Drama Empress:

Ep-36

Ep-37

Ep-38

What about episodes 34 and 35?   
But ... I'm going to watch these 3 that you just posted. Thank you !
 eliteles1:
What is MXCA ????

Meng xin chang an, the one he is filming with ZYX. Apparently, Xiao yin Hua is his concubine/wife there lol

MXCA sounds sad and the ending (spoiled by the synopsis) is bittersweet

Might just watch clips of that show

Eimae:

MXCA sounds sad and the ending (spoiled by the synopsis) is bittersweet

Might just watch clips of that show

Oh you are right. I just went to read the synopsis and it said Li Yan's death.  Might watch the clips as well. 

I'm watching Joy of Life (2019) in between L&R

Drama Empress:

I'm watching Joy of Life (2019) in between L&R 

I’ve only watched two episodes of Joy of Life so far but enjoyed it. I’m watching Chef Hua (2020) while waiting for the final episodes. 

pinksprings01:

I’ve only watched the first episode of Joy of Life so far but enjoyed it. I’m watching Chef Hua (2020) while waiting for the final episodes. 

right now I'm at episode 28 every engaging  this one has a season -2 hmmm

Minnieee33:

Meng xin chang an, the one he is filming with ZYX. Apparently, Xiao yin Hua is his concubine/wife there lol

Ohh, thank you so much for the clarification!
 Drama Empress:

right now I'm at episode 28 every engaging  this one has a season -2 hmmm

Love Joy of Life! So happy the main cast will be in the season 2 :D 

Eimae:

Love Joy of Life! So happy the main cast will be in the season 2 :D 

yep it is exciting news for fans usually c-dramas change cast for season 2, hmm and I'm also waiting for his next project My Heroic Husband (2021)

"A modern businessman who time-travels back to the ancient times, into the body of a useless son-in-law of a commerce family. He then embarks on a journey and involves himself in the affairs of the country. "

the storyline very interesting  right timetravel+romance hmmm

Life of joy was great, waiting for s2. My heroic husband sound very interesting as well. Is guo qi lin going to be couple with song Yi? 

Minnieee33:

Life of joy was great, waiting for s2. My heroic husband sound very interesting as well. Is guo qi lin going to be couple with song Yi? 

yep she played sister role for the ML in the joy of life hmmmmm

Which are the best cute episodes? I can’t handle angst very well. I’ve watched up to 19 so far. 

juubee:

Which are the best cute episodes? I can’t handle angst very well. I’ve watched up to 19 so far. 

I like the ep 24 the best. 

I would say ep 37 before the plot went angst. 

I rate this drama 9/10 if I don't watch 38-47, and 7. 5/10 if include them. :)