Fu Fang Jun aka Wu Zhiqi updated his Weibo 
"I got a Little Fox, plush, very handy"

"Love and Redemption" actors wearing school uniforms, Cheng Yi and Bai Shu are very cute, Zhou Jun Wei is cool,  Zhang Yuxi is grounded, and finally the heroine is really a goddess, Yuan Bingyan!

1.Cheng Yi aka Yu Sifeng

2.Bai Shu aka Teng She

3.Zhou Jun Wei aka Rou Yu4.Zhang Yuxi aka Linglong5.Yuan Bingyan aka Xuanji

Dashmount20:

I thought that gift is from asura king before he die he use all his energy to found out the god secret and let gow saw it.. that why after she fight with monkey .. everyone in heaven said she has devil heart and start rebel to heaven and question why she has no name nor friend

Oops sorry my bad. I kept mixing up Asura and MS... yeps WZQ said that Asura ask him to lead the GOW to the demon realm, though WZQ didn't know that it is for her to see the murals.

eliteles1:

The drawer on the wall blurred. It was there. He saw and blurred the drawing. 

You mean SF right? Yeah, he vandalised the mural to hide it from XJ but when XJ saw that it is vandalised, commented that she and SF has come to such a stage whereby he hated her until disfiguring her GOW painting. LOL

Dashmount20:

Yea.. i kinda looking forward for this series too.mm any idea when release?

Nah, I will never look at him any other way after this... LOL

caDAVEr:

Totally recommend the bts (like him climbing the mountain). It helps me look at the actor nicely and in a comedic way lol. I realized he tends to play serious roles

caDAVEr:

He’s super cute in the behind the scenes clips for L&R 

Eimae:

Totally recommend the bts (like him climbing the mountain). It helps me look at the actor nicely and in a comedic way lol. I realized he tends to play serious roles

He has the classic good looking features so probably more suited for these serious roles. He kinda reminds me of the Wang Kuan in "Young Blood", Ruo Yu also reminds me of the Xue Ying in that drama.

pinksprings01:

yep as a character in L&R I hate HC the most,  apart from that he is cute and delivered an amazing performance we all hated  him because he did his part well

pinksprings01:

Just kidding, but there are too many good looking dudes in this show that we are spoiled for choice. Even YL is so charming. 

But I read he got boycotted. 

caDAVEr:

U shld give him a try act as Male lead... who know u will also love him...

He and Cheng yi same agency.. to bad for Liu Xue Yi did not have many chance to act as male lead.. this Qing Luo will be maybe his break thru...

caDAVEr:

Just kidding, but there are too many good looking dudes in this show that we are spoiled for choice. Even YL is so charming. 

But I read he got boycotted. 

What happened (about the boycott)?

caDAVEr:

He has the classic good looking features so probably more suited for these serious roles. He kinda reminds me of the Wang Kuan in "Young Blood", Ruo Yu also reminds me of the Xue Ying in that drama.

Agree on LXY and the rest of the cast here who have good looking features that get accentuated in ancient style dramas. I see the resemblance of Xue Ying for Ruo Yu 

Eimae:

What happened (about the boycott)?

Some rumors about his sexual inclination and related incidents. Anyway, I didn't realise until now he is actually one of the "F4s" from the spinoff of "Meteor Garden" with Zheng Shuang...

caDAVEr:

Some rumors about his sexual inclination and related incidents. Anyway, I didn't realise until now he is actually one of the "F4s" from the spinoff of "Meteor Garden" with Zheng Shuang...

YL also act together with Zhao Liyin in the Lucky Tian Bao...