We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Niki Demonix:

Here...have some Tan Jianci with Jackson Wang ♥

These two are adorable. More entertaining than the whole event hahaha

Niki Demonix:

wait... now i am confused...are we talking about LMLMV?

Ericka and I are still in disbelief heheh

nathsketch:

Ericka and I are still in disbelief heheh ?

you have to finish it for TJC!!!!!!

nathsketch:

Ericka and I are still in disbelief heheh

:) ;). Are we never going to get our emojis back on the forums???

nathsketch:

Only 8 more to go \O/

:0)

Kikinaki:

It's point blank creepy

.....it's giving " guy lurking in the dark to pounce on little girls"

That drama it’s weird. There are so many awkward sneaky, when he confessed to her, she feeding him the juice, the scene where he was in the bed and her hair got entangled on his watch, the scene with her dad at the food stand and I keep can go on mentioning them. :(

Niki Demonix:

ooohhhh yeah right... .like i commented a few pages ago, I had to force myself to finish it  (and i even rewatched the 24 first episodes while waiting for new ones) cause of TJC and i even gave it a 9 for him but honestly.... i wont rewatch it ... it was booooooring af.... 

I did the same rewatching the first episodes omg without TJC i don't know how this show could be in the dreadfull path only.  His voices, him doing everything the whole show, my fancy fanfic, my lack of good airing show, an safe show to watch was the reason I could turn my brain but to rate I need to be rational. Damn you're better than me I couldn't give a 9 actually I want from an 9.5 in the first episodes to 8.5 in my overall rate, it would like telling myself this drama is better my favourite top ranking show nut honestly the writing ain't worth. 8.5 was that much I could give fro the light story and Tan.

Badgal1995:

Sorry chinguuu I encourage you to continue watching but I can understand why you couldn't tho. 

I don’t know Chingu. I haven’t watched anything this week. I just watch a little of  the last immortal and I fell asleep :). I have to watch yesterday’s episode of a good day to be a dog 

Badgal1995:

I did the same rewatching the first episodes omg without TJC i don't know how this show could be in the dreadfull path only.  His voices, him doing everything the whole show, my fancy fanfic, my lack of good airing show, an safe show to watch was the reason I could turn my brain but to rate I need to be rational. Damn you're better than me I couldn't give a 9 actually I want from an 9.5 in the first episodes to 8.5 in my overall rate, it would like telling myself this drama is better my favourite top ranking show nut honestly the writing ain't worth. 8.5 was that much I could give fro the light story and Tan.

Tbh i wanted to give it a 7.5 :( but then i was feeling bad for TJC.... In my head i was thinking that i dont want to ruin the rating of a show he is the ML . I still want to go back and change my rating but i am so biased that i keep feeling bad!

CEMS2001:

That drama it’s weird. There are so many awkward sneaky, when he confessed to her, she feeding him the juice, the scene where he was in the bed and her hair got entangled on his watch, the scene with her dad at the food stand and I keep can go on mentioning them. :(

The confessions I think it was really a shame she didn't find anything else to say apart from an "hmmm" and always the distance btw. Honestly for most of the time her reactions was the problem with everything you mention and some writing too didn't help but I still like the vibes they want to do 

Badgal1995:

The confessions I think it was really a shame she didn't find anything else to say apart from an "hmmm" and always the distance btw. Honestly for most of the time her reactions was the problem with everything you mention and some writing too didn't help but I still like the vibes they want to do 

The FL has the emotional range of a rock....

Niki Demonix:

Tbh i wanted to give it a 7.5 :( but then i was feeling bad for TJC.... In my head i was thinking that i dont want to ruin the rating of a show he is the ML . I still want to go back and change my rating but i am so biased that i keep feeling bad!

I know right sometimes you can't do otherwise when you're watching your fave drama reallll  feels about being bias

Niki Demonix:

The FL has the emotional range of a rock....

LMAO the Minions brooo

I need a minion. They convey my every feeling about everything.

CEMS2001:

I don’t know Chingu. I haven’t watched anything this week. I just watch a little of  the last immortal and I fell asleep :). I have to watch yesterday’s episode of a good day to be a dog 

AHAHAHAHAAH I TOLD YOU ABOUT "The last immortal" some part did put me at sleep idk. I still watch for ZLS because I love her character and LYR the SML was my favourite. Actually I stop watching when ML started to be a little more likable towards ep.  10 or 11 I think and we come to the angsty part not all bad I just put it aside. Wang Anyu I used to like him in modern cdrama but here I don't feel from him what I was waiting for an ML maybe charisma or better acting missing(im no fan of his costumes for example doesn't give my STUNNING  feels when I see other actors in historical costumes). Anyway going to picks again when everything is out. To be continued ---

nathsketch:

LMAO the Minions brooo

I need a minion. They convey my every feeling about everything.

This one is us when we see TJC: