Dashmount20:

Hahahaha...

So he become the  bad guy.. H&R is the good guy.. LoL..

that why I dunno what are they thinking..

If want to end.. end nicely... dun arrange this kind of  live show if showing this kind of attitude.. just said both of them busy with schedule and due to schedule no further collab.. that is.. let the fans forget by itself.. 

hahaha

Well ... I fear that this will harm Cheng Yi (and therefore) the company will be harmed, because all the dramas that will come out with Cheng Yi as the main protagonist are from this company. (May good, more experienced friends in the circle guide him at this time.)
 0olongtea:

I just watched most of the livestream. I just want to thank CY and YBY for setting an example and practicing social distancing, keeping 1m apart,during this pandemic. XDXDXD In the end,  this is all due to H&R & delusional CP fans. Sad sad just sad.

Hahahaha we see wrong

That live stream is fake.. we all delusional... hahahaha

Wake up.. this is just a bad dream... 

hahahaha.. joking.l

eliteles1:
Well ... I fear that this will harm Cheng Yi (and therefore) the company will be harmed, because all the dramas that will come out with Cheng Yi as the main protagonist are from this company. (May good, more experienced friends in the circle guide you at this time.)

I hope he gets casted in productions outside of H&R, it reminds me of how it’s hard for Dilraba Dilmurat to get casted in productions outside of Jaywalk studio. 

eliteles1:

it's not his fault. It took him 9 years to succeed (no one gave him a chance). Now 30, he made it (and went with this company). It is not that he has no affection for her. He had to do this. The head of the company was there as a spy to avoid interaction between them. 

I get it , I don't blame him but still think there are some situations he could've handled it better. In the end , even if it kinda obvious he was instructed to do so, he's the one people think was inconsiderate. If they're truly good friends, I hope this whole backlash won't affect them.

Dashmount20:

This will not happen on L&R thread.. ahahahaha..

It's better it happens here. lol

Dashmount20:

Ooo what I mean is when YBy lose her balance due to her high heel.. .

CY busy memorizing his 3 scene.... and forgot to look left and right.. his eyes only straight... 

1. No eye contact

2. No touch

3. Distance 1M away.. social distance lorrr

Only bai Shu hold onto her.. hahah

Yes, that's why. Bai Shu was free to be spontaneous. Sadly Cheng Yi was attached to the order he received to comply. But when he looked and saw (although he was distant), he made a move to help her, but as he was far away (by obeying the order he received, he was unable to reach her, but Bai Shu who was nearby can do this.
 LovelyLady:

I get it , I don't blame him but still think there are some situations he could've handled it better. In the end , even if it kinda obvious he was instructed to do so, he's the one people think was inconsiderate. If they're truly good friends, I hope this whole backlash won't affect them.

This really shows how harsh the entertainment industry is... 

LovelyLady:

He was not strong enough (he is under pressure.). But his eyes are not of joy (at any time.).

Many brokenhearted fans on weibo. What a let down. It's really a pity.

eliteles1:

it's not his fault. It took him 9 years to succeed (no one gave him a chance). Now 30, he made it (and went with this company). It is not that he has no affection for her. He had to do this. The head of the company was there as a spy to avoid interaction between them. 

I feel so bad for Cheng Yi, That's why. 

I'm now worried that it might affect his future career. 

eliteles1:
Yes, that's why. Bai Shu was free to be spontaneous. Sadly Cheng Yi was attached to the order he received to comply. But when he looked and saw (although he was distant), he made a move to help her, but as he was far away (by obeying the order he received, he was unable to reach her, but Bai Shu who was nearby can do this.

Hahaha obeying order from yuan Lang...,

If u din give me the chief jade I will kill lize people... hahahaha

Yah.. even bai Shu act normal..We just want normal  casual act as co-worker.

If not sparkle love between them.. is ok... it is their life..

But.. the 3 scene I can’t stand.. really dunno how they think... it is a mystery... only they know..

Yah.. on the second thought..Teng she always disobey Di Jun.. Wah his character match.. hahaha 

LovelyLady:

I hope their friendship doesn't end (somehow it doesn't.).

Dashmount20:

Hahaha obeying order from yuan Lang...,

If u din give me the chief jade I will kill lize people... hahahaha

Yah.. even bai Shu act normal..We just want normal  casual act as co-worker.

If not sparkle love between them.. is ok... it is their life..

But.. the 3 scene I can’t stand.. really dunno how they think... it is a mystery... only they know..

3 scene?

LovelyLady:

Many brokenhearted fans on weibo. What a let down. It's really a pity.

Who not broken? Just 10days show ends.. series is hot and hotter.. fans love XJ and SF character...

Then the 1st live meet so pathetic... 

btw.l I can’t see the Weibo.. can share...

Amanda Ainsworth:

I feel so bad for Cheng Yi, That's why. 

I'm now worried that it might affect his future career. 

Me too. For sure !