Dashmount20:

Donnie yen act as her father?

I mean the ML like boyfriend...

Drama Empress:

Yoson An is her ally and love interest

aiyoh... ML doesn't need to be BF leh... no romcom ah lol

Dashmount20:

Oooo the serial killer... lol..

this looks like that scene when he dig out the heart lor...

caDAVEr:

this looks like that scene when he dig out the heart lor...

That short flashback scene looked terrifying, honestly no wonder Luo Hou Ji Du wants revenge.

pinksprings01:

That short flashback scene looked terrifying, honestly no wonder Luo Hou Ji Du wants revenge.

that's why it reminded me of dexter, doing autopsy on live subjects...

and XJ she did mention she could feel it right? terrifying. 

caDAVEr:

aiyoh... ML doesn't need to be BF leh... no romcom ah lol

then not interested.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

then not interested.. hahaha

sama sama lol... ML more impt than FL for moi.

ohh I thought Donnie yen  was the love interest XD I was so excited to watch it in theater and then stuff happened.

When I saw the scene, I was this remind me of Dexter too. 

The same director as L&R is going to film 薄荷荼靡梨花白, I am waiting for the cast announcement. Then there is also 沉香如屑 going to film. I don't think Cheng Yi have time to do these thought. sad.

What is Crystal filming right now? TBH, I think she improved in this drama but a lot of the scenes (angst scenes) could be a lot better cough ep 47....still mad

caDAVEr:

You mean SF right? Yeah, he vandalised the mural to hide it from XJ but when XJ saw that it is vandalised, commented that she and SF has come to such a stage whereby he hated her until disfiguring her GOW painting. LOL

Yes, I mean Si Feng.

Drama Empress:
hmm  exciting to see Liu Xue Yi as Main Lead in this cute Family Costume Romance Qing Luo (2020)

Me too. 

It looks like it will be very good. Is it already filmed?

eliteles1:

Me too. 

It looks like it will be very good. Is it already filmed?

Filming and production work is done as per news youku will releases it soon

Drama Empress:

Filming and production work is done as per news youku will releases it soon

Thank you. I'm happy to know.

Argh... after watching and rewatching the episodes this week - especially the teary scenes, this song keeps ringing in my head!!!

caDAVEr:

Argh... after watching and rewatching the episodes this week - especially the teary scenes, this song keeps ringing in my head!!!

Father of the Millennium for SF...

Minnieee33:

ohh I thought Donnie yen  was the love interest XD I was so excited to watch it in theater and then stuff happened.

When I saw the scene, I was this remind me of Dexter too. 

The same director as L&R is going to film 薄荷荼靡梨花白, I am waiting for the cast announcement. Then there is also 沉香如屑 going to film. I don't think Cheng Yi have time to do these thought. sad.

What is Crystal filming right now? TBH, I think she improved in this drama but a lot of the scenes (angst scenes) could be a lot better cough ep 47....still mad

All of Crystal Yuan’s upcoming dramas are modern ones...I hope her roles are well written characters 

Later if youku and mango tv decide to upload this drama into youtube it will have a lot of audio cuts due to copyright claims L&R action sequences have One Revolution Music i don't think youku will agree to pay/share ad revenue with them for sure