We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 luv2bafangurl:

Just heard a melon says that TJC is going to host the new year eve event on Hunan TV and sing songs from his second album. Can someone pls verify this? If this is true, when does he sleep 😱

It’s probably true, just like last year, when he performed IMMA GET IT on New Year’s Eve :)

That’s the million dollar question. It’s a bit worrying, but apparently he can’t stay still 🥹

Elise:

I was watching The Last Immortal yesterday and I saw this:

Xiang Liu, is that you?!

Probably XL's ancestor :)). The last immortal was in the era when the deity race lived in immortal realm, not living together with mortal race. 

nathsketch:

Today's archaeological finding:

🤪

He's so cute!  Love his expression!  And what an .... odd award.  Best Hitchhiker?

luv2bafangurl:

Just heard a melon says that TJC is going to host the new year eve event on Hunan TV and sing songs from his second album. Can someone pls verify this? If this is true, when does he sleep 😱

He's definitely been announced as one of the celebs at the Hunan TV New Year's show, and he usually sings at these New Year's shows.  But I haven't heard an announcement about what he'll sing, how many songs or if it will be something new from his second album.  I suspect there will be at least a traditional song ensemble and maybe one of the many songs from LMLMV or his LYF song.

The question we've all been asking.  At least he isn't doing a costume drama, which I think takes more time in the make up chair.

nathsketch:

It’s probably true, just like last year, when he performed IMMA GET IT on New Year’s Eve :)

That’s the million dollar question. It’s a bit worrying, but apparently he can’t stay still 🥹

Oooh, is that where he debuted Imma Get It?

Yes.  His fans are always worried about him over working.

Elise:

I was watching The Last Immortal yesterday and I saw this:

Xiang Liu, is that you?!

OMG!  Finally, he's showing up elsewhere.

Inner elixir of XL?  hmmmmm

insideout91:

Oh noooo 🤣🤣😭😭😭

Waves!  Good to see you!

nathsketch:

Hahahaha there's also something about multiple nine-headed snakes.

Can we have one? Pretty please.

Wait.  MULTIPLES?  Jumps in line!

insideout91:

Oh noooo 🤣🤣😭😭😭

H19279:

Probably XL's ancestor :)). The last immortal was in the era when the deity race lived in immortal realm, not living together with mortal race. 

What do you guys think of the male lead in The Last Immortal so far? I have major second lead syndrome right now lol. I prefer Hong Yi.  A lot of the Viki comments don't like the male lead yet either.

Elise:

What do you guys think of the male lead in The Last Immortal so far? I have major second lead syndrome right now lol. A lot of the Viki comments don't like the male lead yet either.

I haven’t started it yet. I’m too obsessed with AJTL :D

Kokuto:
Wait. MULTIPLES? Jumps in line!

Is this our chance to get our very own Xiang Liu? Where's the line at? How many are ahead of me? Let me prepare myself....

HeadInTheClouds:

Is this our chance to get our very own Xiang Liu? Where's the line at? How many are ahead of me? Let me prepare myself....

Okay, Knives.  You can go first. lol!

Elise:
What do you guys think of the male lead in The Last Immortal so far? I have major second lead syndrome right now lol. I prefer Hong Yi. A lot of the Viki comments don't like the male lead yet either.

Nothing I saw in the trailer or clips or cast has me watching this.  Is the guy who is in the orange the 2nd male lead?  He's more attractive to me, in that clip... despite his feathered boa and wearing ... orange.  O_o

Kokuto:

Nothing I saw in the trailer or clips or cast has me watching this.  Is the guy who is in the orange the 2nd male lead?  He's more attractive to me, in that clip... despite his feathered boa and wearing ... orange.  O_o

Yeah, I can’t do with any more 2ML syndrome. Lol the orange is a bit…orange heuheuehe

Kokuto:

Nothing I saw in the trailer or clips or cast has me watching this.  Is the guy who is in the orange the 2nd male lead?  He's more attractive to me, in that clip... despite his feathered boa and wearing ... orange.  O_o

Yes, the one in orange is the second male lead <3 I think he's more handsome too.

His clothes and the female lead's clothes kinda match, both reddish orange xD

Zhao Lusi and Li Yunrui (the second male lead) also starred together in Love Like the Galaxy but his character there didn't end up with her either.

This is the second time now I don't ship the female lead with the main lead (maybe that will change when I watch newer episodes).

nathsketch:

Yeah, I can’t do with any more 2ML syndrome. Lol the orange is a bit…orange heuheuehe

It is totally asking to have your heart scooped out with a dull spoon, then sliced by a thousand pieces of paper, then beaten by a meat tenderizer, run through a grinder and shredder in a wood chipper ... with much crying.

Orange.  uhnnn.  Not sure if even Tan Jian Ci could pull off that look and color.

Elise:

Yes, the one in orange is the second male lead <3 I think he's more handsome too.

Zhao Lusi and Li Yunrui (the second male lead) also starred together in Love Like the Galaxy but his character there didn't end up with her either.

This is the second time now I don't ship the female lead with the main lead (maybe that will change when I watch newer episodes).

Nah, this is wrong. They should be together. Hmpf

Elise:

Are they trying to fool people into think these two are a clothing co-ordinated pair?  hmmmm

Now, that is a BIG hair ornament on Zhao Lusi ... I like it.

Haven't seen LLtG either -- why is he taking the thankless role again?  But I agree, that 2nd male lead is more attractive than the ML -- at least to me.