Amanda Ainsworth:

Is YL a mortal in this life? I'm confused with his existence. He has been living for 1000+ years while building Tianxu Tang. But, his life in Li Ze Palace as Deputy Master was a mortal thing, right? He was even a junior disciple of SF's father.

YL is a demon. I think the demons can live for a long time, that's why they have to wear a masks when they go out so no one can recognize them for not getting old. Yuan Lan is only the Deputy master because he only has 6 feathers and not 12 like SF father? 

I think this drama is popular but sadly not as popular as eternal love or ashe of love.  Mostly because the platform youku sucks and the company is trying to breakup cp. 

Minnieee33:

YL is a demon. I think the demons can live for a long time, that's why they have to wear a masks when they go out so no one can recognize them for not getting old. Yuan Lan is only the Deputy master because he only has 6 feathers and not 12 like SF father? 

I think this drama is popular but sadly not as popular as eternal love or ashe of love.  Mostly because the platform youku sucks and the company is trying to breakup cp. 

Yes... agree with u

eliteles1:
This couple of actors have such a good interaction. I believe they will shine there.
They had never invited Cheng Yi, as if he was unimportant. (Now did they remember to call him? In the final stretch of the drama? Okay. Better than ever.)

Got curious because I remembered vaguely he was in one. Turns out it is Noble Aspirations 青云志 for the main cast.

As for final stretch, very likely chance it’s scheduling conflict. Usually Happy Camp tries to get a whole lot of actors/actresses of a particular show together for one ep and they all have different schedules to arrange around lol.

ZYX said she won't be on Happy Camp because she is busy filming MXCA so I don't know if CY has time too. Plus she got injured from filming, seem to be Crystal and her are pretty close.

Minnieee33:

ZYX said she won't be on Happy Camp because she is busy filming MXCA so I don't know if CY has time too. Plus she got injured from filming, seem to be Crystal and her are pretty close.

I think shd be same ba... CY and ZYX film MXCA 

Minnieee33:

Awww, I hope she gets better

Im not sure on CY since he doesnt go online as much but we shall see

Minnieee33:

I think this drama is popular but sadly not as popular as eternal love or ashe of love.  Mostly because the platform youku sucks and the company is trying to breakup cp. 

They're trying to break up the CP? Why?

Lily Lam:

I think for CY's next drama. He has a lot of upcoming drama with other actresses in L&R. The company doesn't want him to tie to one actress too much. 

Minnieee33:

I think for CY's next drama. He has a lot of upcoming drama with other actresses in L&R. The company doesn't want him to tie to one actress too much. 

Sigh..they should just let us enjoy our CP. Can't move on that fast!!

Minnieee33:

omg Im so exited. At least LHJD didn't break the hair pin lol 

SF...so sad....

Drama Empress:

this Mango tv and Youku doesn't care of international fans as they are more popular in mainland i hope  Tencents or iqiyi wins the streaming rights for upcoming " Cheng Yi" projects

I agree as well. I can't even recommend this drama to my non-Mandarin speaking friends yet since the subtitles aren't on HD episodes...

This is like the only drama I watched thats not being officially uploaded on YouTube after almost a month..... I have no idea why... 

Minnieee33:

This is like the only drama I watched thats not being officially uploaded on YouTube after almost a month..... I have no idea why... 

Mango Tv and Youk doesn't have an international presence like Tencent/wetv, or Iqiyi and they don't need it as they are more popular in mainland even they upload it on youtube they just earn fewbucks hmmm

But it will make them more money!! Weird. 

BTW did SF remember his past life as God?? How did he find out??? 

Lily Lam:

What is CP?
 Eimae:

Got curious because I remembered vaguely he was in one. Turns out it is Noble Aspirations 青云志 for the main cast.

As for final stretch, very likely chance it’s scheduling conflict. Usually Happy Camp tries to get a whole lot of actors/actresses of a particular show together for one ep and they all have different schedules to arrange around lol.

Umm...!