We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

strange part is.. after bailin create god of war.. he said.. "now you dont have 6 senses or heart" 

that mean on the past 9 lives, she also does not have 6 senses ... i think ep 56, bailin got mention it...

I think at first as GOW she doesnt have 6 senses but she probably got it back when she saw the murals. That is why she is also full of hate, so first 9 lives she got her senses just full of hate and glass heart. Then on 10th since she fell down in the river of forgetfulness, she lost her 6 senses. So Xuanji is really like a parallel of GOW life, no senses, being used by people around her for the sake of rigtheousness, being lied to by the person she trusted the most(though for Sifeng because of love for her but for Bai Lin because of love for San jie)

cyprille:

I think at first as GOW she doesnt have 6 senses but she probably got it back when she saw the murals. That is why she is also full of hate, so first 9 lives she got her senses just full of hate and glass heart. Then on 10th since she fell down in the river of forgetfulness, she lost her 6 senses. So Xuanji is really like a parallel of GOW life, no senses, being used by people around her for the sake of rigtheousness, being 

Yes I think this makes sense. There is a reason for the demons to disturb the reincarnation on the 10th and causing her to fall in the river and lose the 6 senses should be it.

I wish there was a scene where Sifeng actually see Bai Li's past so that he will see:

1. Friendship between LHJD and Bai Li

2. Why Bai Li becomes a person who hates Demon when Heavenly Emperor treats everyone as equal

3. How Bai Li created GOW

4. His reason for going to mortal realm

5. How he destroyed Xuanji's heart lamp

6. Who actually break the hairpin

cyprille:

I think at first as GOW she doesnt have 6 senses but she probably got it back when she saw the murals. That is why she is also full of hate, so first 9 lives she got her senses just full of hate and glass heart. Then on 10th since she fell down in the river of forgetfulness, she lost her 6 senses. So Xuanji is really like a parallel of GOW life, no senses, being used by people around her for the sake of rigtheousness, being lied to by the person she trusted the most(though for Sifeng because of love for her but for Bai Lin because of love for San jie)

I dun think so.. 

bai lin remove all senses and heart so she can be controlled by bai lin. 

This is why we need 9 mini series.. hahaha

To explain.. hahaha.. if u asked me...

Only then she meet Ting Nu and she knows how to gain back all senses.. 

So for all lives she has no senses.. hahaha

heart change because of SF persistent to teach her love and let go hatred or dont revenge.. 

That why in the end xuan ji told LHJd that she doesnt want revenge. She want love.

caDAVEr:

Yes I think this makes sense. There is a reason for the demons to disturb the reincarnation on the 10th and causing her to fall in the river and lose the 6 senses should be it.

Demon distrub the 10 reincarnation cos of demon astrology and that cause the misunderstanding LL as GOW.

The demon thought gow born of date 4. But XJ actually born on the next day delay 2 to 3 hours.  So on ep  4 the demon mistaken LL as GOW.

I love how in the end, XJ didn’t have to forgive Bai Lin for what he did to her + LHJD. 

cyprille 

I wish there was a scene where Sifeng actually see Bai Li's past so that he will see:

(It was these two scenes that I wanted Chu Xuanji and Si Feng to see. Xuanji would discover that the flower of love has blossomed for Si Feng. And the flower she took was that Hao Chen made it bloom for her. And the hairpin scene (that they would also see) would be touching. )

pinksprings01:

Alternate ending if Bai Lin didn’t interfere

(Source: ohsehuns)

They both looked so beautiful in this armor (especially him). Is it only here that the heavenly father looks at his son with parental love? (But that moment was so fast with them in the heavenly realm.).
 Dashmount20:

Demon distrub the 10 reincarnation cos of demon astrology and that cause the misunderstanding LL as GOW.

The demon thought gow born of date 4. But XJ actually born on the next day delay 2 to 3 hours.  So on ep  4 the demon mistaken LL as GOW.

Yeps, they were the one to have caused the delay and confused themselves with LL as GOW.  And falling into the river is an accident as the demons doesn't care whether GOW has 6 senses or not. For BL, only the GOW and the 10th reincarnation he bothers about GOW. I don't think he can control the 10th reincarnation so it is a bonus that XJ was born without the 6 senses. Even if she had the senses, BL is fine as long as her memory is blocked. Actually it is better if she had the senses, then she won't have to find the mirror and getting back her memories at the same time.

eliteles1:
They both looked so beautiful in this armor (especially him). Is it only here that the heavenly father looks at his son with parental love? (But that moment was so fast with them in the heavenly realm.).

SF armor more fitting... XJ one a bit too big LOL

caDAVEr:

SF armor more fitting... XJ one a bit too big LOL

But I think she looks great in her blue armor and he looks great in his golden armor.
 eliteles1:
But I think she looks great in her blue armor and he looks great in his golden armor.

I like her most in the red wedding dress :)

caDAVEr:

I like her most in the red wedding dress :)

You are right !

eliteles1:

cyprille 

(It was these two scenes that I wanted Chu Xuanji and Si Feng to see. Xuanji would discover that the flower of love has blossomed for Si Feng. And the flower she took was that Hao Chen made it bloom for her. And the hairpin scene (that they would also see) would be touching. )

I really wanted SF to see that too. He went through so much heart break and it would've been great to see him learn that CJ did reciprocate his feelings. It's great that the leads got a happy ending but it feels like its missing something if the leads don't learn about all the terrible things BL did to mess them up. 

I always liked the fact that Xu Feng (Ashes of love) found out about everything at the end. I really wish they gave the opportunity to SF.