Dashmount20:

Heavenly emperor only teach good thing to Xi Xuan. he gave Xi Xuan a big responsibility to take care his brother messes... goshh... unfair for BaiLin.. 

Actually all the time the heavenly emperor know what Bai Lin do..

But I guess it was the best move.. he want everyone to realize they own mistake.. hahaha :D

Ummm...

pinksprings01:

I’m confused too, did RL die along with YL? 

i think RY die first? 

then YL die cos the heavenly emperor finally interfere... cos XJ choose to protect heaven.

Dashmount20:

but kinda funny if CY act as Uncle then fight with his Nephew.. only for the throne..

like that if his nephew grow 20 year.. does this mean CY on that character is 40Plus?

Gosh... he is too young to act as 40Plus character.. i want to see act in pure innocent love story like Love and Redemption.. 16 years he start fall in love with XJ.. kakakakakaka :D

And he was only 25 when he played this character. It's 2015 The promise of Chang'an, they just haven't released it yet. But as he is now popular because of Love and Redemption, they finally released it. I've been watching this drama since Lengend of Chusen (Aka Noble Aspirations).

eliteles1:

And he was only 25 when he played this character. It's 2015 The promise of Chang'an, they just haven't released it yet. But as he is now popular because of Love and Redemption, they finally released it. I've been watching this drama since Lengend of Chusen (Aka Noble Aspirations). 

i mean the age in the character.. he is too young to act as an uncle..

Dashmount20:

but kinda funny if CY act as Uncle then fight with his Nephew.. only for the throne..

like that if his nephew grow 20 year.. does this mean CY on that character is 40Plus?

Gosh... he is too young to act as 40Plus character.. i want to see act in pure innocent love story like Love and Redemption.. 16 years he start fall in love with XJ.. kakakakakaka :D

But ... this is the same director for Love and Redemption. He had the courage to give him a main character, while others did not give him credit. (I already know before watching, that it is another character for him to shine.).
 Dashmount20:

actually when Bai Lin and LHJD die together.. does this mean that they can be reincarnate together? or just perish on the air.. 

i am not clear on that part... 

I missed that imposing beauty of Bai lin (Hao Chen) (with that straight black hair running down his back, and that chiseled, handsome face.). On the other hand, it was good to see him humble himself, to do penance, he himself took away his own power (and kept his white hair), meaning the loss of power of a powerful being.

Dashmount20:

actually when Bai Lin and LHJD die together.. does this mean that they can be reincarnate together? or just perish on the air.. 

i am not clear on that part... 

They will both get reincarnate but Bailin will have chance to come back to heaven but LHJD will be dead dead. So he has the saddest storyline ever. 

Why are you guys saying bailin and SF are brothers?? I don't think they are. 

Kinda weird they didn't invite ah Lan to the wedding and they didn't do the 3 bow for the wedding???? 

Minnieee33:

They will both get reincarnate but Bailin will have chance to come back to heaven but LHJD will be dead dead. So he has the saddest storyline ever. 

Kinda weird they didn't invite ah Lan to the wedding and they didn't do the 3 bow for the wedding???? 

Lhjd die? Why? He can revive yuan lang. He can kill demon king. He can revive SF by giving him a part of his heart.. he is v v v v v powerful.. even hao chen cut him 1000 years ago he can revive. He can split to 2.. maybe he can split 3?

Minnieee33:

Of course, Bai Lin and Si Feng are brothers (but this is a bit like Cain and Abel). But ... this Cain can still have redemption, after 1000 years. "3 bow for the wedding ????" (because they had already done it in the fake wedding), and time in the last episode is rare gold. So, it is better to simplify, and not miss the most important.
 Dashmount20:

Lhjd die? Why? He can revive yuan lang. He can kill demon king. He can revive SF by giving him a part of his heart.. he is v v v v v powerful.. even hao chen cut him 1000 years ago he can revive. He can split to 2.. maybe he can split 3?

I think LJDI when he gave his heart to Si Feng to revive, cut off the possibility of his own return.

pinksprings01:

I like how the drama ended with SF and XJ being mortals. Thinking about it, XJ only has had proper happiness as a mortal unlike being in constant warfare in the heavenly realm in the past. 

Finally a peace in mortal.. after so many hardship between demon and right sect. Liu li zhan... 

That because finally YL die.. hahaha

eliteles1:

I think LJDI when he gave his heart to Si Feng to revive, cut off the possibility of his own return. 

I thought a part of his heart. Cos a part of his heart it can make god of war. Hahaha

Dashmount20:

I thought a part of his heart. Cos a part of his heart it can make god of war. Hahaha

Yeps, half his heart... so he is "half-heartedly" helping SF... lol... sorry for being so lame.

eliteles1:
But ... this is the same director for Love and Redemption. He had the courage to give him a main character, while others did not give him credit. (I already know before watching, that it is another character for him to shine.).

yea same directr yin tao. Same director for listening snow tower.

I thought promise of chang an was filmed 2018.

Love and redemption filmed 2019.

Meng xin chang an filmed 2020.

Dashmount20:

Finally a peace in mortal.. after so many hardship between demon and right sect. Liu li zhan... 

That because finally YL die.. hahaha

I think Si Feng and Chu Xuanji are both (they can have a life as mortals), but in reality they are also gods. That last scene in which they are near a tree and a lake and embrace each other tenderly (that environment does not seem terrestrial). PS: Note: this final scene of them embracing is the same that was part of the video montage of the drama that they exhibited at the fan's meeting with the entire cast (of which they were embarrassed), because it came after the famous drama love scene. (They were caught off guard).