We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kikinaki:

How did I end up like this?

.....I was a quiet girl in my own corner, then I stumbled upon a drama called LYF. got captivated by one white haired hottie

.....now look at my life! I type things without scheme

WHO AM I??????????

You should stick close to me, Kikinaki. I'm still (relatively) sane. The rest of them are lost causes :-)

Kokuto:

I'm totally on the Happy Train!

You mean the Happy and tHorny Train? :-)

Here's a reminder of why you're on this train

Our Hydra of Sexual Tension! 

Who needs shame or sanity when you have this?

Kokuto:

Who do you want to be? ;p

Hahaha

.....I want to be whatever you want.. 

HeadInTheClouds:

You should stick close to me, Kikinaki. I'm still (relatively) sane. The rest of them are lost causes :-)

Oh he's so hottttt

@HeadInTheClouds thank you for trying to save me. But after seeing this gif of the sex god, I choose the shameless and insanity train

HeadInTheClouds:

I mean LOOK at him!

A fine specimen to burn away any conservativeness in me

.......all my thoughts are full of tHorny things 

nathsketch:

Xiao Dai is legit passed out hahahaha

Well, they both are lol

For chinguuuuu you would be more than happy to be in their position :) :O) ;);)

Elise:

She's the one holding the glass. Is his hands broken so he can't hold the glass himself? It's like a mother feeding a bottle of milk to her infant.

That whole scene was soooooooo awkward :(:(:S:S.

And that confession is one of the worst that I have watched EVERRRRR

Kokuto:

LOL!

I don't even want to know what kissing associated skills you thought he learned throughout his life.  My mind boggles. ahahahahaha

:) :) ;)

HeadInTheClouds:

You are equally corrupted *smh*

You are part of the cult.... You all are...There's no escape...ONLY TJC!!!!

nathsketch:

Guys, I think there’ll be still a long way before the second season drops:

https://weibo.com/5471534537/498076889829002

Ooof, third quarter of 2024. And 19 episodes? Seriously? Wasn’t it supposed to be 21?

Are they going to film the whole thing again? Pretty please heheh

Wellllll sweetie, at least you have more time to finish season 1 :) :) ;);)

Kikinaki:

Hahaha

.....I want to be whatever you want.. 

In the great words of Måneskin..... 

Truer lyrics have never been sung that matched more the vibes of this tHorny thread!

CEMS2001:

Wellllll sweetie, at least you have more time to finish season 1 :) :) ;);)

Wait....... nathsketch  hasn't finished season 1 yet???????? 

Kokuto:

Oh noooo!  Not the orange juice!

Coca Cola for me.

Or get Tan Jian Ci to send some Johnnie Walker!

Poor Kokuto, that orange juice leave a trauma in your life :0(. I still remember the whole thing :(

Badgal1995:

Bahahahahaha kpop fangirl you said I’m dying. Exactly when you go out with someone even shy or reserved. You still end up having a certain comfort in showing yourself after some time a little more. You started feeling comfortable with and you reduce your barrier and shyness a little more. You don’t expect him to do absolutely everything. For me on that, they failed because it gave the impression of a distance between them even when i found they had chemistry and they make it cute sometime otherwise it would have been plain bad.

Chingu I’m only on episode 14th and I don’t know if I want to keep watching it. My expectations were so high like we talked on Saturday and I was really disappointed with the whole thing. Too much awkwardness between them :(

Niki Demonix:

Wait....... nathsketch  hasn't finished season 1 yet???????? 

Nope. Niki you remember that I’m Ericka?? I changed my profile picture and my username while you were in Italy. I posted a comment for you and you never replied 

@insideout91 Erica told me yesterday that you posted the pin that I sent you. Again thank you so much for doing me the favor. I was trying to reply on the original post but I couldn’t find it after so many GIF and comments, I only saw Erica’s comment about it :):)❤️♥️.

Ps: remember that Erica is Nats and me is Ericka. Just kidding. You know how important your friendship is to me ❤️♥️❤️