We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Pink13:

This scene wasn't from ep 59. The room is bigger and the bed is different. And I didn't see the candles like that in ep 59. I'm still confused about this wedding scene. Can someone explain to me :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWwIf1FwFWA

It's a deleted scene. It looks like Si Feng's bedroom in Li Ze Palace. I think they would live together in Li Ze Palace after their marriage. At the last scene, they just came to celebrate in Shao Yang.

Dashmount20:

Eclipse02: so u and me same ah?

Cant survive one... either avoid or watch #1 then ending or FF mode.. hahaha :D 

Dunno lei.. Nirvana on fire try watch 1ep  . Fail lei.. straight away stop.. hahaha

Romance of 3 Kingdom the king have 2. Ma tian yu  is the king. Elvis is Sima.. if not mistaken.. i watch first few then give up.. too much kingdom politic.. dun like.. cant survive.. hahaha.. skip...

I also watched Royal Nirvana but it was only the first 4 eps, I want to continue but I need a mood I want to watch because it is the female lead
 Amanda Ainsworth:

It's a deleted scene. It looks like Si Feng's bedroom in Li Ze Palace. I think they would live together in Li Ze Palace after their marriage. At the last scene, they just came to celebrate in Shao Yang.

Thank you. You're right. It's Si Feng's bedroom in Lize Palace. I hoped they didn't cut this scene. :(

Amanda Ainsworth:

They rich... 1 house at lize palace owned by SF father pass to SF

1 house at jungle.... resort place... personal owned by SF... they choose the resort one... peacefulll.... so they can make baby .. wakakaka

1 room at Shao Yang.. just in case need to visit her father...

1 more at heaven...

Wow... total 4?

Love Yuan:
I also watched Royal Nirvana but it was only the first 4 eps, I want to continue but I need a mood I want to watch because it is the female lead

Hahahaha.. royal nirvana I can survive... I also surprise... hahaha

Then... TPoC u can survive till 14... ? Hahahaha

Eclipse02:

This also my question LOL so i can watch only in his part. Yes i also watch the preview (i only brave enough to watch previews and BTS LOL but the BTS not all of them are funny like Love & Redemption), it seems a roller coaster ride for his character.. Sigh... 

Well at least we have 3 new drama of CY this year..  

Maybe we shld watch in FF mode.. when CY appear we put slower mode.. the rest fast forward.. hahahaha

The problem is the ending... hahahaha... 

Lily Lam:

Finally, got a chance to read the book and I think I definitely prefer the drama to the book. 

There seems to be more layers of emotion in the book but I prefer the way the drama is written more. Some relationships and character endings left me rather unsatisfied or heartbroken. Someone previously mentioned that Runyu got a better ending in the drama, and I was like, "him dying was a better ending?" After reading about his ending in the book I would definitely agree. He didn't die in the story, but he went crazy and never redeemed himself. 

I prefer he die...rather than crazy....

cyprille:

https://youtu.be/71RjMnuNJZU

Just want to share  this fan edit video of CY and YBY..

Nice made....

Specially the bed scene.. it is wild... 

hmmm.. let me imagine if Director directed CY and YBY... I think I will take 8 days instead of 8 hour... hahahahahaaha *joking.... LOL

watching this make me want to rewatch mystic nine... hahaha

Er yuehong love his wife (YBy) so much.... gosh.. make want to rewatch... hmmm

Love Yuan:

yes CY appear in ep  14 ? and in end he married with Yu Ying

Is yu Ying aka Alan?

eliteles1:

I just watched subtitles, episode 48: And I realized that Wu Tong's love for Ling Long was real. And it is so touching when he says (when talking about Si Feng in relation to Xuanji), that life was boring for him without his love. (indirectly Wu Tong was talking about himself in relation to Ling Long), his eyes shine with tears. And he kind of accepts that sword in the chest that Ling Long gives him. He (at the last moment) throws himself into the tunnel of shadows (a dimension of black clouds and an endless void), and pushes Ling Long forward so that she could be saved. P.S: If they were to do a season 2 for Love and Redemption, that would make a story for Wu Tong to be the main protagonist, a spin-off (where he found new love) and be happy.

I dun like WuTong... his love make me scare...  I prefer to kill him.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Is yu Ying aka Alan?

Right, A Lan is now Yu Ying.

She really got married with him this time, lol.

So at TPOC yu Ying = Alan (love and redemption)

Dun tell me in Meng Xin Chang an.. Ying Hua will be his wife...

Wah.. hmmm..

Dashmount20:

Wah.. hmmm..

Ha ha, we don't know that yet, Let's see.

It's like a package set, once you hired Cheng Yi, others will automatically come with him.

Dashmount20:

Wah.. hmmm..

She’ll have unrequited love for him in MX Chang an. I would love to see Yang Xi Zi play a different character in the future. 

I'm so excited for the mini concert tomorrow, hopefully someone can provide us a link to watch it online as well. 

A Lan actress acted together with CY like 4 times already. Lol.... But i still ship our ice orange juice