We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

I wonder when the full ost will be released 

It has already been released. There are 12 songs. They're on the yuotube.
 eliteles1:
It has already been released. There are 12 songs. They're on the yuotube.

the 12 song any song sinh by YBY?

Dashmount20:

the 12 song any song sinh by YBY?

I didn't see her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQPq3CM40b0

Full ost (12 songs) 

I love the sound of the guitar in the opening song. (And the word Dikun, when Chu Xuanji shows his powers and his powerful sword.)

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQPq3CM40b0

Full ost (12 songs) 

The ost is so beautiful it’s hard to pick a favorite song. Also, Yang Xi Zi’s voice is so beautiful. 

pinksprings01:

The ost is so beautiful it’s hard to pick a favorite song. Also, Yang Xi Zi’s voice is so beautiful. 

I agree.

Dashmount20:

Zhao shen lei?

I not too sure about him leh ;p

The last song of the full ost " speak out of the same heart"  sang by Yuan Bingyan. 

LovelyLady:

The last song of the full ost " speak out of the same heart"  sang by Yuan Bingyan. 

Her singing voice is so beautiful 

Her singing voice is so beautiful 

Sorry, her song isn't included in the full ost link shared above. I'm gonna try to find the link where her song is.

By October (when the drama is completely done airing for free on Youku), the full ost might be released by then officially. 

In the end, they didn't include her song. On weibo, some fans were asking why her song was cut when she was already listed in the ost.

LovelyLady:

In the end, they didn't include her song. On weibo, some fans were asking why her song was cut when she was listed in the ost.

That’s disappointing. I liked YBY’s song for Listening Snow Tower.

LovelyLady:

In the end, they didn't include her song. On weibo, some fans were asking why her song was cut when she was already listed in the ost.

But they preferred to have two singers singing the same song. Two tracks, two singers, for the song "Guard", which is the song that Cheng Yi sings. Cheng Yi's was enough, and include Cristal Yuan's.