cyprille:

Seems like Emperor want to end XJ&SF CP and push YBY&BS CP? To Our Ten Years drama leads should have been YBY & BS hmmmmm....

https://m.sohu.com/a/420026265_442458?scm=1002.b000b.1b6024c.ARTICLE_REC&spm=smwp.content.fd-d.10.1600753416463bMmfkab

Not sure if this true but somehow make sense why only Bai Shu can  talk and get close to YBY  during the event ...  

Can't read chinese.Is the article said YBS and BS will be in a new drama as lead? If yes, I will be very happy. Even so, do the Company need to risk the popularity of CY to plot this trick. CY's behaviour that day is too much to handle. But still love their acting skill. 

ChuXuanJi:

Can't read chinese.Is the article said YBS and BS will be in a new drama as lead? If yes, I will be very happy. Even so, do the Company need to risk the popularity of CY to plot this trick. CY's behaviour that day is too much to handle. But still love their acting skill. 

use Google translate..

kelincikebon:

Hahahaha!

I was also not so sure who he is, guessing he is the producer? Or someone from the agency?

I was curious who is zhong kay..  I gave him a nickname heaven emperor.. cos he also smart and know everything... hahaha. is young or old? Handsome or not? Hmmm

It is a mystery...

Wakakaka

Dashmount20:

currently i want to see YBY... CY no mood.. maybe later.. hahaha :D

I need to pat pat my YBY first.. she kena bully in the recent show....

mayber later... CY.. hahaha :D

What?! YBY got bullied? But why 😭😭😭 what happened?

Oh poor my sweet YBY

Xien_Rue:

@Dashmount20

I understand your frustration. But, my experience taught me that with man, straightforward is the norm. Your word recommendation perhaps not even ever registered inside his mind. His PR is not yet polished indeed.  I like Cheng Yi for his acting. If I also like his personality, then it is a bonus.  

In a way, I like him this way more. I can see the true him, not yet masked with PR and fake image. 

Hmmm... i am not good in english.... my English is broken English with singlish version... v bad one.. better dont follow me.. later broken... i can't responsible.. wakaka :)

It is from the news interpretation.. not from my frustration... :D

happen already happen.. life must go on... already said is said... he cant undo what it already said, already happen is happen.. he(CY) need to accept with the big heart... :D

For him, hmmm.. Dun read news first, occupied with works.... wait till the storm cool down... it will cool down by itself.. I hope... 

Let's have fun... :D

kelincikebon:

What?! YBY got bullied? But why ??? what happened?

Oh poor my sweet YBY

u watch first the 920 event at youtube  then u know.. or u back back the page to 184? I forgot.. history already.. hahaha then u know the story...

Why did I think on the show 2 days ago the treatment of the LAR cast towards Crystal Yuan was different huh? and it is true, he was treated differently. Cheng Yi is like that, I feel sad, hmm, I don't understand the news more than I understand how the original news was uhh!!! And actually I also don't blame Cheng Yi need for Crystal Yuan...
 Love Yuan:
Why did I think on the show 2 days ago the treatment of the LAR cast towards Crystal Yuan was different huh? and it is true, he was treated differently. Cheng Yi is like that, I feel sad, hmm, I don't understand the news more than I understand how the original news was uhh!!! And actually I also don't blame Cheng Yi need for Crystal Yuan...

hmmm is it refering to 920 event ah?

Dashmount20:

Ohhh..  i thought he was the emperor who become spy.. hahaha...

There was a Spy? Like what? Opps! I'm confused 

ChuXuanJi:

There was a Spy? Like what? Opps! I'm confused 

Yea... the heaven emperor want to break the CP. he sent the spy to observe the FL and ML.. it is the news.... u back back... start from pg 184? Or back then... I forgot the page... lost count already...

Then u know the story... I have no energy to say... better dun say...

Now I am playing detective.. now playing guessing game who is the spy on the group photo... :D

Dashmount20:

Yea... the heaven emperor want to break the CP. he sent the spy to observe the FL and ML.. it is the news.... u back back... start from pg 200 plus? Or back then... I forgot the page... lost count already...

Then u know the story... I have no energy to say... better dun say...

Now I am playing detective.. I am guessing who is the spy on the group photo... :D

Oh My God! Do they need to do that far? Gosh. ..I will definately go search to read. 

Thank you for answering 

ChuXuanJi:

Oh My God! Do they need to do that far? Gosh. ..I will definately go search to read. 

Thank you for answering 

No problem.... u r most welcome dear...

@eliteles1 why comparing Cheng Yi and Leo Wu???

Dashmount20:

hmmm is it refering to 920 event ah?

Yeah that's what I mean hehe
 Love Yuan:
Yeah that's what I mean hehe

Start from  page 184.

YouTube  full version. https://youtu.be/19Ad6-LmyQo

Then u know... but just keep it Low..  we support each other ok...