caDAVEr:

Haha... I won't skip... I've been waiting so long just to see her regret believing that HC and beg SF to come back to her lol

Indeed. 

Drama Empress:

catching up 48 now LL character is a downside in this drama without WT hmmmm...

Agree... Those parts only WT is important... and he more handsome than MY LOL.

This show all the "baddies" besides SF are the good looking ones

icecream2000:

i am in ep.51 now.  I liked how SF rescued the A-lan girl from the demon.  The fast reflexes.  excellent action!!! would be grateful if somebody could make a gif of it.  superb.  

I just want to see him happy. I watched episode 48, he is so pale, so much sacrifice, so sad. (that I will be happy to see this scene you mentioned, in which he returns to his good shape and is heroic again), but when I get to that episode.).

caDAVEr:

Indeed.

eliteles1:

I just want to see him happy. I watched episode 48, he is so pale, so much sacrifice, so sad. (that I will be happy to see this scene you mentioned, in which he returns to his good shape and is heroic again), but when I get to that episode.). 

But it seems he has lost so much ki, he became weak after rescuing that girl.  No, its not a happy scene. he did the rescue of that girl in front of  XJ.  Still XJ is being rejected by SF.  Let her suffer for some more time, lah.

TS overheard SF talking with that girl in their room, that the wedding is fake.  So both TS and XJ are happy.

Same old convincing by XJ which she did to apease SF in the initial episodes.  This time along with TS.  

But they have to be careful if they are going to be together coz HC already send 4 of his minions  to have chek on them in the mortal realm.

caDAVEr:

WT character in this drama is a perfect second fiddle ha ha...  HC takes away 1st position

Drama Empress:

WT character in this drama is a perfect second fiddle ha ha...  HC takes away 1st position

I miss WT actually LOL... good thing is these few episodes no more HC though he most hansome after SF.

Drama Empress:

lol

So near the end of ep 51, XJ said she loved him in the past 9 lives...... Can't why they show us that......maybe they filmed it and then had to cut it 

Wish there were enough negative words to describe how ep 47 makes me feel. It hurts seeing XJ treat SF like that, can't imagine how much more it will hurt when subs are released. 

Also why is the kiss scene shorter than the trailer??? They cut it!!!! 

There is a random insert of his eyes and it didn't match with the scene.... Pretty sure they did it original script lol

did they make love in ep.52 or not?

edit:  did the love curse break?

Minnieee33:

Also why is the kiss scene shorter than the trailer??? They cut it!!!! 

Seriously we need a director cut for this drama

icecream2000:

did they make love in ep.52 or not?

edit:  did the love curse break?

Think the love curse got broken... they probably made love... i dont know anymore with these cuts lol

But I am confused... on ep 53, what were they trying to do in the ice/snow cave? What was SF's pet snake and Ruoyu wanting to find 

Minnieee33:

So near the end of ep 51, XJ said she loved him in the past 9 lives...... Can't why they show us that......maybe they filmed it and then had to cut it 

i think she did love him...  because if not.. she would not put the blood in SF eye for her to find him in the next life.. she just can leave him after she die... but she put blood in his eye.. so i think she has feeling but not strong enough to love him