what they are, hailstorms, power outages and the Sistine Chapel. That’s more or less the gist of it ?

LOL!  How we connected everything to Tan Jian Ci, except the weather.

Runs off to find a video of Tan Jian Ci in a rainstorm or power black out.

Kokuto:

There's a lady in this video?

i noticed her from the bad singing on my 37th time watching the video ????

Niki Demonix:

it's 8:02 in Greece right meow

Cool! I didn't know you were in Greece!

Niki Demonix:

i noticed her from the bad singing on my 37th time watching the video ????

LOL!  Tan Jian Ci Tunnel Vision strikes again.

nathsketch:

Speaking of censoring, I saw this *very* interesting comment on Reddit:

“If you guys think he's pretty now, wait till you see him dance. Pull up the video for "Wet the Bed". The lyrics are gross, but the dancing is OMG!”

What is this and where can I see it? Surely this have the potential to break the internet, no?

I think that's your second favorite video, after the red suit video.  The one with the leather oufit?

https://youtu.be/KcAl8hRhFng?si=3VchM4JGyJGiyVGv

Kokuto:

Cool! I didn't know you were in Greece!

Yiiis! I have lost track where everyone's from due to all the TJC distraction ?