@Drama Empress wow!!!!so, we really see how SF was hurt by XJ.  She is justifying what she did.  But our love fool just gave way very early than he suffered so much becoz of XJ in the past 9 lives and even now in the 10th life.  Thank you so much for the explanation.

Ok, can you explain what XJ and SF were talkin in ep.53 in the bed before they decided to leave the place?  he seemed to be excited and hugged XJ immediately.  Thanks in advance.  

@caDAVEr  thank you for the clarification.

Love Yuan:

please share of soft-subs for ep 28 & next, if anyone has one, i really need it to watch the next ep

PP is currently hard subbing this drama follows her website to get updates

https://productiveprocrastination.site/category/love-and-redemption/

Minnieee33:

I still can't quote because of new account :(

The RY and XYH  scene felt forced, like she wants to guilt trip him or something before she dies???  I don't feel a thing for her...

No. Because she thinks that because she is her master so they cannot be together. Thus she seeks for a way to break the bond and just nice she meet RY who thought he saw something about it when he was in the asura place working for YL. And RY i believe because of the black feather he used to find out where his sister is revived YL. And YL managed to find everyone (when even the gods can't find) to set the trap when the critters that can break the bond when you feed them with anything, they will stick to the food you first feed them. The XYH stupidly thinks that it's her good luck she found everything so easily. And when they find XJ and SF, she wants to do the ritual immediately even though SF looked half alive? She keeps on thinking SF couldn't be with her because of the bond when SF cannot be clear enough. Perhaps a snake is really stupid but SF should also get his priorities right. So the critters ate the lingzhi so now they will have to open the liuli lamp. Yes I don't feel too sorry for her during her last moments of the show because of this. Just like LL. 

icecream2000:

@Drama Empress wow!!!!so, we really see how SF was hurt by XJ.  She is justifying what she did.  But our love fool just gave way very early than he suffered so much becoz of XJ in the past 9 lives and even now in the 10th life.  Thank you so much for the explanation.

Ok, can you explain what XJ and SF were talkin in ep.53 in the bed before they decided to leave the place?  he seemed to be excited and hugged XJ immediately.  Thanks in advance.  

still, I'm at ep51, multitasking it with my work so I will quote you when I watch ep53

icecream2000:

Ok, can you explain what XJ and SF were talkin in ep.53 in the bed before they decided to leave the place?  he seemed to be excited and hugged XJ immediately.  Thanks in advance.  

Think it is the part where they wanna go back to celebrate her dad's birthday and she said she'll ask to marry SF. After that think there were some hesitation as SF knew he got 1 month left and don't wanna drag her down but XJ assured that she'll marry no one but him. 

Love Yuan:

I know, but i don't understand in english language with true, hmm just say a few words I understand in english

you have to wait for  mango tv or yoku to upload this on youtube or viki  gets the streaming rights to get any update on soft subs

At ep 51 XJ said she remembered the past 9 life and she loved SF in the past 9 life too but realized late.OH MY. ....Did HC did something in those 9 life too? It is true that XJ killed herself after SF died in the past 9 life? Wanna read the novel but can read chinese ? 

No HC only appeared in this lifetime. He only came down because this life was her last chance to go back to heaven. 

The novel is very diff from the drama. SF is kinda a side character for the first half and the main lead was ZMY for the first half lol

Minnieee33:

No HC only appeared in this lifetime. He only came down because this life was her last chance to go back to heaven. 

The novel is very diff from the drama. SF is kinda a side character for the first half and the main lead was ZMY for the first half lol

Oh I see. Then I prefer drama. I thought just like XJ doesn't have 6 senses in thus life, she must have something in the past nine life too. But as long as it is happy ending, I will be very happy. 

I feel she had her 6 senses in her previous lives but no heart. 

Even thought it will be a happy ending, I feel like they as a couple changed a lot now, the eyebrow scene really got me emotional because how much they changed. Still feel bad for SF... 

icecream2000:

1. The other love scene in novel is around vol 6 (might want to skip chapter 1-2 of that vol as they talked about food and diarrhea lol)

Xiao yinhua is so easy to fool and reacts too quickly 

Kind of felt bad for ruoyu but then again

There’s like one more scene to show between XJ’s GoW and SF’s Xi Xuan in bird form about the blue dress

Whoever is watching sleepless princess ive read they wont show the other ending yet wow

Minnieee33:

I feel she had her 6 senses in her previous lives but no heart. 

Even thought it will be a happy ending, I feel like they as a couple changed a lot now, the eyebrow scene really got me emotional because how much they changed. Still feel bad for SF... 

She has a glass heart due to Baidi during her time as God of War so in all previous lives, it was hard for her to accept love and give love. She was also emotionally ignorant of love as during her heaven time period she was constantly fighting 

Ya I mean a real heart lol

Eimae:

Xiao yinhua is so easy to fool and reacts too quickly 

Kind of felt bad for ruoyu but then again

There’s like one more scene to show between XJ’s GoW and SF’s Xi Xuan in bird form about the blue dress

Whoever is watching sleepless princess ive read they wont show the other ending yet wow

Just completed TSP... sad ending if it just ends at ep. 35.

Next up Maiden Holmes. I'd be a zombie tomorrow