We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

pinksprings01  

true, especially during the major angst arc of the drama, the only people that XJ got to share her true feelings to was with Zi Hu and Teng She. She was being treated as a killing machine once again by most of the people around her.  

I found everything just right. I don't understand why these people complain so much. The couple's love was well represented (both by him and by her). What a boring staff !! They are never satisfied! (This is a drama in which all the suffering on the part of the two was worth it, and everything led perfectly and gradually to a grand finale (for the protagonist couple). Perfect! P.S: These boring and unproductive criticisms also made against the female protagonist of "Novoland Castle in the sky 2 (2020)". All nonsense, the female protagonist was perfect here too.

I feel like if XJ suffered even more in the drama it would’ve hurt SF deeply 

I rewatched the first episode and the growth that both SF and XJ go through is so big in the drama 

pinksprings01:

I rewatched the first episode and the growth that both SF and XJ go through is so big in the drama 

Well, the growth of both was perfect (both learned through the trials that they passed), so that the love between them would win over everything and everyone.

I'm not saying it wasn't right. I love this drama even the angsty part ( I like to suffer) because it adds depth in their story. What I meant is I saw a lot of people mad at Xuanji , that she was stupid, and I was just wondering if they couldn't understand her because we didn't get to see her side more. I was honestly feeling bad for both of them,  they were both hurting. Many wanted her to suffer more but when she went against him she was suffering too. If their story had a tragic ending, she would've killed him then killed herself because I can imagine a scenario where Xuanji can bear to live without Sifeng.