Seems like Emperor want to end XJ&SF CP and push YBY&BS CP? To Our Ten Years drama leads should have been YBY & BS hmmmmm....

https://m.sohu.com/a/420026265_442458?scm=1002.b000b.1b6024c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.10.1600753416463bMmfkab

Not sure if this true but somehow make sense why only Bai Shu can  talk and get close to YBY  during the event ...  

cyprille:

Seems like Emperor want to end XJ&SF CP and push YBY&BS CP? To Our Ten Years drama leads should have been YBY & BS hmmmmm....

https://m.sohu.com/a/420026265_442458?scm=1002.b000b.1b6024c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.10.1600753416463bMmfkab

Not sure if this true but somehow make sense why only Bai Shu can  talk and get close to YBY  during the event ...  

now u know... the more u search.. the more headache.. there is a scheme.. heaven emperor scheme.. hahaha

We only know in few month later... 

Dashmount20:

now u know... the more u search.. the more headache.. there is a scheme.. heaven emperor scheme.. hahaha

We only know in few month later... 

Yeah, let's get popcorn and see how this showbiz drama unfolds.... Hahahaha

cyprille:

Yeah, let's get popcorn and see how this showbiz drama unfolds.... Hahahaha

Yea.. pop corn will be nice... i want sweet pop corn.. let watch how this show will be unfold slowly.. hahaha :D

I learnt from the live concert show that the guy wearing the black cap (I supposed he is a producer, no?) was talking about and kinda encouraging us to wait or anticipate for Liuli Season 2.  Is it true? As my chinese is very limited, i am not too sure of what i heard ??? LOL

Eclipse02:

I think, we don't really know what is really happen. I myself also an introvert, i have a difficulty to communicate fluently what is really on my mind, especially under pressure. So maybe when CY said those words, because he didn't know what to say, so he just said what he is told to say. 

The event was done poorly. Too bad, many agencies thought this is the best way to handle it, when the couple in the drama become so big and overshadowing the future projects of the actors/actresses involved. I hope his agency and other agencies learned the lesson, and hopefully make amend for the future.

I hope for the best, for both Cheng Yi and Yuan Bing Yan. I am am looking forward for each of their future projects. This drama is such a beautiful memory in this difficult year. I will never forget them.

I second to each sentence you wrote! Well written!

kelincikebon:

I learnt from the live concert show that the guy wearing the black cap (I supposed he is a producer, no?) was talking about and kinda encouraging us to wait or anticipate for Liuli Season 2.  Is it true? As my chinese is very limited, i am not too sure of what i heard ??? LOL

yes, it's true, but:

1) L&R has perfect ending and there is not sense to continue the story 

2) There is "a very long story to explain" conflict between the producers, so if S2 is planned it's gonna be with other cast 

I'm still searching for my new addiction.... It takes more time to find a good drama than watch it :-D

Ayla Flower:

yes, it's true, but:

1) L&R has perfect ending and there is not sense to continue the story 

2) There is "a very long story to explain" conflict between the producers, so if S2 is planned it's gonna be with other cast 

Ah i see 

Thank you for your reply :)

Ayla Flower:

I'm still searching for my new addiction.... It takes more time to find a good drama than watch it :-D

Hahahah very true!

kelincikebon:

Ohhh..  i thought he was the emperor who become spy.. hahaha...

cyprille:

Dijun also want to give mic to XJ but he's too far XD

https://www.facebook.com/115381323512811/posts/171388011245475/?sfnsn=mo&extid=hmUcwYlwZ4lvpdbI

Hahaha so 3 boys 1 gal.. hahah

Btw.. dijun is handsome.. wearing white.. lol..

Dashmount20:

Ohhh..  i thought he was the emperor who become spy.. hahaha...

Hahahaha!

I was also not so sure who he is, guessing he is the producer? Or someone from the agency?