Minnieee33:

Are you going to make a ep 53-59 discussion thread? Lol or we continue on this thread? 

hmm I think this one is enough from ep1-59 we have complete spoilers here on a single thread creating another doesn't make any sense but you are welcome to create one

Drama Empress:

hmm I think this one is enough from ep1-59 we have complete spoilers here on a single thread creating another doesn't make any sense but you are welcome to create one

Oh it's OK then. 

I really want SF or XJ to find out HC is White Emperor.  Then they will know who kept messing with them before. 

A-Lan girl got luck even it's fake she got a chance to wear a red dress with Sifeng 

Minnieee33:

Oh it's OK then. 

I really want SF or XJ to find out HC is White Emperor.  Then they will know who kept messing with them before. 

all the bailing wrongdoings will come out but we have only 6episodes so when XJ finds out HC was whiteEmperor we can't expect a complete montage  for XJ&HC flashbacks like they did it when he died on ep47

Drama Empress:

all the bailing wrongdoings will come out but we have only 6episodes so when XJ finds out HC was whiteEmperor we can't expect a complete montage  for XJ&HC flashbacks like they did it when he died on ep47

Honestly, those flashbacks made me angry 

Minnieee33:

Every time I watch this scene, I feel so sad for them. They can never go back to the innocent happy times anymore.

and then they have to wait another 2 years to be finally together???? Man this scriptwriter!!!

Though it looks sad, at least they know now for sure they love each other. Think that matters most to them. Same too that I felt it is a good scene, really shows how they have growth.

I wonder if Luo Hou Ji Du appears in episode 53. In episode 51 or 52, XJ said something about her dad’s birthday celebration and in the trailer, when Luo Hou Ji Du appears most of the supporting characters are there. 

pinksprings01:

yep it was unnecessary montage as he is not dead dead right hmmm

caDAVEr:

Though it looks sad, at least they know now for sure they love each other. Think that matters most to them. Same too that I felt it is a good scene, really shows how they have growth.

Well better than wait for 300years just to realise that ba qian still alive... 2 year still short... hahahha

Dashmount20:

Well better than wait for 300years just to realise that ba qian still alive... 2 year still short... hahahha

LOL, just go up to Heaven lor, 2 years on earth will be gone in a flash. 

pinksprings01:

I don't need that, please and thank you 

LOL you guys. If they fight in heaven for like 30 mins. How long is that in mortal world? 

Well 300 years is short in god world since Bai qian was like 90k years old? Lol 

Dashmount20:

How Bai Qian was treated as Su su by Ye Hua + the heavenly realm still makes me angry at him 

pinksprings01:

I wonder if Luo Hou Ji Du appears in episode 53. In episode 51 or 52, XJ said something about her dad’s birthday celebration and in the trailer, when Luo Hou Ji Du appears most of the supporting characters are there. 

Most likely end of ep 54.

pinksprings01:

I always like it, I love flashbacks. They always make me understand and feel the story better. I love the Chinese and Korean style of doing their dramas (I love their sensitivity).

eliteles1:

I always like it, I love flashbacks. They always make me understand and feel the story better. I love the Chinese and Korean style of doing their dramas (I love their sensitivity). 

I like flashbacks usually but just the ones with HC / XJ moments after HC died annoyed me