We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

I read the storyline and spoiler for TPoC.. i oso dun like.. 

That why till now I dont dare to watch.. thou the weTV put big banner.. i dun dare to click and watch.. hahaha

My heart is small.. scare scare.. it will ruin my sF image.. hahaha :D

Did u realize that the ep of TPOC change from 68 to 61 the now 56. Hahaha MDL change to 56..

I think now become a trend to cut the scene.. hahaha

I also thought about why from Episode 66 down to 56 Episode
 Love Yuan:
yeah last year I also watched LST, this drama is better and tense ? than this latest Cheng Yi drama uhh I'm sorry Cheng Yi fans

LST no CY. only YBY.. hahaha

Maybe need to wait upcoming one better...

Lily Lam:

Link to YBY's song 

https://youtu.be/-Ll_kW40W1o

ooo out already..? ok later watch.. hahaha :D thx

Love Yuan:
I also thought about why from Episode 66 down to 56 Episode

they like discount slash series .. hahahaha :D

Love and Redemption from 72 cut to 59.

TPOC from 68 down to 61 then down to 56.. hahahahaha :D

spoiler of ending TPOC,if u ready.. u can read.. if not.. dun read.. :D

Superme888     a day ago

In The Legend of Xiao Zhuang, the ending was really depressing.

The FL was forced to marry the king because the ML was assumed to be killed in the war and she was said to be "mother(queen) of the world".  

In the beginning of the marriage, the king appreciated her intelligence but due to the spark that FL and ML had, the king got aggressive/+jealous and constantly send her to the cold palace in hopes to make her upset and beg for his love.

The final time the FL was sent to the cold palace, she got pregnant and her step sister married into the palace.  She was given the cold shoulder and everyone was giving her a hard time.  The king didn't care as much anymore because he got the FL's step sister, who also got pregnant soon after entering.  

When the FL gave birth in the cold palace, her son (crown prince) was taken away from her and sent out of the palace. On the same night, the step sister also gave birth.

The step sister later because very sick due to the death of her child and upon her death bed, begged the king and FL to let go of the past. The FL was finally released!

In order to bring her son back to her side, she assists the king in his political problems. A few years after her son return, the king died.

The ML did all the protecting. During the king's reign, he went on many battles and acquired many land.  The king constantly tested him to see if there were any intent to rebel and often, his head was on the line.
When the FL was in the cold palace, he would often sneak inside to check on her. He also frequently visited the crown prince and supplied him with the love and support the king and FL didn't give.

The ML assisted the crown prince to the throne and was appointed regent. After the crown prince became king at age 6/7, he was misled and started hating on the ML for stealing his mother from him.  The ML continues going on battles to acquire land.

After the death of the king, the ML thought he finally had the chance with the FL. However, due to responsibility and her son's disapproval, the FL never gave him the chance.

In the end, the FL killed the ML in order to protect her son. . . since the ML and the crowd prince(now king) both fell for the same girl. The now king, threatens that if he cannot have the girl, he will commit suicide....
~ This story is based on the founding of the Qing Dynasty with Hong Taiji in case you wanna know more.

~~ I honestly hope that the crown prince in this drama isn't as obnoxious as displayed in The Legend of Xiao Zhuang and that the story isn't as depressing.

Dashmount20:

LST no CY. only YBY.. hahaha

Maybe need to wait upcoming one better... 

well I know, I'm just telling stories
 Dashmount20:
i think all the 10 lifes, she is born without senses and heart from glass. it takes time to make her realize that she actually love SF. That why in the end SF told LHJD that XJ a type a person who understand love..  i think that why the heaven emperor also sent Xi Xuan to follow GOW.. cos i think heaven emperor want Xi Xuan to teach GoW to love, let go hatred.. 

in ep 52, XJ told SF that each 9 lifetimes she love him but she realize it too late. And she asked SF to wait for him .. then SF so angry why she was so slow to look for him.. wakakaka :D then SF convince XJ sincerity and Lover Curse lift up.. yea...

ya hoh.. if Bailin never stalk in.. we wont reach 59 ep.. maybe 9 ep.. hahahaha :D

yea.. Ting Nu said it.. in order to get the senses back.. she need to collect all the ba huang mirror.. u r right.. Ting Nu is the physician..so he know the best.. hahaha :D

That's why the mirror is just a catalyst? No need mirror she'll get her senses back also? This part didn't explain ah.

If Bailin never stalk, I think the show just called "Love" (no need redemption liao) LOL

Love Yuan:
yeah I also want to watch the LAR drama again from the first episode with a better sub ?

That time I rewatched episode 1 especially the first part, alot of things makes more sense... based on the later parts... but you won't remember you watch it in episode 1 since it was quite confusing.

caDAVEr : without mirror.. i dun think she gain her sense back.. ep 1. she touch the mirror then she get taste.. i think ba huang is one of the trigger the LHJD memory..  hahahaha

Bailin learn "unfeeling" mantra.. how to teach love? he never teach love.. straight away.. just get marry -> go exclusion then practice together.. Lol.. hahahahaha :D

which part of ep 1?

Love Yuan:
well I know, I'm just telling stories

i havent watch LST cos i dont really like Qin Jun Jie.. now i considering to watch because of YBY only.. for the sake of her.. i bear myself  watching LST.. hahaha :D

Lily Lam:

Link to YBY's song 

I want the voice of XJ to sing this!

Dashmount20:

caDAVEr : without mirror.. i dun think she gain her sense back.. ep 1. she touch the mirror then she get taste.. i think ba huang is one of the trigger the LHJD memory..  hahahaha

Bailin learn "unfeeling" mantra.. how to teach love? he never teach love.. straight away.. just get marry -> go exclusion then practice together.. Lol.. hahahahaha :D

which part of ep 1?

So every 9 lives she get the mirror? If not how to love eventually leh? This Bailin is also a tool... only LHJD got feelings.... SM also, QL and TS lol... the rest all stoneheart

The very first part... with YL in his armour. I rewatched it after 40+ episodes and makes more sense.

caDAVEr:

So every 9 lives she get the mirror? If not how to love eventually leh? This Bailin is also a tool... only LHJD got feelings.... SM also, QL and TS lol... the rest all stoneheart

The very first part... with YL in his armour. I rewatched it after 40+ episodes and makes more sense.

the mirror only when she meet Ting Nu, then Ting Nu advised her to get all senses she need to gather the ba huang mirror..

i dont think in past 9 lifes she meet Ting Nu.. i dun think she will know the ba huang till the last 10 life.. SF life longer.. hahahaha :D

Lily Lam:

Link to YBY's song 

She sounds so sweet but it’s a sad song (since the drama is angst filled)

Dashmount20:

the mirror only when she meet Ting Nu, then Ting Nu advised her to get all senses she need to gather the ba huang mirror..

i dont think in past 9 lifes she meet Ting Nu.. i dun think she will know the ba huang till the last 10 life.. SF life longer.. hahahaha :D

Then she bluff SF... for the previous 9 lives she didn't love him eventually lol

Ting nu probably is his first life... demon mah... got longer life..