Dashmount20:

Even XJ transform as LhJd.. s/he still protect SiFeng... wakakakakaka

LHJd.. just forgot about Bai Di.. see the person next to you.. he loves you whoever you are... but to be frank... Bai Di kinda ruthless.. he killed LHJD when awake.. why not poison him to die... so he won’t fill the pain...

Why need to cut him when his eyes open? Really really scary...

And this series for 13+ can watch?

that's why I say it is like dexter... really disturbing stuff. BD as long as anything to do with sanjie makes sense to him lol

It looks like when LHJD sees a memory from XJ’s life (like what we saw in the new trailer), XJ’s soul takes over LHJD’s body. 

Dashmount20:

I read.. zihu die in the arm of WZQ...

WZq also like her.. u can see ep 53 when one of heavenly beast hurt her face.. he chased the 4 heavenly beast and asked who was the who hurt her... so he is actually like her too..

I’m sad ZH is killed off and wish that WZQ openly showed his affectionate feelings to her. 

I'm more excited about this -  scene SF putting a robe on XJ before going to war???

pinksprings01:

I’m sad ZH is killed off and wish that WZQ openly showed his affectionate feelings to her. 

I think he will regret if Zh die..

dunno whether the spoiler is correct.. but we will see in 3 days...

That's why if SF is the son of the heaven emperor, I feel like his place in heaven was not very high. 

SF put the rode back on after GoW showed him the cut scars 

Minnieee33:

Oh, ya crystal is getting a lot of heat lately. I tend to say off that topic so it won't ruin my drama experience. 

"SF was a god sent by heavenly emperor to become a peacemaker.." 

I think SF went down the trial with God of War willingly, not sent by the heaven emperor. 

I would love to see Crystal Yuan act as a very expressive character (like how SF is), I think she’s decent as XJ but I have to see her in more roles to see how diverse her acting is. 

Drama Empress:

I'm more excited about this -  scene SF putting a robe on XJ before going to war???

War? I thought when war.. SF will wear gold armour?

I thought that scene is LhJd want to show SF how cruel Bai Di cut him into a pieces? Hahahaha

Drama Empress:

Those scars...I still can’t believe that HC cut Luo Hou Ji Du open while LHJD was still fully awake. 

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... oh... is it? Hahaha..

I have a thought that LHJD might love Sf as well and they married in the demon realm... LOL.... hahahaha

Wah... XJ only forbid SF to see other girls... so this still works... lol

Xien_Rue:

This, we need to verify. I really hope the drama made him a phoenix, and not just ordinary bird.

pinksprings01:

Lol SF is his own enemy and XJ does look really good in red clothes. 

SF mentioned the phoenix as the king of birds and natural enemy to his type. The sounds that the phoenix makes can penetrate his organs. 

Crystal needs improvement on the crying and emotional scenes but I don't get all the hate on her right now.  In my mind, ep41-47 never happened and the story flow perfectly :) 

LHJD and SF lowkey lookin good together kekekekeke 

Yesss this drama has so many diff shippers hahahaha

Minnieee33:

Crystal needs improvement on the crying and emotional scenes but I don't get all the hate on her right now.  In my mind, ep41-47 never happened and the story flow perfectly :) 

Just usual fanwars. No need to mind them so much. Even though I agree she needs to improve, it should not warrant a war in the internet.

Drama Empress:

Problem is I am pretty sure even though the appearance is of Xuan Ji, based on face expression it is LHJD.