We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 HeadInTheClouds:

I liked some of the build-up in this show, the problem is that the paid-off was hugely disappointing. The lawn chair kiss and the glass door kiss were OK, but the rest were Zzzzzz. If you rate kisses on a scale of 1-5, they never got past a 2. I mean look at these https://www.facebook.com/reel/1450562142187994, they look like they are pecking at each other like giant birds. Where's the passion and the intensity?

I want some clothes ripping, darn it! Is that too much to ask for? Probably :-(

C-drama will only give you Bballs

Elise:

AHAHAHAHA. That's what I was going to say. He's doing all the work while she lays there like a starfish xD

Like girl, wiggle your body a bit .give us a little passion 

Ok, so I tried watching *checks notes* the end of episode 19 and some of the first minutes of episode 20. In total it was probably less than 10 minutes. Yeah, I can’t do this. Really. Made the mistake of leaving the timed comments on. I agree with some of those people. It’s unwatchable. I cannot believe I’m saying this.

Kokuto, I told you I’d be okay with the (hate)watch party but I’m not sure anymore. I’m cringing like crazy. Hahahah *sobs*

It’s a sad life lol

They should have gotten Yang Yang or any other of those famous dudes to play this. Not an actor of Tan’s caliber. Anyway. At least more people are appreciating Xiang Liu’s character, that’s a win I guess.

luv2bafangurl:

Nooo.. AJtL has BE? I am on Ep 12 now. Should I just drop it now or is it a good kind of BE? I don‘t mind BE if the road there make sense and the story good though ? Pls advice before I waste my time further

You should still keep watching I don’t regret watching one of the best drama I saw this year. It’s a good sad ending not dumb nor useless one that’s make sense and worth the road.

HeadInTheClouds:

I liked some of the build-up in this show, the problem is that the paid-off was hugely disappointing. The lawn chair kiss and the glass door kiss were OK, but the rest were Zzzzzz. If you rate kisses on a scale of 1-5, they never got past a 2. I mean look at these https://www.facebook.com/reel/1450562142187994, they look like they are pecking at each other like giant birds. Where's the passion and the intensity?

I want some clothes ripping, darn it! Is that too much to ask for? Probably :-(

Bahahahahahaa 

It’s my favorite the lawn chair I got jealous and all but we had an nosy interruption after nothing happening annoying. I agree we missed that’s blazing even tho Tan did what he could :-/

Badgal1995:

You should still keep watching I don’t regret watching one of the best drama I saw this year. It’s a good sad ending not dumb nor useless one that’s make sense and worth the road.

great, thx for the heads up!

nathsketch:

Ok, so I tried watching *checks notes* the end of episode 19 and some of the first minutes of episode 20. In total it was probably less than 10 minutes. Yeah, I can’t do this. Really. Made the mistake of leaving the timed comments on. I agree with some of those people. It’s unwatchable. I cannot believe I’m saying this.

Kokuto, I told you I’d be okay with the (hate)watch party but I’m not sure anymore. I’m cringing like crazy. Hahahah *sobs*

It’s a sad life lol

They should have gotten Yang Yang or any other of those famous dudes to play this. Not an actor of Tan’s caliber. Anyway. At least more people are appreciating Xiang Liu’s character, that’s a win I guess.

IT'S TIME FOR THIS:

Niki Demonix:

IT'S TIME FOR THIS:

The, now for animals is a nice touch :-)

Niki Demonix:

Ahahahahahahahahah

Your lack of faith in me was justifiable in this case!

Niki Demonix:

So.....

ROASTING TIME!! 

OMG.  No where safe!  I can't even go into the comments now, without spitting my drink. ... LMAO!  From ZYHLJ :

Fans of Xiang Liu, I would like to discuss with you a question may be a little bit improper: in the eighth episode, Xiang Liu brought Wen Xiao Liu back to Chenrong army. After Wen tried to plant the love bug on him but failed, there was a scene where Xiang Liu threw his animal skin blanket to her and told her to sleep. He threw it directly in her face, and then Wen made an exaggerated expression that seemed to be enjoying it, and then smiled a little. I think she wouldn't make such an expression just because she was hit by a blanket. It should be because there was something particularly good about the smell (it looked like she was inhaling from her expression). But what good smell could there be on an animal skin blanket? Could it be incense? Xiang Liu would definitely not incense the blanket in the military camp, and he didn't have the money. It could only be that his own body odor melted into the blanket, and it was probably the unique smell of the nine-headed snake demon, and Wen thought it was good (in fact, she has never concealed the fact that she finds Xiang Liu sexually attractive). Although it's hard to imagine what the smell is like (maybe it reminds you of the sea?), but... I just want to say, can Chenrong army sell this blanket to me? ? I'll pay for a year's military supplies! Buy it for research purposes only... 

https://mydramalist.com/44985-lost-you-forever#comment-15704817

Elise just posted this GIF, I believe.  Now I got to go find it. lol

Kokuto:
Elise just posted this GIF, I believe.  Now I got to go find it. lol

we need this GIF!

Niki Demonix:

we need this GIF!

From Elise, our GiF Goddess!