The eyebrow scene at the end of episode 53 was so bittersweet :( 

Vaidehi Jhawar:

I don't remember the exact chapter , but one of the scene was in Volume 5 .. search after chapter 20 or so . You will find it . Racy? I don't know but it was definitely more than what drama offered .lol! 

Link - http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/liulimeirensha/244.html

Thanks.  Will read it tonite even if Google gives some blabber translation.

I'm pretty sure they made love but then edited it out like they didn't. So now the scene is kinda weird.

If people are watching on YouTube, you need to find the 47min version, the other ones are missing scenes. 

I feel so unsatisfied with the recent eps :(

With how popular this drama is, I really hope the uncut version gets released 

Minnieee33:

I'm pretty sure they made love but then edited it out like they didn't. So now the scene is kinda weird.

If people are watching on YouTube, you need to find the 47min version, the other ones are missing scenes. 

I feel so unsatisfied with the recent eps :(

There are different versions?? To the same epi?

Its not diff version, its just some of the YT uploads were way shorter than the ep.  The eps are 47 mins long but some of the YT are like 41,42 mins. 

I'm near of ep 52 and how come XJ didn't take the lighting and made SF take it.... Like how come writers!!!!

pinksprings01:

The eyebrow scene at the end of episode 53 was so bittersweet :( 

Agree... it ia such a sweet scene... just completed ep. 53.

Don't really like the RY and XYH scenes though... a bit uncalled for. For this week's release really like the when XJ discovers the truth and regret... may rewatch that part only.

icecream2000:

what , sleepless princess got extended by 6 episodes to 41 as epilogue!!!! 

can they not extend L & R to more episodes like that either as epilogue or whatever?  We are missing so much scenes and we were happy that the pace is fast in the previous episodes but todays episodes were like bullet train pace.  

they extended go ahead too for more 6 episodes, but they reduced the episode duration.  even then i suppose they are going to air some extra scenes in the extended episodes

Gosh. I just completed ep 53 of L&R and thinking to start TSP next... more episodes?! I still got maiden holmes to catch as well...

icecream2000:

You mean that girl A LAN? Did XJ not try to kill the demon?  I thought SF asked her not to coz she is his wife and he will take care of it.  Literally it was MYOB.

No, when XJ entered the cave she mistook alan as a demon and immediately tried to harm her but SF stopped her

The conversation between Demon SF&XJ is a pretty interesting lot of misunderstandings yet to be cleared and like the facial expression of XJ when she knows the reason behind the demon killings

The demon loved a righteous sect girl but on the night of their marriage the girl found out he is  a demon and she set out a formation to kill him, he escaped but his family were suffered so he in revenge he started killing women who were the red dress

And SF said to the demon he understands his betrayal as he underwent it, which made XJ face worried and XJ says she never tried to kill him it was unintentional, and the vermillion bird formation was a mistake but SF disagreed with her and blamed her for the death of lize palace disciples and she doesn't have/know the feeling of betrayal and asks her to leave him alone

the dialogues in 51 intro scene are pretty emotional if you can understand hmm

still, I'm watching ep51 as my Chinese  skills are very very poor so I'm watching it slowly

Eimae:

Think the love curse got broken... they probably made love... i dont know anymore with these cuts lol

But I am confused... on ep 53, what were they trying to do in the ice/snow cave? What was SF's pet snake and Ruoyu wanting to find 

It got broken. After they make out XJ looked at SF's chest and the sign was gone, they happily said they broke the curse.

The pet snake was trying to break the blood bond with SF so she can be together with him as an individual being. She got tricked by YL and ended up destroying the cure for SF. 

Drama Empress:

just done with ep50 taking a break up to ep50 it met my expectations now I have ingest a lot of things (food+heartbreaks&catchup's in drama)

up till 50 is nice, after that I don't really like the RY and XYH scenes though as I mentioned earlier. I really detest the stupid troublemaker scenes and that YL can manipulate them to just arrive at the cave just before the lingzhi bloomed. It is just like the scene SF "stabbed" HC, just too perfectly timed that is seems too forced. There are ways to make it more natural and yet have the same outcome.

Eimae:

Oooooh thanks for the clarification. I must have missed that as I skipped around ep 49 lol. Although if BD wanted to directly find her, he would still get the lightning thing. 

WZQ is so helpful besides Teng She (what a cutie) , he’s a great addition to the demon team on SF side

I multitasked a lot when watching but don't think missed alot, must be due to the speculation we were doing just before this lol. i really like TS, and the bloody heavenly beasts are really gangsters. 

icecream2000:

You mean that girl A LAN? Did XJ not try to kill the demon?  I thought SF asked her not to coz she is his wife and he will take care of it.  Literally it was MYOB.

To clarify drama express explanation abit the righteous sect lady knew that he was a demon and set him up, not found out on the wedding day. That's why he wanted to kill all the brides.

I still can't quote because of new account :(

The RY and XYH  scene felt forced, like she wants to guilt trip him or something before she dies???  I don't feel a thing for her...

please share of soft-subs for ep 28 & next, if anyone has one, i really need it to watch the next ep