Eimae:

Her life pillar contains her memories which can be sealed away and he pillar can reflect her inner thoughts/mind (not sure of the name?) because at one point she developed evil/demonic tendencies/energies and that showed up on her life pillar

Pillar of life. I hadn't understood that. Thanks.
 pinksprings01:

I thought it was made up by Siming, I guess we’ll find out in the final episodes. 

that what Ts said to sm that he was the one who talk nonsense.. i think it true cos it said that god of war break her own glass pillar.

pinksprings01:

It really shows how obsessive he is towards XJ. If he had sincere feelings for XJ, he would just wish for her happiness but rather see her dead. 

If he was sincere, he won't have cut his friend up, ew. I can't forgive him for that. 

caDAVEr:

You mean after he got "killed"by SF? RY found a YL feather and to get info about his sister, brought him back (not in physical form) using the demon energy in the demon world.

yes after he was framed and killed by Si Feng & Wu Zhi Qi, in what time did RY find YL's fur, it seems I haven't seen him
 Minnieee33:

If he was sincere, he won't have cut his friend up, ew. I can't forgive him for that. 

Think he wasn't his friend all the while.... even when SF is bringing LHJD for a peacetalk he sabotaged them... only after his arms get chopped off then maybe he shows a bit of remorse.

Dashmount20:

yea... GOD kill the father tribe and most of tribe ppl die.. heavenly emperor want to punish her but white emperor protect her.

No I don't think that part is true. GoW most likely killed the tribe once she found out the true and most likely they had a hand in it. SM doesn't know white emperor cut up his friend to create GoW so that was only his interpretation of why the GoW went mad. 

GoW broke the pillar once she found out the true and SM think it's cuz of love 

Love Yuan:
yes after he was framed and killed by Si Feng & Wu Zhi Qi, in what time did RY find YL's fur, it seems I haven't seen him

YL freed him (RY) and he was supposed to make sure that XJ walks into the trap for him to suck up her powers. So he picked up the feather just after YL got killed.

HC is just a terrible person overall: terrible friend, terrible lover (If anyone evenwants him but no one does) and terrible boss (to the celestial beasts and Siming)

Love Yuan:

I think ep 47 or 48?

Well I thought the drama will show us some BL for white emperor and LHJD but instead we got SF and LhJD lol 

Minnieee33:

No I don't think that part is true. GoW most likely killed the tribe once she found out the true and most likely they had a hand in it. SM doesn't know white emperor cut up his friend to create GoW so that was only his interpretation of why the GoW went mad. 

GoW broke the pillar once she found out the true and SM think it's cuz of love 

This makes sense 

Love Yuan:
Why did YL come back to life? not in ep how (?) he is dead? why come back to life?

his mission to re-struct MSX LHJD yet to complete..

ep 47, min 45 onwards SF and WZQ kill YL..

ep 49, RY found his feather then bring it to the demon cemetery in return YL told him where he hide his sister.. by the time he found his sister.. his sister die..

Eimae:

HC is just a terrible person overall: terrible friend, terrible lover (If anyone evenwants him but no one does) and terrible boss (to the celestial beasts and Siming)

no choice.. he go to wrong school

he go to school where do learn the art of loving someone.. so basically he was heartless person.. thou he has heart inside.. LOL.. hahaha :D

caDAVEr:

You mean after he got "killed"by SF? RY found a YL feather and to get info about his sister, brought him back (not in physical form) using the demon energy in the demon world.

ep 47.. SF and WZQ killed him

ep 49, RY revive the YL soul

Dashmount20:

ep 47.. SF and WZQ killed him

ep 49, RY revive the YL soul

Yeah, 48 more focused on the important stuff lol