We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 eliteles1:

I think Si Feng and Chu Xuanji are both (they can have a life as mortals), but in reality they are also gods. That last scene in which they are near a tree and a lake and embrace each other tenderly (that environment does not seem terrestrial). PS: Note: this final scene of them embracing is the same that was part of the video montage of the drama that they exhibited at the fan's meeting with the entire cast (of which they were embarrassed), because it came after the famous drama love scene. (They were caught off guard). 

I wonder if their children are also considered immortals 

Dashmount20:

yea same directr yin tao. Same director for listening snow tower.

I thought promise of chang an was filmed 2018.

Love and redemption filmed 2019.

Meng xin chang an filmed 2020.

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2019/01/drama-promise-of-chang-an.html

Really, you're right, that's what you report here. (So that's why he's so tired.) I can see that these two characters that he plays in sequence are difficult and heavy characters to play (but that there are similarities between them.). P.S: So he was 28, and female lead 27), when he filmed The promise of Chang'an.)
 pinksprings01:

I wonder if their children are also considered immortals 

I think if they wanted they could do a spin off (with the children's story).

eliteles1:

http://www.chinesedrama.info/2019/01/drama-promise-of-chang-an.html

Really, you're right, that's what you report here. (So that's why he's so tired.) I can see that these two characters that he plays in sequence are difficult and heavy characters to play (but that there are similarities between them.). P.S: So he was 28, and female lead 27), when he filmed The promise of Chang'an.)

i know that sarah born same years as cheng yi. So shld almost same age with cheng yi.

Well if u see 2015 the nobble aspirations, cheng yi look chubbier. Now skinny cos maybe he filmed to many series.. 2020 at least 5 series will out. 2021 at least another 5 series.. wow... definitely will be tiring for him.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

i know that sarah born same years as cheng yi. So shld almost same age with cheng yi.

Well if u see 2015 the nobble aspirations, cheng yi look chubbier. Now skinny cos maybe he filmed to many series.. 2020 at least 5 series will out. 2021 at least another 5 series.. wow... definitely will be tiring for him.. hahaha

Ahh, better for us. But I hope he can rest well, too.
 eliteles1:
Ahh, better for us. But I hope he can rest well, too.

Hahahah.. better in the means? At least 1 series can continue next continuously? Hahahaha

caDAVEr:

Yeps, half his heart... so he is "half-heartedly" helping SF... lol... sorry for being so lame.

god of war heart was tsken from a part of liu li glass that only store LHJD Soul.. 

See.. LHJD so powerfull even a part from the glass that store his should can created a person.. ..

The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings (2021)

Botanist, Fu Yun Shen and Medic, Zhu Jiu went to underdeveloped areas for humanitarian relief and searched for a medicinal plant. They went through many obstacles and found medicinal plants that could make special medicines as they wish. Fu Yun Shen returned to China to develop medicines and discovered that his half-brother Fu Xi Zhou had made medicinal plants into a series of Chinese herbal cosmetics for economic benefit. Yun Shen started a struggle with Fu Xi Zhou. A car accident suddenly came, and the development of the special medicine was interrupted. Fu Yun was seriously injured. Zhu Jiu, who did not know the truth, misunderstood Fu Yun Shen. After half a year, Zhu Jiu and Fu Yun Shen came together again after experiencing disappointment, entanglement and worry. Seeing that their marriage is approaching, Zhu Ji accidentally obtains clues to the truth about the cause of his parents' death, and his fate has changed. In order to restore Zhu Jiu's feelings, Fu Yun Shen took practical actions to protect this hard-won relationship. In the end, the contest between the brothers came to an end. Fu Yun Shen and Fu Xi Zhou shed their suspicions and went around. Fu Yun Shen and Zhu Jiu always adhered to their original aspirations. This is not only the kindness of life, but also the faith of love  (Source: Baike) Edit Translation

(This plot is very good. And it will be the first time that fans will be able to see him in a drama in modern times.

And see the last sentence. (doesn't it remind us of a certain drama?). 

Dashmount20:

god of war heart was tsken from a part of liu li glass that only store LHJD Soul.. 

See.. LHJD so powerfull even a part from the glass that store his should can created a person.. ..

Think besides the Jade Emperor, he is the most powerful being there...

caDAVEr:

Think besides the Jade Emperor, he is the most powerful being there...

i believe LHJD didnot die.. somehow he reincarnate together with bailin.. hahaha

maybe next time bailin is Female lead and LHJD is the male lead.. hahaha :D

Dashmount20:

i believe LHJD didnot die.. somehow he reincarnate together with bailin.. hahaha

maybe next time bailin is Female lead and LHJD is the male lead.. hahaha :D

That part I didn't quite get it, maybe he did reincarnate with BL... so maybe the novel gave an explanation? We were expecting BL's hands to be chopped off as well. And the part "Wo shi san jie zhu zai" is in fact not from BL but from YL... the trailer was so misleading lol.

So L&D 2 is LHJD and BL? LOL

caDAVEr:

That part I didn't quite get it, maybe he did reincarnate with BL... so maybe the novel gave an explanation? We were expecting BL's hands to be chopped off as well. And the part "Wo shi san jie zhu zai" is in fact not from BL but from YL... the trailer was so misleading lol.

"And the part "Wo shi san jie zhu zai" is in fact not from BL but from YL... the trailer was so misleading lol."

Indeed !

eliteles1:

"And the part "Wo shi san jie zhu zai" is in fact not from BL but from YL... the trailer was so misleading lol."

Indeed !

LOL, dunno why he got the confidence from... The thing is that even if the furnace got toppled, the other half of the spirit he kept is still inferior to LHJD. How to be zhu zai?

caDAVEr:

ya lor... so YL also obsessed with San jie.. Lol.. 

trailer was so good can make us confuse.. hahaha a:D

caDAVEr:

LOL, dunno why he got the confidence from... The thing is that even if the furnace got toppled, the other half of the spirit he kept is still inferior to LHJD. How to be zhu zai?

he manage to destroy heaven mah.. so YL is the owner lorr.. hahaha :D

strangely Heavenly emperor just stand and see waiting for XJ approval or green light to stop.. wakakak :D