LovelyLady:

I saw on weibo that Cheng yi and Yu xi are gonna lead the drama based on the novel " The south winds know me"

I thought the fl casted was Jing Tian?? I guess it changed. 

LovelyLady:

I saw on weibo that Cheng yi and Yu xi are gonna lead the drama based on the novel " The south winds know me"

Ahh !! 

brenda91:

Now that the drama is over; what exactly was LHJD's identity within the demon realm? Was he another soldier? A general? Yuan Lang and WZJ were the ministers of the Asura King but what was LHJD? He obviously could've turned the tides and won the war for the demon realm if he wanted to but he said himself that he didn't want to fight...so was he standing on the sidelines when the war erupted?

Seriously! His Primordial spirit (GOW) was able to beat the Asura King.... and GOW didn't have LHJD's complete power or his bone weapons. DiJun and the other celestials proably wouldn't have been able to defeat GOW if she wasn't injured.

Was he the Dijun (TMOPB) of the demon world?

pinksprings01:

I thought the fl casted was Jing Tian?? I guess it changed. 

It's not confirmed yet but the rumour cast was on weibo and that the filming gonna start soon.

LovelyLady:

I know the director is the same as for "Love and Redemption". And perhaps this rumor is true, because the character she plays in "Awakening from Chang'An's dream", is someone who runs after the love of Cheng Yi's character. She is the female bodyguard of the king (Cheng Yi). So, it is coherent, (they must have found her interpretation very good), and the artistic chemistry (the high value of their interpretation), they must have realized that it would be better for her to play this character with him. 
This drama takes place in the modern world (and in an interview Cheng Yi said), that he would have to prove to the audience that he was also good in modern clothes (and in modern characters), that he would have to prove himself (I think he I was already referring to this drama), although I did not mention the drama in this interview.
 LovelyLady:

It's not confirmed yet but the rumour cast was on weibo and that the filming gonna start soon.

I think it must be true (the director) is the same as Love and Redemption (and The promise of Chang'An).

Honestly I don't much support Cheng yi and Yu xi pairing... they didn't have any chemistry in L&R... she is like a little fox and has a good interaction with such kind of men like "Yu Tong"... with a "devil face", not so soft as CY has

Ayla Flower:

Honestly I don't much support Cheng yi and Yu xi pairing... they didn't have any chemistry in L&R... she is like a little fox and has a good interaction with such kind of men like "Yu Tong"... with a "devil face", not so soft as CY has

It will depend on the interpretation. After all they are actors. (And in Love and Redemption, they were like siblings.) But, it is undeniable that the actor who made Wu Tong has a strong chemistry with her (in the first fan meet), she said that another character she would do (would be the character of Wu Tong). But ... as for her chemistry with Cheng Yi (it will depend on the interpretation), because in the posture (they match), she doesn't look older than he (and she is a very competent actress) and Cheng Yi is such an actor competent as. (Of course, I'll watch. Cheng Yi is there.) . 

Ayla Flower:

They weren't the leads so we might be biased. I'm gonna wait for the trailer and the drama to be broadcasted to judge their chemistry. I hope it's not like TPoCA because it was clearly a mismatched. If the rumours are true, it means they're investing in their CP before the public's sentiment regarding their pairing, so they better be a good one. 

eliteles1:

It will depend on the interpretation. After all they are actors. (And in Love and Redemption, they were like siblings.) But, it is undeniable that the actor who made Wu Tong has a strong chemistry with her (in the first fan meet), she said that another character she would do (would be the character of Wu Tong). But ... as for her chemistry with Cheng Yi (it will depend on the interpretation), because in the posture (they match), she doesn't look older than he (and she is a very competent actress) and Cheng Yi is such an actor competent as. (Of course, I'll watch. Cheng Yi is there.) . 

It's just my thoughts :-) I know that she is competent, but I watched with her Intense Love, I can not Hug you, Little Princess and IMAO the only one person who really has a chemistry with her is "Yu Tong", even with "Minyan" they are like brother/sister ...

I’m excited to see CY and ZYX’s chemistry in MXCA, I hope their pairing in the drama has a good ending. 

eliteles1:

Chemistry is subjective and everyone has a different opinion. There are CP's chemistry that make everyone agree and others with mixed feelings.  It's  true , in a part it's depend on their acting skills if they can sold the romance or not but mostly if it's clicks on screen or not.

For me, the chemistry can be seen from their first interaction on the screen. Then, depending on the story, you ship them or not. For example in L&R, Linglong and Wu Tong had chemistry from their first interaction, but the story made people rooting for Minyan more, chemitry speaking they were a bit bland but their love was touching.

pinksprings01:

I’m excited to see CY and ZYX’s chemistry in MXCA, I hope their pairing in the drama has a good ending. 

I hope it's a happy ending. If it's a tragic one, I hope their love story will be epic that it'll left a good impression. 

I watched "the heiress" and the ending wasn't really good. I was disappointed but the romance wasn't heavy for me to cry with the ending.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1312445824245219333

He looks a little tired. And the crowd is going after him now, Cheng Yi! It's the price of fame (and you've seen both sides of it).
Leaving the filming studio of "Awakening from Chang'An's Dream".

https://twitter.com/yusifengs/status/1312445824245219333?s=20

10/03- 2020

LovelyLady  

" but the story made people rooting for Minyan more, chemitry speaking they were a bit bland but their love was touching. "

(eliteles1):
I completely agree with you.