Putnamz:

I found out that SF's VA is the legendary Zhang Jie! Knew that voice was familiar...

1000 post

OF 

"LOVE AND REDEMPTION"

Eimae:

That video says God of War intends to take Hồng Bàng Dung Lô (pot looking thing) and SF tries to prevent that and got stabbed by Yuan Lang. I dont know what Hong Bang Dung Lo is in Chinese as I need the characters. Hồng is likely 烘 since it looks like a furnace but im guessing lol

It is actually hong meng lu 鸿蒙  which is a furnace (lu), based on a write up during the lead's wedding day they got disturbed and SF was creating havoc in heaven until TS helped. XJ was so pissed that she became GOW and wanted to topple the furnace to destroy all the 3 realms to end it all. SF prevented it from being toppling and got stabbed by YL.

Dashmount20:

I don't like Ying Hua.. cos each times, she really try to hurt XJ.

1st meet when at Shao Yang, Ying Hua try to attack XJ when she sleeps on top of tree ep 1

2nd meet after 4year, Ying Hua try to make missunderstand between SF and XJ ep 10 or 9?

3rd meet, Ying Hua try to kill XJ when the 1st lovers curse start ep 20

4th meet, Ying Hua told TS to poison XJ ep 32

5th meet, Ying Hua stab XJ during the Lize Battle ep 42?

wahh.. so many times Ying Hua wants to hurt XJ.. what kind of Pet that want to hurt the person that the master love?

Even TS doesnt do that..

Her school of thought doesn't make sense even for an animal, can say she is just obsessed with SF. The silliest is that it is so obvious that SF was suffering in the cave and she insisted to break the bond immediately? What's the hurry? And she can still question XJ if she is afraid that once their bond is broken that she'll take over her in SF's heart? WTH, I thought she is bonded to SF and should know how he feels about XJ, of if he is suffering? And bonded or unbonded, how is it going to change the relationship with SF? She is thinking SF is not going to be with her because he is her master? But even if he is her master, does that forbid them to be together? It doesn't make sense so her part I just browsed through.

LHJD can't fly to the heavens by himself so he needs Si-feng to help why? 
Because the sea of fire below can only be passed by the phoenix/ golden red bird and Sifeng is blocking the sea of fire below for him but Bailin have other ideas and so he sends phoenix to attack the golden-red bird Sifeng, and also put arrows in the back. which may hurt sifeng too badly

kill you dijun for hurting Sifeng badly  hmm Bailin Dijun if you die the peace of the Three Realms will be back to normal, no one will remember you B*stard

source:weibo

Drama Empress:
Because the sea of fire below can only be passed by the phoenix/ golden red bird and Sifeng is blocking the sea of fire below for him but Bailin have other ideas and so he sends phoenix to attack the golden-red bird Sifeng, and also put arrows in the back. which may hurt sifeng too badly

kill you dijun for hurting Sifeng badly  hmm Bailin Dijun if you die the peace of the Three Realms will be back to normal, no one will remember you B*stard

HC is getting worse every time he appears 

Drama Empress:

Bloody low life... I assume this is after he agreed to meet with LHJD after speaking to SF. Whatever he does, will just make the rest support SF more and ultimately save him. It's all Karma.

caDAVEr:

It is actually hong meng lu 鸿蒙  which is a furnace (lu), based on a write up during the lead's wedding day they got disturbed and SF was creating havoc in heaven until TS helped. XJ was so pissed that she became GOW and wanted to topple the furnace to destroy all the 3 realms to end it all. SF prevented it from being toppling and got stabbed by YL.

Oooh thanks for providing the characters. That hong also can mean large too lol and lô is lu. 

So that scene with the two of them in red is their first wedding? 

caDAVEr:

Bloody low life... I assume this is after he agreed to meet with LHJD after speaking to SF. Whatever he does, will just make the rest support SF more and ultimately save him. It's all Karma.

yep but I think the Deamon Team of SF will join the fight against Bailing maybe this episode will be like Avengers End Game for Bailing

Drama Empress:

Was there a spoiler saying Bailin ends up killing himself to appease LHJD? Because his arm being cut off isnt enough from his evil deeds 

@caDAVEr : Yea.. i have no idea.. why in the hurry that she need to break the blood bond?

SF already told her that his heart only for XJ.. gosh... that why make me dislike her.. cos too much... 1st warn ignore.. 2nd warn ignore... 3rd warn get lost.. still unsatisfied.. haiz.. 

even SF said that she should know that he only happy when he was with XJ.. dunno how this Ying Hua so possessive and obsessed with SF. but pity RY, he likes her and she gone so he will be lonely.. 

@Drama Empress : why suddenly have the sea of fire? is this sea of fire is new creation of bai di to block LHJD? why previously LHJD look like easily go in and out heaven?

Eimae:

Was there a spoiler saying Bailin ends up killing himself to appease LHJD? Because his arm being cut off isnt enough from his evil deeds 

I hope he gets his lifetime cultivation taken away. 

@Eimae : are you sure or not that Bai di will kill himself? I only see Bai Di shake hand with LHJD and TS behind them.. hahahahaa :D

"Will the marriage happens before LHJD escapade or after Bailin death"

Drama Empress:

"Will the marriage happens before LHJD escapade or after Bailin death"

1st wedding in demon? dunno why SF wearing red... does this mean LHJD took SF as a bride? hahahaha :D

2nd wedding after the heaven battle... after bai di shake hand with LHJD... and that is the last scene we will see.. end journey of SF and XJ..

most probably no 2.

Dashmount20:

1st wedding in demon? dunno why SF wearing red... does this mean LHJD took SF as a bride? hahahaha :D

2nd wedding after the heaven battle... after bai di shake hand with LHJD... and that is the last scene we will see.. end journey of SF and XJ..

most probably no 2.

1>>>Red plays a vital role in Chinese weddings because this color is associated with success, loyalty, honor, fertility, and love, amongst others. Because of this, decorations at Chinese weddings are generally in red so NO LHJD