Minnieee33:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4546888403785023#&video

Omg what is this??? Kinda awkward to me hahhaha. Why did LHJD said " you really don't care about this"? 

Yea something like that...

Lol... so XJ really inside LHJD.. hopefully LHJD tsform back as XJ.. i know SF dun mind either LHJD or XJ..

BUT..... I MIND...

I WANT Xuan Ji.... hahaha

Minnieee33:

Is happy camp live or we have to wait a few weeks? 

normally i wait.. but i think they have the live streaming.. but dunno how to live streaming hahah

Minnieee33:

omg Im so exited. At least LHJD didn't break the hair pin lol 

he just throw to the floor..

HC squeeze the hair pin... which cause damage more? Wakakaka..

eliteles1:
This couple of actors have such a good interaction. I believe they will shine there.
They had never invited Cheng Yi, as if he was unimportant. (Now did they remember to call him? In the final stretch of the drama? Okay. Better than ever.)

how u know they never invite CY? Is it due to his schedule crash? I know that 2021 and 2022, he will release quite number of series.. he is busy.so he unable to.attend?

Do you think SF would build Li Ze Palace again? My heart broke seeing Li Ze Palace destroyed like this.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Do you think SF would build Li Ze Palace again? My heart broke seeing Li Ze Palace destroyed like this.

I think he has no time to build.. what SF's father wants is to protect Li ze palace ppl. I think when yuan lang die.. he might ask elder lao to took over his position and ask them to hide safely from mortal world.

So SF can back to heaven with XJ as gods and married and have kids..  hahaha

Drama Empress:

this Mango tv and Youku doesn't care of international fans as they are more popular in mainland i hope  Tencents or iqiyi wins the streaming rights for upcoming " Cheng Yi" projects

There are ways to watch the same contents as in China... just that all in Chinese including the subs.

Dashmount20:

I think he has no time to build.. what SF's father wants is to protect Li ze palace ppl. I think when yuan lang die.. he might ask elder lao to took over his position and ask them to hide safely from mortal world.

So SF can back to heaven with XJ as gods and married and have kids..  hahaha

they are still going  through the tribulation so I think SF & XJ will lead this 10th incarnation successfully in the mortal realm

Drama Empress:

they are still going  through the tribulation so I think SF & XJ will lead this 10th incarnation successfully in the mortal realm 

I think once YL die... demon in peace..

Well hopefully both of the. Straight away back to heaven... hahahaha 

Cos why after married the ending.. they fly to sky? Hahahaha

Amanda Ainsworth:

One of the elders mentioned that the birds are usually peace-loving and fought the war because of their pact with the demon world (should be part of YL doing). They rather live in peace and away from the rest of the world in safety.  So rebuilding the Palace is no meaning for them.

Drama Empress:

That is what I thought so too, they should live to their old age as mortals. 

caDAVEr:

One of the elders mentioned that the birds are usually peace-loving and fought the war because of their pact with the demon world (should be part of YL doing). They rather live in peace and away from the rest of the world in safety.  So rebuilding the Palace is no meaning for them.

I think I know why YL want to make demon bird name back to be praise in demon.. cos in the latest trailer...it said that they need the demon bird to pass the sea fire .. and that is why LHJD choose SF.. and i think.dramaempress got mention before.. 

The demon need the demon bird to pass the sea fire..

caDAVEr:

That is what I thought so too, they should live to their old age as mortals. 

no need.

Once hatred gone.. no more killing.

Pass... straight away go back heaven.

Hahahaha

caDAVEr:

There are ways to watch the same contents as in China... just that all in Chinese including the subs.

if this drama was streamed by Tencent/Iqiyi in the mainstream for international viewers it would have broken past Eternal love records hmm...