caDAVEr:

yes he didn't understand the murals and thus ask TS if he knows anything about how GOW is created.

And the gift from LHJD to GOW is letting her see the murals.

I thought that gift is from asura king before he die he use all his energy to found out the god secret and let gow saw it.. that why after she fight with monkey .. everyone in heaven said she has devil heart and start rebel to heaven and question why she has no name nor friend

Minnieee33:

I'm in love with this fanmade video bilibili.com/video/BV1754y1U7vA

Gotta to turn off the comment before watching 

Omg!!!! The mixing is done excellently.  Wow!!!  

Dashmount20:

I thought that gift is from asura king before he die he use all his energy to found out the god secret and let gow saw it.. that why after she fight with monkey .. everyone in heaven said she has devil heart and start rebel to heaven and question why she has no name nor friend

my assumption that it was the asura king as well

icecream2000:

Omg!!!! The mixing is done excellently.  Wow!!!  

Indeed !

Dashmount20:

I dun think he know XJ = LHJD...

Then why he talk with TS look like he dont know.. or maybe i need to rewatch that part

Anyway god of war was Hc creation from LHJD part because he has been kill first before he  change gender.

The drawer on the wall blurred. It was there. He saw and blurred the drawing.

But not the GOW creation cos the drawing peel off after they go...

Dashmount20:

I dun think he know XJ = LHJD...

Then why he talk with TS look like he dont know.. or maybe i need to rewatch that part

Anyway god of war was Hc creation from LHJD part because he has been kill first before he  change gender.

SF knows that XJ is LHJD that's why the destroyed the drawings, but what he didn't know was how she can be the god of war and LHJD. That's what SF as asking TS but TS doesn't actually know that detail as to how GoW was created from LHJD.

Love Yuan:

How can i download video for site?

open/play  the desired video on the website then use extensions like One-Click Video Downloader or Video Downloader PLUS/ Video Downloader helper on google chrome or manual way open the page info and look of video media and save the files for more info just google it

stefani:

SF knows that XJ is LHJD that's why the destroyed the drawings, but what he didn't know was how she can be the god of war and LHJD. That's what SF as asking TS but TS doesn't actually know that detail as to how GoW was created from LHJD.

yea.. SF question TS why Tianji will look and punish XJ?

Xj and MSX are different 2 identity...  on ep 52

hmm  exciting to see Liu Xue Yi as Main Lead in this cute Family Costume Romance Qing Luo (2020)

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded english subtitles using Google translation for episodes 48, 51, 52, 53. I am working on the rest. I know it's a little backward.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing 

Drama Empress:
hmm  exciting to see Liu Xue Yi as Main Lead in this cute Family Costume Romance Qing Luo (2020)

Yea.. i kinda looking forward for this series too.mm any idea when release?

MK916:

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded english subtitles using Google translation for episodes 48, 51, 52, 53. I am working on the rest. I know it's a little backward.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OsgCf_OmQkaAxGT3dHtgb3aOMrAQ_mEZ?usp=sharing 

i want i want i want.... many many thx..

Dashmount20:

Yea.. i kinda looking forward for this series too.mm any idea when release?

post-production is done yoku have to decide the date of streaming i think they release it in-between oct-dec timeline