caDAVEr:

This is exactly the version I caught in Qianxun. Is there a longer one?

There is the extra kiss from Crystal BTS.. I really hope they give us a longer version for international fans. 

Should we make a discussion thread for eps 54-59 on the main page? I'm going to stay awake to finish the drama haha

Minnieee33:

There is the extra kiss from Crystal BTS.. I really hope they give us a longer version for international fans. 

Should we make a discussion thread for eps 54-59 on the main page? I'm going to stay awake to finish the drama haha

Okay. I support you on the thread! I think our timezone is very different but I am going to finish it as well.

Xien_Rue:

I see. Thank you!!

So as LHJD, he should know and remember all the 10 lives with Si Feng. No wonder he is attached to Si Feng somehow

Yea I think so... so lhjd also share same memory as XJ

Another English subbed version of the new trailer on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE12P_viIcz/?igshid=ax45yps7lhs1 

caDAVEr:

This is exactly the version I caught in Qianxun. Is there a longer one?

No,

pinksprings01:

Another English subbed version of the new trailer on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE12P_viIcz/?igshid=ax45yps7lhs1 

I don't think the drama's ending will be bad. (if there is something that I am not liking about the facts shown in this trailer, I think that all this will be resolved with the love between Si Feng and Chu Xuanji, just them, without any other person or other physical form (or other conscience) hindering If you understand what I mean.

Drama Empress:

"Will the marriage happens before LHJD escapade or after Bailin death"

There is a behind scenes in which in this scene (Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan are playing with each other. At a table Cheng Yi is doing push-ups and on the other side of the small table is Cristal Yuan trying to do the push-ups as well and is failing.). They play all the time.
 Dashmount20:

I don't like Ying Hua.. cos each times, she really try to hurt XJ.

1st meet when at Shao Yang, Ying Hua try to attack XJ when she sleeps on top of tree ep 1

2nd meet after 4year, Ying Hua try to make missunderstand between SF and XJ ep 10 or 9?

3rd meet, Ying Hua try to kill XJ when the 1st lovers curse start ep 20

4th meet, Ying Hua told TS to poison XJ ep 32

5th meet, Ying Hua stab XJ during the Lize Battle ep 42?

wahh.. so many times Ying Hua wants to hurt XJ.. what kind of Pet that want to hurt the person that the master love?

Even TS doesnt do that..

You're right. I hadn't remembered these scenes. (She was very treacherous, but that angelic face made us forget.)

yep they play all the time in between scenes

caDAVEr:

Yeah he came back somehow, not sure if it is because of LHJD... Ya lah, the other BTS showed YL stabbing him.

Yuan Lang is a crow. He looked like one all the time.
 Dashmount20:

HC Stab SF... XJ protect SF by stab SF.. wakss 2 stabs for SF...

SF stabbed HC back... YinHua not happy stab XJ..

so complicated stab stab stab... wakakakakaka :D

so the winner who got more stab is???? SiFeng... 2 stabs (Xj stab and HC Stab)..

Lol

Ummm....

caDAVEr:

Wah you all really counting the punishment for XJ ah... lol

If really want to punish her, the biggest punishment is SF choosing to be with LHJD instead of her in the end... haha

But seriously I think her biggest punishment was not being able to find SF (too many uncertainties - whether he is doing fine, whether he ate the forget love pill etc), after she found him everything else doesn't really matter.

"I think another punishment for XJ will be waiting for SF to wake up after being in a coma for 2 years." 
(Yes, this is the real punishment. The man who loved her the most. A love of 10 lives, and now she can't stand being away from him.)
 eliteles1:
"I think another punishment for XJ will be waiting for SF to wake up after being in a coma for 2 years." 
(Yes, this is the real punishment. The man who loved her the most. A love of 10 lives, and now she can't stand being away from him.)

NOOOOO......, they already separated and suffered enough for the past 1000years & it is not ok to put SF into a coma for the sake of XJ to suffer

Drama Empress:

NOOOOO......, they already separated and suffered enough for the past 1000years & it is not ok to put SF into a coma for the sake of XJ to suffer

"it is not right to put SF in a coma for the sake of XJ suffering" Yes, it's not right, but (it's already scripted in the drama). So, our consolation is: "there are only a few minutes and scenes", then we will see them together and "happily ever after" as we wish. PS: A scene shown in the trailer for the final episodes (where there is a lot of snow falling on a roof and Si Feng sitting on a chair convalescing and Chu Xuanji below beside him, is like a drama scene in which she was the heroine "Listening snow tower", the male protagonist was very sick from the first episode, even though he was an accomplished warrior in martial arts and internal power.)

Can we please have at least 20 mins of them being happy today and not like ashe of love, which was like 5 mins at the end.... I'm already timing the pace of the drama and I feel like the ep 58 will end with SF got stabbed and then XJ come out, sooo that would give me 15 mins to end the heaven plot, 10 mins hibernation, 20 mins wedding, kiss, baby XD.