We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

https://www.wattpad.com/935468151-list-of-chinese-dramas-part-2-love-and-redemption

The list with the names of the singers and the title of the 12 songs is here. Cristal Yuan's name is at the end.

eliteles1  3 hours ago

(A romantic fantasy story suggestion):
I would like someone to create a story of fantasy and love that tells a story in which the protagonist was a terrible villain, an evil being and gradually (for love and fate) and was transformed from shadow to light. For this person I see a type of (Wu Tong, Yuan Lang and Hao Chen from love and Redemption characters), but being transformed poetically (in some way). I don't know if I'll ever see a story like that. PS: I saw some of that in second male lead in: ("Ashes of love" and "Bloody Romance"), (and the second and third male lead in: Princess Silver).Ahh, and the male lead of The Kings Woman (with Diraba Dimmurat), but they destroyed the story and that didn't happen.but they are incomplete (because they are defeated by the first protagonist), although, for me, the strength of their love (it seemed much more real than that of the protagonist). P.S: So different from Si Feng in Love and Redemption (Si Feng, leaves no chance for the second protagonist, he reigns absolute in the strength and beauty of his love.).

xjs  an hour ago
That would be such a great idea and it feels like one that really aligns with the "三观" that Chinese people hold high. Despite there being quite a few complex and nearing evil characters in drama, like Run Yu, Gong Zi, Li Chengyin, none of them really changed because of love. They may have been deeply in love, but at the end of the day, at least Gong Zi and Li Chengyin held power higher than love.
eliteles1  13 minutes ago
Yes, that's what I meant. (I wish there was a story that the power of love and destiny in their lives would overcome the path of evil in their hearts.)
P.S: But there is a story in which the main male protagonist goes from an evil behavior to a transformation into a hero who sacrifices himself by giving in his internal power to the heroine. He ends the story with white hair (due to loss of power). "Love better than immortality" character: Qui Yui, played by Li Hong Yi (curious that the actor who plays this character looks very similar to actor Cheng Yi, from Love and Redemption), but his character is totally opposite to Si Feng (which is heroic from beginning to end.).
P.S: 三 观, does it mean (three visions)?

But it is the only one I have found of this type, there is no other. And this could have been better, but it is very good.

I just realized they probably cut out some scenes from the ending. Seriously would love to see everything they cut out.

caDAVEr:

I not too sure about him leh ;p

I thought zhao shen quite popular and famous

I think in the last episode of the drama (final), the character Hao Chen was not that interesting to me. (I liked his badass aura as a sky emperor more, even though he was arrogant.) And as for Liu Xu Yi's interpretation, it was perfect until episode 58. But in episode 59 there were good moments, (for example when you destroy your inner power, going against yourself, (this moment is touching),) in other moments there were no nuances so strong. I don't know, or it was me who didn't like it in this last form (too obedient). When he looks at the main couple and gets emotional, at that moment, he convinces me.
P.S: Or maybe, the gradual elaboration for the character to reach this point was not good (his  evolution so far, could be better). There is a moment when he completely disappears from the story, and that did not provide enough background for him. I don't know, these are my impressions.

Lily Lam:

I just realized they probably cut out some scenes from the ending. Seriously would love to see everything they cut out.

I liked that Si Feng was so happy, with his wife, babe , and their friends.

is it 11th reincarnation? ha ha  @#FanEditZ...

Lily Lam:

eliteles1:

I liked that Si Feng was so happy, with his wife, babe , and their friends. 

So cute, XJ and SF would be such good parents. 

Drama Empress:

is it 11th reincarnation? ha ha

Lol if CY and YBY were in a republican-era drama, the ending would most likely be tragic (it’s hard to find republican-era dramas with happy endings) 

pinksprings01:

So cute, XJ and SF would be such good parents. 

Indeed. Ha ha ha.

pinksprings01:

Lol if CY and YBY were in a republican-era drama, the ending would most likely be tragic (it’s hard to find republican-era dramas with happy endings) 

I never watch any. Because I discovered Asian dramas in 2018 (and my preference are those of fantasy + romance + martial arts + gods etc.). 
(Unless "Bloody Romance" and "The kings woman" fall into this class. No, they are not.
 eliteles1:
I never watch any. Because I discovered Asian dramas in 2018 (and my preference are those of fantasy + romance + martial arts + gods etc.). 
(Unless "Bloody Romance" and "The kings woman" fall into this class. No, they are not.

Republican dramas are set from 1912-1949. Here’s the republican era tag on mydramalist, if your interested in watching dramas set in that timeline. 

eliteles1:

Have you watched this trilogy

Legend of the Condor Heroes

Return of the Condor Heroes

Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre

Drama Empress:

Legend of the Condor Heroes

Return of the Condor Heroes

Heavenly Sword and Dragon Slaying Sabre

Yes i have watch. Why? Which version?

Drama Empress: