pinksprings01:

I like flashbacks usually but just the ones with HC / XJ moments after HC died annoyed me 

Ahh, yes, I understand your reason. (I don't hate Hao Chen that much.) I kind of pretend sometimes that he's the hero (to understand his pain). I don't worry, he is the loser of the story.

I watched an episode again in which Hao Chen, when Chu Xuanji is unconscious, he says, "In fact, I was the first in your life." I didn't understand that line. I do not understand this love that he shared with her in heavenly realm (it never seems real to me).

eliteles1:

I watched an episode again in which Hao Chen, when Chu Xuanji is unconscious, he says, "In fact, I was the first in your life." I didn't understand that line. I do not understand this love that he shared with her in heavenly realm (it never seems real to me).

He is just trying to "mark territory" here... childish, love isn't based on sequence.

caDAVEr:

He is just trying to "mark territory" here... childish, love isn't based on sequence.

So true and the reason why she saw him first because of his stalking and interference. Also in the heavenly realm, HC  saw her first since XJ  was basically abducted by HC. 

Did SF fall in love with XJ in the heavenly realm or starting from the first tribulation onwards?? 

caDAVEr:

Umm... Alright ! 

So, he's lying, as usual.
 cyprille:

Bts of Sifeng and LHDJ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE5flq3ps6Q/?igshid=1p46yv80xybcr

When Luo Hou Ji Du is awake, is XJ’s soul asleep? 

eliteles1:

Yea... Siming told a story that God Of War declare her love to White Emperor by giving him a flower as a token.. and as reply White Emperor give her a bracelet (dog collar?) to put in her glass life pillar hahahaha :D i think ep 25.. there is conversation between TS and SM.. then TS does not believe SM talk nonsense.. then there is another scene that God of War pick flower and white emperor give the bracelet.. i forgot the episode...

when god of war heard the marriage arrangement between White emperor and another tribe, God Of war angry and smash the bracelet and her life glass pilar... 

I think before God Of War meet the Vermillion Bird (SF), she did love White Emperor.. cos the first time she wake, she saw White Emperor. White Emperor was the one who create God Of War from LHJD... hahahahaha

cyprille:

Bts of Sifeng and LHDJ 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CE5flq3ps6Q/?igshid=1p46yv80xybcr

This discussion group is valuable, always brings a contribution that besides helping to understand the story (satisfies our curiosity), like this scene: We ask ourselves: how did they do this scene?
 eliteles1:

Umm... Alright ! 

white emperor is not lying, he telling the truth.. but too bad he practice the UnFeeling Mantra.. so he unable to love back God Of War..

white emperor hold his love for God Of War ... i think deep inside maybe he also love LHJD...

but too bad.. it is too late.. SF know to Love... even he dont have special mantar.. wakakaka :D

even in the latest trailer.. SF talk to White Emperor about why he dont believe love...  

Dashmount20  

"I think before God Of War meet the Vermillion Bird (SF), she did love White Emperor.. cos the first time she wake, she saw White Emperor. "

When he (Hao Chen) affirms this sentence (even tears come, he himself is surprised by his own emotion.).
 Dashmount20:

white emperor is not lying, he telling the truth.. but too bad he practice the UnFeeling Mantra.. so he unable to love back God Of War..

white emperor hold his love for God Of War ... i think deep inside maybe he also love LHJD...

but too bad.. it is too late.. SF know to Love... even he dont have special mantar.. wakakaka :D

even in the latest trailer.. SF talk to White Emperor about why he dont believe love...  

Can Si Feng even analyze his rival's feelings? Because Si Feng is an expert in true love.
 pinksprings01:

So true and the reason why she saw him first because of his stalking and interference. Also in the heavenly realm, HC  saw her first since XJ  was basically abducted by HC. 

eliteles1:

Umm... Alright ! 

Yes, even Siming is doubting his true intentions... so basically everyone else sees it except for himself. Self-denial.

I know XJ’s powers were sealed in the life pillar after she was sent for her tribulations but what else is purpose of the life pillar?