@Minnieee33 Thank you for the video!! It was so hot!! Why they cut it? WHY??

Minnieee33:

To CY fans, The promise of Chang an is coming out on sept 10 on Tencent, to continue spilling out blood for this poor guy.

Wow! Really Sept 10th tomorrow? They really don't let us breath, do they.

@Xien_Rue  most likely it won't pass the censorship.

youku need to release more BTS for us fans!

CY is kinda like Ding Yuxi back in May/June, 2 dramas back to back. L&R for normal viewers is only on ep 38 as of Sept 10 and his new drama is already coming out. 

I hope there is a kind soul out there with skill on video editing to make us a complete kissing scene.

I honestly didn't find the cut scene had anything to offend the censorship. Sigh .... what a loss for all of us, hiks. It was such a beautiful scene. Really show Si Feng fragility regarding their relationship (he really tired from all the pain and disappointment) and how Xuan Ji finally step up her game in this relationship. If she was the passive side before this, now she took on the active side.

Can someone translate what they said in that deleted kiss scene? I barely understand it.

Amanda Ainsworth:

Can someone translate what they said in that deleted kiss scene? I barely understand it.

XJ; Don't dare to run away from me, if not.....

SF; What if not?

XJ; Otherwise I will tie you up

SF; Tie me up? And then?

XJ; Tie you up, and I will do whatever I want with you

Minnieee33:

omg more of the missing kiss scene!! XJ when did you learn to be so naughty as well. 

Damn! This is so beautiful! Why they cut it. Whyyy??? Haha

Minnieee33:

To CY fans, The promise of Chang an is coming out on sept 10 on Tencent, to continue spilling out blood for this poor guy.

Aww.. This is SO not a good timing huh.. When L&R on hype and they will release new CY drama.. Ugh.. 

damn someone combined the full kiss scene on weibo and then it got deleted T_T its like 2.5 mins long.

edit: I found it on https://m.bilibili.com/video/av414533649/

lets all pretend this is the one we saw on the drama too hehe

beasima:

Aww.. This is SO not a good timing huh.. When L&R on hype and they will release new CY drama.. Ugh.. 

ya, this is not good at all for CY.

Minnieee33:
ya, this is not good at all for CY.

Umm, why this is not a good thing??

Xien_Rue:

Umm, why this is not a good thing??

The fans of the 2 drama might start fighting. A good example would be Ding yuxi. 

People are still enjoying SF so they dont want to see him in another character yet. A good timing would be 2-3 months after the end of previous drama.

beasima:

It better be as good or better than L&R

Minnieee33:

@Xien_Rue  most likely it won't pass the censorship.

youku need to release more BTS for us fans!

CY is kinda like Ding Yuxi back in May/June, 2 dramas back to back. L&R for normal viewers is only on ep 38 as of Sept 10 and his new drama is already coming out. 

intense love and the romance of tiger and rose? I caught both... still okay I'd say 

caDAVEr:

It better be as good or better than L&R

The target audience will be different plus the original drama was a classic, but a lot of people will watch it for CY. 

I only watched 2 eps of intense love lol