icecream2000:

Is it too racy in the novel?  In which chapter does it occurs?  Maybe I ll read it and satisfy with that.  I know the link in Chinese maybe use Google translate if I know the chapter.  Keke

I don't remember the exact chapter , but one of the scene was in Volume 5 .. search after chapter 20 or so . You will find it . Racy? I don't know but it was definitely more than what drama offered .lol! 

Link - http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/liulimeirensha/244.html

The flashback of HC cutting Luo Hou Ji Du looked terrifying 

Drama Empress:

still, at the end of episode 50, XJ hurried to kill the Demon who uses a trick and SF stopped XJ from committing the grave mistake of killing an innocent woman, haha I think 2 episodes of separation is not enough for XJ she needs more time to reflect herself

XJ sometimes remind me of a time bomb! If SF is not there, she would end up doing something heinous. 

pinksprings01:

The flashback of HC cutting Luo Hou Ji Du looked terrifying 

I knowww! Thankfully XJ has opened her eyes now. Let's see how they will deal with HC.

Looks like XJ will gain redemption by working with Luo Hou Ji Du

pinksprings01:

The flashback of HC cutting Luo Hou Ji Du looked terrifying 

like serial killer? Some more LHJD half awake.. must ve be painful 

Vaidehi Jhawar:

I knowww! Thankfully XJ has opened her eyes now. Let's see how they will deal with HC.

I doubt she know baidi = hc

Qing Long and Teng She battling each other was fun to watch (honestly their chemistry is cute; too bad they’re on opposite sides)

The true mvp of this show really is Teng She. I’m so glad XJ has him by her side. 

I think Luo Hou Ji Du will officially awaken in episode 55 

Dashmount20:

I doubt she know baidi = hc

Yeah! That's another angle. But alteast she is aware how blind she was to think SF had killed HC or SF was Mosha lol! 

LL stabbing WT was satisfying to watch and his death was perfect 

It was surprising when HC appeared in front of TS in episode 53 

In episode 48, I’m glad we got to see the flashbacks of XJ’s and SF’s friendship back in the heavenly realm. SF in his Phoenix form is cute. I hope we get to see more flashbacks about their relationship in the heavenly realm.