OMG they are so close BTS, and CY mimicking XJ later LOL... (Source: Youku)

Episodes from 36-53 1080p playlist with translated subs provided by MK916

>>>> YOUTUBE PLAYLIST <<<<

caDAVEr:

OMG they are so close BTS, and CY mimicking XJ later LOL... (Source: Youku)

He imitates the speech in which she compares him to a broken vase. (She explains that she spoke with a strange rhythm because she was tired). But the two playfully. (
Somewhere this BTS is with English subtitles.)
 Dashmount20:

The latest trailer from youtubr

https://youtu.be/c5e5WAdC8_0

Jun tai ce hai out from SF BODY and into XJ

XJ tsform to LHJD

Omo... LHJD throw the hair pin from SF

omg Im so exited. At least LHJD didn't break the hair pin lol 

caDAVEr:

Oh come on she's so cute... LOL

Indeed.

I think Cheng Yi and Crystal will be going on to Happy Camp, Sept 14!! Yay for us fans!

Minnieee33:

I think Cheng Yi and Crystal will be going on to Happy Camp, Sept 14!! Yay for us fans!

Yea

I wanna see 

Dashmount20:

Yea

I wanna see 

Is happy camp live or we have to wait a few weeks? 

eliteles1:
He imitates the speech in which she compares him to a broken vase. (She explains that she spoke with a strange rhythm because she was tired). But the two playfully. (
Somewhere this BTS is with English subtitles.)

Yeps... I saw another one with many compiled into one including this almost 20 mins... but not subs as well.

eliteles1:

Indeed.

here we call her a chiobu... :D

Minnieee33:

Is happy camp live or we have to wait a few weeks? 

Should be recorded. Think can watch on mangotv

Minnieee33:

This couple of actors have such a good interaction. I believe they will shine there.
They had never invited Cheng Yi, as if he was unimportant. (Now did they remember to call him? In the final stretch of the drama? Okay. Better than ever.)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4546888403785023#&video

Omg what is this??? Kinda awkward to me hahhaha. Why did LHJD said " you really don't care about this"? 

caDAVEr:

Should be recorded. Think can watch on mangotv

this Mango tv and Youku doesn't care of international fans as they are more popular in mainland i hope  Tencents or iqiyi wins the streaming rights for upcoming " Cheng Yi" projects

eliteles1:
This couple of actors have such a good interaction. I believe they will shine there.
They had never invited Cheng Yi, as if he was unimportant. (Now did they remember to call him? In the final stretch of the drama? Okay. Better than ever.)

What you mean they never invited CY? 

I think CY next drama airing will be on Tencents, but same company, same scriptwriter, I feel bad for the main actress now.