I think I Miss You crossed 200 million RMB. 

And I got my ticket, popcorn, coke and ice cream all purchased. Going to see it tomorrow:-)

HeadInTheClouds:

The veil probably got in the way of them doing the lower half. But you still got TJC"s eyes which is the most  recognisable feature in a face.

Who's Tanya?

the girl version of Tan...(◕‿◕✿) harhar.....

HeadInTheClouds:

And I got my ticket, popcorn, coke and ice cream all purchased. Going to see it tomorrow:-)

I'm envious you get to see it tomorrow! I've got tickets for my mum and daughter for this Friday. Unfortunately the pre-release tickets are not available where I am so no early viewing tomorrow. Still, what is important is that after waiting so long, the tickets are finally available for purchase, so can't wait! And from comments of those who have watched, will need to pack copious amounts of tissues too.

HeadInTheClouds:

I read the news that the movie is delivered in your country of residence. It seems that many cinemas in different states release the movie

HeadInTheClouds:

The veil probably got in the way of them doing the lower half. But you still got TJC"s eyes which is the most  recognisable feature in a face.

Who's Tanya?

Yes, his gorgeous eyes.  But AI always looks off.  It misses the obvious, so many times.

plor20:
the girl version of Tan...(◕‿◕✿) harhar.....

hehehehe

I need to find that video of him dressing up as a girl for variety shows.

HeadInTheClouds:

Yay!!  To think it is probably going to make almost twice as much as they projected.  Folks always underestimating out Tan Jian Ci.

We definitely need a report.  I need to know how many boxes of kleenex I'll need.

liddi:

I'm envious you get to see it tomorrow! I've got tickets for my mum and daughter for this Friday. Unfortunately the pre-release tickets are not available where I am so no early viewing tomorrow. Still, what is important is that after waiting so long, the tickets are finally available for purchase, so can't wait! And from comments of those who have watched, will need to pack copious amounts of tissues too.

I'm envious of both of you guys, but I just have to be a little more patient.

Yes!  Can't wait to hear what you and your daughter think of the movie.

H19279:

I read the news that the movie is delivered in your country of residence. It seems that many cinemas in different states release the movie

I think this is the week for out of China releases.   I saw something that said this might be the last week it will stay in Chinese theaters.  I'd hope it would stay longer, but I think it's done well for being an indy, slice of life sort of film.

Here's a clip from the fan celebration of Tan Jian Ci's wrap on Filter.  I think the drama will film for another week, but Tan Jian Ci's scenes are finished, and now he can join Under the Skin 2 a week late.  Poor guy isn't getting a break. :(

https://youtu.be/jFi6EBPpRdU?si=LGss-1miMOKXqx3f

I love how they sang his songs to / with him!  Plus, of course, the doggies made an appearance.

Kokuto:

Here's a clip from the fan celebration of Tan Jian Ci's wrap on Filter.  I think the drama will film for another week, but Tan Jian Ci's scenes are finished, and now he can join Under the Skin 2 a week late.  Poor guy isn't getting a break. :(

https://youtu.be/jFi6EBPpRdU?si=LGss-1miMOKXqx3f

I love how they sang his songs to / with him!  Plus, of course, the doggies made an appearance.

He looks so good in fitted suits. 

Kokuto:
hehehehe

I need to find that video of him dressing up as a girl for variety shows.

He so beautiful....it makes me cry because even in my prime, did I ever looked that great. Hahaha.

plor20:

He looks so good in fitted suits. 

He does!  I much prefer them to the baggy clothes and baseball hat look.  I really liked the longer coat look that he had in some of the Filter scenes too.

plor20:

He so beautiful....it makes me cry because even in my prime, did I ever looked that great. Hahaha.

IKR!

He's gorgeous.

H19279:

The release was very limited around my area. I think yesterday was the last day as I could not see any other sessions time for the next week. It essentially was in the cinemas for 1 week here.  In the bigger cities, it's showing for longer. 

Kokuto:
I think this is the week for out of China releases. I saw something that said this might be the last week it will stay in Chinese theaters. I'd hope it would stay longer, but I think it's done well for being an indy, slice of life sort of film.

I saw that it has been extended and will stay in the cinema until May.

HeadInTheClouds:
The release was very limited around my area. I think yesterday was the last day as I could not see any other sessions time for the next week. It essentially was in the cinemas for 1 week here. In the bigger cities, it's showing for longer.

Wut?  Nooooooo!  Did you get to see it?

HeadInTheClouds:
I saw that it has been extended and will stay in the cinema until May.

I saw it did get extended!  That's awesome.  Hopefully there will still be screens available.

Kokuto:

Wut?  Nooooooo!  Did you get to see it?

I saw it did get extended!  That's awesome.  Hopefully there will still be screens available.

Yes, I did manage to go see it last night. I originally planned on the day prior but there were only sessions during business hours (makes no sense why they wouldn't have one after business hours session) so it was lucky that they had a suitable time yesterday. I booked in because I couldn't see any other sessions times for subsequent days. 1 measly well :-(

Next movie, Godzilla X Kong. I obviously love my monsters smashing things to smithereens. My lizard chonky boy bringing the destruction. Good time :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes, I did manage to go see it last night. I originally planned on the day prior but there were only sessions during business hours (makes no sense why they wouldn't have one after business hours session) so it was lucky that they had a suitable time yesterday. I booked in because I couldn't see any other sessions times for subsequent days. 1 measly well :-(

Next movie, Godzilla X Kong. I obviously love my monsters smashing things to smithereens. My lizard chonky boy bringing the destruction. Good time :-)

I still have to see Godzilla Minus One.  :(

Don't get me started on the 'scheduling' of movie theaters.  sigh

Weeeeel?  Was it sad?  Or Tan bias aside, was it not your cup of tea?