Itazura Na Kiss is a manga created by Kaoru Tada in 1990. In 1996, the first drama adaption was made in Japan by the same name. That was the beginning of a story that still is being remade today all over Asia. 

I have seen many of the drama adaptions of Itazura Na Kiss. I wanted to know how everyone rates them. Here is my list. 

1. Mischievous Kiss 1 & 2 (2013 and 2014, Japan) Great cast and great acting. Really funny and heartwarming. Can watch it over and over again.

2. It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again (2005 and 2007, Taiwan) I call the MATURE version of them all. Like the rater R version with the much better drama and kissing. Great cast and acting. 

3. Miss in Kiss (2016, Taiwan) It was average. I didn't like acting too much. 

4. Playful Kiss (2010, South Korea) Irie was TOO emotionless and mean in this version. It also had like no kissing in this drama. Rated PG.

5. Itazura Na Kiss (1996, Japan) I watched this a long time ago. I remember it was pretty serious compared to the funny anime and manga.

Itazura Na Kiss (2008, Japan Anime) Would be number 3 if it were a drama. The anime goes more into her pregnancy at the end. 

Versions not watched

Playful Kiss: Special Edition (2010, South Korea)

Kiss Me (2015, Thailand)

Movie Adaptions Not Watched

Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - High School (2016, Japan)
Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - Campus (2017, Japan)
Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - The Proposal (2017, Japan)
Fall in Love at First Kiss (2019, Taiwan)

I've seen:

• the anime and read some of the manga
  • watched the love in tokyo versions
  • i sort of watched the 1996 version, although the story is changed quite a bit
  • about two months ago, I watched the taiwanese version: They kiss again (season 2 of it started with a kiss) I haven't finished the first season though, cause i know how it goes more or less. but the taiwanese version is refreshing, cause some things are different and more romance.
  • I watched: Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - High School (2016, Japan)
    Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - Campus (2017, Japan)
    Mischievous Kiss: The Movie - The Proposal (2017, Japan)                                                                                   (but the acting was pretty bad, but kotoko looked a lot like the anime version in that)
  • I haven't seen the korean version or any of the other versions you mentioned

apparently the author died before completing the manga, so the taiwanese they kiss again version ends with them going to the hospital to see if she's pregnant.

I've watched the Taiwanese version first (It Started with A kiss and They Kiss Again). The ending was a bit sad for me, but I like it. The acting and the chemistry between FL and her mother-in-law was so sweet. There were scenes I loved that didn't appear on any other version.

I watched the Japanese version  from 1996. I liked it, but it wasn't detailed and a bit rush, I guess.

I watched the anime version. I liked it too.

I didn't watch the Korean version, Playful Kiss as a whole. Just a few episodes. I wasn't quite interested in it.

I watched the Japanese version Love in Tokyo (both seasons). I liked them too. They were detailed like the Taiwanese version. But, it didn't touch me as much as the Taiwanese version.

Last, I also watch the Chinese movie version, Fall in Love at First Kiss.. However, since it was a movie, it was rushed and wasn't detailed. So, I didn't like it too much.

Well, basically I like the theme..

takarahime:

apparently the author died before completing the manga, so the taiwanese they kiss again version ends with them going to the hospital to see if she's pregnant.

Yea, she did die before completing the manga. Years later I believe her husband or someone close to her completed the manga hence the anime going more into details after she found out she was pregnant. 

all this versions and they can't escape all the issues this couple has lol