LhJd is genderless so he never got to be a woman like he choose to before HC cut him up and XJ was “born”. 

Kiki January:

Totally! just not use to seeing XF and LHJD together XD. and in the trailer, XF called out XJ name and held LHJD hand. When LHJD looked back, SF’s face reaction is priceless. Imagine when your girl turns into a strong man LOL. I’m sorry, we are supposed to be sad right? XD 

Hahahaha... yea we suppose to be sad... 

Poor SF... he kissed her and she kissed him.. then “puffff” your gals change to a man... 

we shld cried right???

Watched the trailer. Now the only thing that still eluded the viewer is the Heavenly Emperor. I think nothing about him ever shown in trailer or BTS or anything. But, I think this is an important character to exist in this last arc. And in this last arc, based on novel we should have Si Feng identity in heaven.

What I am very curious is how Cheng Yi acted in interaction with LHJD. The discussion regarding the male and female lead in this drama is pretty heated (as you all can see in the drama comment section). We all agree that Cheng Yi acting is very much stellar until now. From a mere young disciple, warm lover, Chief of Li Ze Palace, masquerading as MSX, sicky man. Now, lastly he needs to act as subservient slave to LHJD as well as somewhat a lover. I still remember watching Bai Zi Hua in Journey of Flower when he became slave to Hua Qian Gu in the last arc. I cringed so much. 

Anyway, in the last trailer I see that Shao Yang is still as useless as ever. They just stand there when Xuan Ji disappeared and LHJD appeared. I bet the father cannot accept the fact that her daughter that he used to "glorify himself" since she was GOW, now has become the devil. No wonder he would be so accepting of their marriage later on (until now I don't think he has given his sincere blessing when Xuan Ji set out to search for Si Feng). Who he is to reject Si Feng when his daughter is someway born of demon, too.

I love how despite the final episodes being a few days away, a new trailer was still released. I’m so excited for the last episodes.

pinksprings01:

LhJd is genderless so he never got to be a woman like he choose to before HC cut him up and XJ was “born”. 

Before he transform to a gal... Bai Di already killed him lol.. then Bai Di create a woman from LHJD body.. he take LhJD soul and put in the Liu Li Zhan...

lol.... why in the first place Bai Di create a God of war female version? If male version.. I don’t think sifeng will look at him right?

so whose to blame for this catastrophe? Hahaha

Dashmount20:

I think should go back.. because the Jun tai CE hai will back inside LhJd body... so Sf body will not handle the Jun tai CE hai.. because the Jun tai ce hai was the one who grilling Sf body... and he almost die..

Yes luckily it went back if not so sayang....  

Drama Empress:

yep leads don't have amazing looks but I started it after a recommendation from wuixarox's as quoted

"Among the currently aired drama, this is the one I would recommend. On the surface, Qing Qing Zi Jin is a light and fun story about scholars and school life, but under the surface, it's a hidden modern Wuxia gem. Wonderful characters, and surprisingly great fight scenes."

it's an ok drama for me but I think Maiden holmes > Qing Qing Zi ( watch it if you like poetry + action + school life)

Ok thanks. Probably won't start it as there are many other higher priority. Maiden Holmes is a pleasant surprise I must say. 

pinksprings01:

I wonder who’s going to kill YL (will it be LhJd?)

Most probably him, or GOW... he will save SF though. 

pinksprings01:

In the recent episode, I was smiling so much when SF, WZQ, and Zi Hu tricked YL by ZH pretending to be XJ. 

Unfortunately the smart guy split himself... even after both sides got killed he still survived. He is really like a cockroach  

@xien rue: yea... XJ father maybe shock... his daughter change to a man... so speechless... even SF face shock .. he still able to called him as Xuan Ji...

Dashmount20:

Hahahaha... yea we suppose to be sad... 

Poor SF... he kissed her and she kissed him.. then “puffff” your gals change to a man... 

we shld cried right???

at least LHJD still good looking ... so not that bad lol

caDAVEr:

Unfortunately the smart guy split himself... even after both sides got killed he still survived. He is really like a cockroach  

Cockroach? I think he is a lizard... lizard can cut the tail and run away... hahahaha

In the novel, Bai Di created a female God of War instead of a male because he said his friend wanted to be a female so much he will make his wish come true in a cruel way. 

Dashmount20:

Before he transform to a gal... Bai Di already killed him lol.. then Bai Di create a woman from LHJD body.. he take LhJD soul and put in the Liu Li Zhan...

lol.... why in the first place Bai Di create a God of war female version? If male version.. I don’t think sifeng will look at him right?

it is all fated. Even if GOW is a dude, it won't change anything. We will have L&R ver. BL 

Dashmount20:

Interesting! May be Bai Di was in love with LHJD and turned to a girl. JK! Guys, if Bai Di didn’t create XJ, we wont be able to watch this drama la XD. 

caDAVEr:

it is all fated. Even if GOW is a dude, it won't change anything. We will have L&R ver. BL 

Damn that hits hard.

caDAVEr:

at least LHJD still good looking ... so not that bad lol

Well he is good looking... but... I dunno how to describe... when u kissed the gal you love then suddenly change to a guy... hmmm I think he must be shock...

but surprisingly SF do not do that... He stand by LhJd and try to make him let go his hatred and return XJ back...

btw... why he wearing red cloth? Is SF married to LhJD?