We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

How come on the strongest list, it is missing number 3 XD

Minnieee33:

I read that LHJD is reincarnated as well but when he dies, he will be gone unlike Bailin that has a chance to become God again. Sooo LHJD has the saddest story in some ways, he did nothing wrong. 

All because LhJd was a threaten to heaven.... Gosh... the most powerful is the most threaten for heaven.. yea agree.. he is the most pity one.. cos he killed his own clan and he need to die or reincarnate as XJ

Minnieee33:

How come on the strongest list, it is missing number 3 XD

Hahahaha.. I dunno... I double check.. yea really dun have 3. Wakakaka

Dashmount20:

Yea... he v v v v v busy.. that there one live meeting he feel sleepy...

That why he become skinny...  somemore 2017 -2018 when he filmed the lost tomb 2, he purposely lose weight due to the act and learn martial...

imperial age.. so far no news... 

I dun understand why the promise of Chang an the older version of XCX also played by CY. I still don’t dare to watch the series.. scare ruin SF image.. hahahaha.. why the older version of XCX not played by mature actor.. wakakaka...

I'm also still scared watching The Promise of Chang'an, it's like saying goodbye to Si Feng 😅😅😅 His next life supposed to be happier...😅😅😂

Maybe later on, i'm only gonna watch the happy part before the tragedy come tumbling down..

Dashmount20:

I guess GOW is number 3

pinksprings01:

I guess GOW is number 3

Then it is not  TOP 10 become  TOP 9. Wakakakaka

Even heaven also has conspiracy... haizzzz

So the big mean boss in the end is the heaven king?  I don't understand why LHJD can't hate after what happened to him.... Poor guy 

Eclipse02:

I'm also still scared watching The Promise of Chang'an, it's like saying goodbye to Si Feng ??? His next life supposed to be happier...???

Maybe later on, i'm only gonna watch the happy part before the tragedy come tumbling down..

I'm not watching it because I know the storyline. You can think of it as XJ and SF in their second life time hahahhaha

Minnieee33:

I'm not watching it because I know the storyline. You can think of it as XJ and SF in their second life time hahahhaha

I am also not watching cos I also know the storyline and the ending.. hahahaha same same... but surprisingly and Strangely the rate can be higher than Love and redemption...

I am quite shock.. hahahaha...

I felt love and redemption deserved more.. hahaha

pinksprings01:

I guess GOW is number 3

I change Lor the sequence.. hahaha

Minnieee33:

So the big mean boss in the end is the heaven king?  I don't understand why LHJD can't hate after what happened to him.... Poor guy 

Hahahaha heaven conspiracy... wakakaka

Because of SF teaching Love..

Maybe they manage to manipulate LhJD to Love... hahahaha

Eclipse02:

I'm also still scared watching The Promise of Chang'an, it's like saying goodbye to Si Feng ??? His next life supposed to be happier...???

Hahahaha... it is not happy ending... all character not happy one.. even Liu Hu yuan also... Wu Zhi Qi also not happy ending... hahahaha

Dashmount20:

I think no.3 is Sanjie wkwkkwkwkkwwkkk...

Hahahahaha rumour rumour about Liu Li season 2 clue given by heavenly emperor... dun now whether we need to believe or not...

https://www.sohu.com/a/418129943_120767919?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.3.1600360469567f5Fw6jw&_f=index_pagerecom_3

Is there a second part of the original "Liu Li"? There are 4 clues left in the ending, and the emperor "suggested" it
2020-09-13 17:17

Does "Liu Li" have a second part? There are 4 clues left in the ending, and the emperor "suggests" that it is great!

There are a lot of recent hits, and the genre of themes is extremely rich. Among the many hits, "Liu Li" is quite popular. As a fantasy fairy drama "Liu Li" is not only well-produced, but the choice of actors is still quite close to the original. Although it is not a particularly popular actor, the acting online is quite popular and concerned by everyone. With the continuous development of the plot, the finale of this drama has been broadcast.

Seeing that in the finale, the male protagonist Yu Sifeng’s ten years of sadism and infatuation finally exchanged the female protagonist Chu Xuanji's sincerity, and the two married and had children in the world. It was a very happy ending. However, the audience seems to be unfinished, and they are very curious whether there is a second part of "Liu Li"? The audience looked forward to the four clues left in the finale.

The first obvious clue was that when Si Feng and Xuanji got married, Tingnu sent a box of Yuren teardrops as a gift, but Tingnu did not personally attend the huge wedding. Seeing this scene, Chu Linglong asked "Why didn't he deliver it by himself?" In fact, this was what the audience wanted to ask, but Xuanji did not give an answer at the time, and the plot did not explain it again. It was obviously a foreshadowing.

The second foreshadowing is also easy to find, that is, the villain Yuen Long, who was beaten up by Chu Xuanji in the finale. It looks very happy, but if you think about it, Yuen Long was not completely destroyed. Before Yuen Long led the Asura army into the heaven, his soul stayed in the demon realm, so he still had a chance to come back from resurrection.

Apart from Yuen Long having a chance to come back from the resurrection, everyone is also very concerned about the ending of Luo Hou Jidu. Although he "disappeared" with Emperor Bo Lin in the finale, Bo Lin drank the poisoned wine handed over by Luo Hou at that time, and then fell into reincarnation. And Luo Hou did not drink poisonous wine, his body was Chu Xuanji, so he did not choose reincarnation. Seeing this, do you also find that Luohou's ending is also a clue?

The clue about Luo Hou Jidu is the third, and the fourth is Wuzhi and the little fox. Seeing this clue, I have to sigh that the "hint" from the emperor is amazing! Wuqi found the little fox under the guidance of the emperor, and when he hugged the little fox tightly, he said, "I will never let you leave me again!"

However, the Emperor of Heaven implied that these two could not really stay together, and that the Emperor's evaluation of the relationship between the two was "deep love and shallow." So this is also an obvious foreshadowing. What kind of "deep love and shallow connection" is the way, I look forward to the second part to explain.