We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

Novel and series different. Based on spoiler I read ah...

In the novel said that vermillion bird fall in love with bai Lin aunty the flower deity.

Bailin create god of war look like his aunty. When god war reincarnation, vermilion bird think she was the flower deity. So he followed her to reincarnation.

I think not weaver girl.. It is the flower deity.

Oh... I see.. thanks for the explanation. I’m gonna miss this spoiler group.

So in the drama did Xi Xuan fall in love with GOW after becoming friends with her? Or did he fall in love with her starting from the first tribulation? 

Minnieee33:

I read the novel a long time ago and I remember it being good. I like the producer, hopefully they won't make the storyline too draggy. I think FL is Jing tian, although in the novel, the FL is suppose to be a lot younger than ML. 

For the 816 meet up, it was awkward as well because HSM was promoting the leads of MXSA, he cube ZYX and CY.....  I really like ZYX, she really wants know to handle awk situations. 

Full 1hr + long video for anyone t wants to watch 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1wV411S7xB

Watched. From the comments on the page, the Chinese had the same impression as I did. In other words: Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan are cute together, a little shy, but kind. (the actor who played the role of Chu Xuanji's father was really upsetting at this cast meeting. (finally, they were left with a very bad impression of this older actor), and fearing that he had spoiled the success of the drama due to the inappropriate placements that he did.
 Dashmount20:

The modern love story.. from synopsis kinda remind the Korean series the forest acted by park Hae jin... I do like him too.. hahahaha

Great. May everything go well for him in these (and other) dramas. And that we can have the pleasure of watching.
 Dashmount20:

So sad that actually love and redemption not so many tv want to endorse it and only Youku... 

https://youtu.be/Z4blLhjR9hI

I don’t know Roy you got so many talent... he can violin? Wow 

I was surprised by Run Yu. (And what a pity that Cheng Yi had to wait 9 years to be recognized.)

Dashmount20:

So sad that actually love and redemption not so many tv want to endorse it and only Youku... 

https://youtu.be/Z4blLhjR9hI

I don’t know Roy you got so many talent... he can violin? Wow 

I think it was Yoku who was so confident (and he was right), and he didn't pass the drama on to any other broadcast network.
 eliteles1:
I think it was Yoku who was so confident (and he was right), and he didn't pass the drama on to any other broadcast network.

Yea so sad only youku that confident this series. Actually when last they rumour this series and I already looking forward and wIting for a year.

If tencent and iqiyi confident that would be nice.. hahaha.. surprisingly tencent confident with promise of chang an.. 

eliteles1:

I was surprised by Run Yu. (And what a pity that Cheng Yi had to wait 9 years to be recognized.) 

yea.. cheng yi first agency not doing well. First one went bankrupt.luckily he choose H&R century... now super busy liaoo..

eliteles1:
Watched. From the comments on the page, the Chinese had the same impression as I did. In other words: Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan are cute together, a little shy, but kind. (the actor who played the role of Chu Xuanji's father was really upsetting at this cast meeting. (finally, they were left with a very bad impression of this older actor), and fearing that he had spoiled the success of the drama due to the inappropriate placements that he did.

which older actor? Chu lei?

pinksprings01:

So in the drama did Xi Xuan fall in love with GOW after becoming friends with her? Or did he fall in love with her starting from the first tribulation? 

it should be after every time God of war console with him. 2 lonely souls in heaven mah...

I think xi xuan also lonely cos he half demon and half god. He willing to protect and follow her 10 life during the thunder punishment..

Last time ye hua got punish by thunder.. now god of war.. now I know if it heavy raining and heavy thunder that mean on heaven there is a punishment for a god.. wakakaka... now I learn new thing... hahaha

Dashmount20:

which older actor? Chu lei?

The actor who played Chu Xuanji's father.
 eliteles1:
The actor who played Chu Xuanji's father.

oo ya lah chu lei lorrr hahahaah

Xuan ji father is chu lei..

Xu feng father in ashes of love..

Noble aspirations also he acted as a teacher that want to kill gui li.. lol.. 

Dashmount20:

it should be after every time God of war console with him. 2 lonely souls in heaven mah...

I think xi xuan also lonely cos he half demon and half god. He willing to protect and follow her 10 life during the thunder punishment..

Last time ye hua got punish by thunder.. now god of war.. now I know if it heavy raining and heavy thunder that mean on heaven there is a punishment for a god.. wakakaka... now I learn new thing... hahaha

More and more I delve deeper into the drama and its poetic meanings with your comments here. (I am still on this journey as not all episodes have received the official translation yet.)

Dashmount20:

oo ya lah chu lei lorrr hahahaah

Xuan ji father is chu lei..

Xu feng father in ashes of love..

Noble aspirations also he acted as a teacher that want to kill gui li.. lol.. 

Yes, that's right. 

eliteles1:

More and more I delve deeper into the drama and its poetic meanings with your comments here. (I am still on this journey as not all episodes have received the official translation yet.) 

I oso still  rewatching the series. Waiting for pp complete sub..then will rewatching again.. thou I have watch raw then watch again with MK sub... hahahahaha :D

Havent fully complete digest.. hahaha