We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

(About character Yuan Lang / Aka Deputy master ):

In fact, the first trailer (before the series started) always deceived me, because that handsome young man in black with a fan that turns around (I thought it was also Si Feng). In fact Yuan Lang (has a kind of beauty) of the same standard as that of Si Feng. But after the series started I saw that they were not the same person. P.S: There is a scene when Si Feng was being the supreme ruler of Lize Palace, that the two talk to each other measuredly (with calculated words), in this scene Run Yu is present (and he looks) for the verbal combat of the two. (at this point) their high standard of beauty was evident. (but these two characters are opposed as the light and the shadow.). They would never be friends, they would never be brothers. Finally, Yuan Lang's character in the last episode is really miserable and humiliating. What a tragedy for that character. (he always with that fan, even in battle, and he dressed in armor.). He's pitiful in the end. (The handsome actor (in appearance and performance) played very well, But his character is so miserable in the end.

Minnieee33:

Huh? In the drama, they didn't say anything about Bailin being the son of the heaven emperor. 

New bts

I want to see the BTS for the ep 52 kiss scene lol

You will never find. I believe that these BTS scenes will never even be released.
 Dashmount20:

Hahahah.. better in the means? At least 1 series can continue next continuously? Hahahaha

Yes, infinitely.

Did SF ever find out about all the scummy things HC did in order to prevent CJ+SF from happening? 

That bed scene (it seems to me) from the last episode, but something was cut.

I think it's from ep 31 when he was stabbed by Ruo yu.

LovelyLady:
That bed scene (it seems to me) from the last episode, but something was cut.

I think it's from ep 31 when he was stabbed by Ruo yu.

Ummm....

Dashmount20:

maybe can give Leo Lu a try.. hahaha :D

i will try first few episode.. hahaha :D

There is an article on the main page dedicated to him for his role in AOL... You try first then tell me, our tastes are similar. :)

eliteles1:
There are two dramas that I don't want to watch. (there are so many others that I want and I don't even have time.).

Untamed is one of them? Which is the other?

caDAVEr:

There is an article on the main page dedicated to him for his role in AOL... You try first then tell me, our tastes are similar. :)

hahahaa :D actually i have no interest on the BL... 

I like the type of story Innocent love, pure love.. like SF and XJ.. wakakaka :D

even "UnTamed" I also gave up.. suprisingly their rating still high and their comment up to 10k comments.. hahaha :D

Lily Lam:

Did SF ever find out about all the scummy things HC did in order to prevent CJ+SF from happening? 

what thing?

I will watch Chengyi's new drama later. I'm waiting for the subs by productive proscrinator, so L&R is not finished yet for me. I'm on my Xuanji & sifeng's bubble. Madame Dongfang gave me a bad taste  lol . I will catch up when L&R's effect wore off.

LovelyLady:

I will watch Chengyi's new drama later. I'm waiting for the subs by productive proscrinator, so L&R is not finished yet for me. I'm on my Xuanji & sifeng's bubble. Madame Dongfang gave a bad taste ?. I will catch up when L&R's effect wore off.

yea.. Xuan Ji's bell still rang "Si Feng.. Si Feng... Si Feng..." in my head...

Dashmount20:

hahahaa :D actually i have no interest on the BL... 

I like the type of story Innocent love, pure love.. like SF and XJ.. wakakaka :D

even "UnTamed" I also gave up.. suprisingly their rating still high and their comment up to 10k comments.. hahaha :D 

BL is pretty popular... until the authorities decided to restrict. I watched "my roommate is a detective", it is speculated as supposed to be 2 MLs only but because of the restrictions they added a FL... so the FL role is a bit weird.

You should see how many BL theme manga there are, it is super popular

Dashmount20:

yea.. Xuan Ji's bell still rang "Si Feng.. Si Feng... Si Feng..." in my head...

After yesterday's episode, the song by CY kept ringing in my head...

caDAVEr:

BL is pretty popular... until the authorities decided to restrict. I watched "my roommate is a detective", it is speculated as supposed to be 2 MLs only but because of the restrictions they added a FL... so the FL role is a bit weird.

You should see how many BL theme manga there are, it is super popular

My Roommate is a detective (Hu Yi Tian) also BL?

last time i watch ep 2 then drop... confuse by the story.. wakakaka..