so ep 52, did they do it or not?

i still not satisfy enuf.. hahaha :D

Drama Empress:

as per my understanding, i think in episode 49 at lize palace Wu Zhi gives XJ a pill/power that can hide her from any breathing mortal/eye or something he also mentions SF also got it may be heaven eyes can't find them anymore

Yes, WZQ planted this in her forehead and said he did the same for all the ppl related to them so that the heaven dudes cannot sense them. That it why BD wanted them to get LYH as they can track his heavenly eyes.

IM SO CONFUSED LOL WHERE ARE THESE SUBBED EPISODES COMING FROM I'VE ONLY SEEN UP TO EPISODE 29

caDAVEr:

Yes, WZQ planted this in her forehead and said he did the same for all the ppl related to them so that the heaven dudes cannot sense them. That it why BD wanted them to get LYH as they can track his heavenly eyes.

just done with ep50 taking a break up to ep50 it met my expectations now I have ingest a lot of things (food+heartbreaks&catchup's in drama)

sunnysidejisung:

IM SO CONFUSED LOL WHERE ARE THESE SUBBED EPISODES COMING FROM I'VE ONLY SEEN UP TO EPISODE 29

We watching raw.. sub the latest  is only 29. u r right.

caDAVEr:

Oooooh thanks for the clarification. I must have missed that as I skipped around ep 49 lol. Although if BD wanted to directly find her, he would still get the lightning thing. 

WZQ is so helpful besides Teng She (what a cutie) , he’s a great addition to the demon team on SF side

icecream2000:

Actually what happened in the novel?  So, they make love before wedding?  

I will get back to you on this when i check it over as i have work soon

curious hoh..

i might missed out some scene..

on the ep 52, when XJ kissing SF and she said... why the feather tattoo on SF chest disappear?

SF replied "because the Qin Ren Zhou already lift up."

on which ep that XJ has seen the tattoo? I din remember she has seen the Qin Ren Zhou curse tattoo....

Huh, right after they make up HC shows up, perfect timing. Looks like heaven arc will be coming up soon. I watched all of the ML scenes from 45-53, what a rollercoaster!

icecream2000:

Actually what happened in the novel?  So, they make love before wedding?  

Yes, they do .As far as I remember it was twice, but here in the drama they have censored it.

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Yes, they do .Twice! but here in drama they censored it.

In CHINA   C-stands for censor hmm they have a lot of creative writers, directors, actors but censoring is limiting their capabilities

Drama Empress:

In CHINA   C-stands for censor hmm they have a lot of creative writers, directors, actors but censoring is limiting their capabilities

I knoww! I haven't reached beyond epi 50 but I could see in the comment section , they ruined the the most anticipated kiss scene  . I m like whaaaaat? Why??! They had put that kiss in the trailer too. How can they do this :-(

Vaidehi Jhawar:

Yes, they do .As far as I remember it was twice, but here in the drama they have censored it.

Is it too racy in the novel?  In which chapter does it occurs?  Maybe I ll read it and satisfy with that.  I know the link in Chinese maybe use Google translate if I know the chapter.  Keke

still, at the end of episode 50, XJ hurried to kill the Demon who uses a trick and SF stopped XJ from committing the grave mistake of killing an innocent woman, haha I think 2 episodes of separation is not enough for XJ she needs more time to reflect herself

Drama Empress:

still, at the end of episode 50, XJ hurried to kill the Demon who uses a trick and SF stopped XJ from committing the mistake of killing an innocent woman, haha I think 2 episodes of separation is not enough for XJ she needs more time 

You mean that girl A LAN? Did XJ not try to kill the demon?  I thought SF asked her not to coz she is his wife and he will take care of it.  Literally it was MYOB.