What an interesting and kind advertisement!

They probably intended to cut out the dialogue based on the cut out part to censor it out lol maybe the dialogue to the gov was too “violent” or “aggressive” but who knows 

I remembered the fans fighting over Ding Yuxi’s male leads and was confused lol Intense Love was cute and was a great drama to show his capability as a lead. The Romance of Tiger and Rose shows his range.

The Promise of Chang’an sounds heavier. I’m a bit surprised they ended up premiering it soon but it could be that since the plot usually appeals to a diff audience, they probably want some more folks to check out the drama for CY

Eimae:

They probably intended to cut out the dialogue based on the cut out part to censor it out lol maybe the dialogue to the gov was too “violent” or “aggressive” but who knows 

I remembered the fans fighting over Ding Yuxi’s male leads and was confused lol Intense Love was cute and was a great drama to show his capability as a lead. The Romance of Tiger and Rose shows his range.

The Promise of Chang’an sounds heavier. I’m a bit surprised they ended up premiering it soon but it could be that since the plot usually appeals to a diff audience, they probably want some more folks to check out the drama for CY

I will watch the next dramas to be released. (and the previous ones like The lost tomb 2 (and Legend of Chusen).

Eimae:

aha so cute~

CY brushing his hair strands, need to keep the precious bird feathers neat while standing up high aha

Kind of feel bad for LXY there on the heavy sword lol must endure 

At the end of the sword stab between LXY and CY, CY  beckoned for someone and said kill each person lol

It is in this last part that LXY jokingly says (when he is sword to sword): "Don't block my handsome face" and then Cheng Yi responds smiling ("You don't need to look so beautiful in this drama, wait for your next drama."). LXY's face even looks different when he hears it. Sounds  the sad maybe. (it was in a gif that someone posted here before.).

Dashmount20:

Yea... CY so funny when LXY stab him with the fake sword... 

I want to see YBY pair with LXY

It must have hurt, yes. Cheng Yi was drinking his coffee calmly.

Could someone translate here a dialogue of a fan meet of love and Redemption that is on the internet (is from a specific part) in which Cheng Yi gets a serious expression (a little upset) with the speech of the actor who played Chu Xuanji's father . Clearly he was upset, as he was smiling before. What is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38Z0-dUB40&list=PLUhCRhhV-Av8hNGFGPdsK1_e_hpbPWff4&index=156

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghsBs66cpmk&list=PLUhCRhhV-Av8hNGFGPdsK1_e_hpbPWff4&index=90

They are so fun and spontaneous together. It soothes my heart so much.

Imagine them in a romcom together 

pinksprings01:

Imagine them in a romcom together 

It would be very good, for sure. But I want to see them more in fantasy dramas.

eliteles1:

It would be very good, for sure. But I want to see them more in fantasy dramas. 

So true, I hope they get casted in another xianxia drama (with a happy ending) together in the future 

Honestly, this looks like a battle of FL and evil second FL scene.

How dare you talk to my guy like that, I am going to hit you.

Don't you dare touch her!

I will kill you if you dare to touch her.

Evil second FL got pushed LOL

FL smiles

Im dead XD

Minnieee33:

Honestly, this looks like a battle of FL and evil second FL scene.

How dare you talk to my guy like that, I am going to hit you.

Don't you dare touch her!

I will kill you if you dare to touch her.

Evil second FL got pushed LOL

FL smiles

Im dead XD

YL being pushed by Luo Hou Ji Du is so funny, YL really thought that Luo Hou Ji Du would focus on him. 

pinksprings01:

YL being pushed by Luo Hou Ji Du is so funny, YL really thought that Luo Hou Ji Du would focus on him. 

Someone needs to make this a gif aha

eliteles1:

I will watch the next dramas to be released. (and the previous ones like The lost tomb 2 (and Legend of Chusen). 

The Lost Tomb 2 is great but CY has limited screentime as his character tends to appear and disappear. The show was closer to novel than lost tomb 1 and there’s an arc where CY shows his emotional acting skills and has actor of brother Liu there too