Minnieee33:

I lost it. I saw it on douban. She was with the host and the producer on the side stage. 

They removed ah

Dashmount20

like that... better...

Don’t arrange this live show will do.. avoid.. told fans that can’t arrange meet up or meeting to schedule conflict...

Within 6 moths fans will move on...

(This company was not wise. Everything needs to be slowly, gently. Not that way. I wish they had hugged each other at the end (that would be a goodbye). Not that way. But I love them both (they were not to blame.).

pinksprings01:

Stalking the artist?!!? 

Yep, there is a person who belongs to the office of the H& R agency stopped by the show. Most likely, he came to check the situation between CY and YBY.

eliteles1:

Dashmount20 

48 minutes ago

News out liaoooo

https://m.sohu.com/a/419722106_791680?scm=1002.280027.0.PC_CHANNEL_FEED&spm=smwp.fb-yule-home.fd-d-recommend.27.1600646232031iLvSe98

Liu Li" closing cloud song meeting: Cheng Yi's speech was accused of lacking demeanor, Yuan Bingyan broke down and wept

When I clicked on the link (and I look at their photo at the concert shown). Both have sad eyes (it looks like they cried.).

U see the circle one..and if u watch .. yes CY walk further from YBY... only. Bai Shu close to her.. 

I dun want to watch 2nd time that live show, one is enuf out of curiousity why ppl saying CY distance.. I just want to see myself.. u watch again the live show..

eliteles1:

Dashmount20

like that... better...

Don’t arrange this live show will do.. avoid.. told fans that can’t arrange meet up or meeting to schedule conflict...

Within 6 moths fans will move on...

(This company was not wise. Everything needs to be slowly, gently. Not that way. I wish they had hugged each other at the end (that would be a goodbye). Not that way. But I love them both (they were not to blame.).

Hahaha... no eye contact..

Stand disctance 1m..

No touch...

That is my impression watch the live show...

Dunno is whether is HR ask them.. but stupid strategy Lor...

The series just getting hot,. Dunno what their mind... better dun arrange.. such a disappointment..

notalinsanglian:

Yep, there is a person who belongs to the office of the H& R agency stopped by the show. Most likely, he came to check the situation between CY and YBY.

Yall, this is intense. Stalking?! ... jeeze its not that serious. This event was suppose to be fun. They look miserable. Poor thing. I feel bad for them. Not cool.

Dashmount20:

U see the circle one..and if u watch .. yes CY walk further from YBY... only. Bai Shu close to her.. 

I dun want to watch 2nd time that live show, one is enuf out of curiousity why ppl saying CY distance.. I just want to see myself.. u watch again the live show..

In the end he looked at her (worried), but she was closer to Bai Shu (so Bai Shu helped her). And I saw at the end that he squinted (quickly) his gaze went to her. (I think the two received the order). What a sad ending this company brought to us.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Ad6-LmyQo&feature=youtu.be  2:28: 40    and onwards. He kind of forgets the recommendation a little (and looks at her  sideways.).

Dashmount20:

http://p0.itc.cn/images01/20200921/e487c009b9bf47508a95a645eab5989f.png

I am referring to his sad eyes. (it looks like he cried).

Dashmount20:

I know that. He was always distant and away from her, (following the recommendation). It doesn't mean he was happy to do that.

hannahb123:

Yall, this is intense. Stalking?! ... jeeze its not that serious. This event was suppose to be fun. They look miserable. Poor thing. I feel bad for them. Not cool.

He is one of the top management at H&R. He flew to the city in the morning and then went to the concert but not on stage. People were asking why he even needs to be there but I guess just to break our fans heart... 

hannahb123:

Yes, that was very clear: a chief spy of the company was there, preventing their interaction.

Is it really bad in c-ent if you're tied with an actor or actress? I have my favs k-dramas pairings and I ship some in RL but I still watch their project with other leads.  What matter is the storyline and the chemistry.

I watched the pillow book and love the chemistry between Reba and Vengo. I saw they have quite a CP fanbase and are cool with each other in RL. 

Here you go., scroll down to the end of the post for YBY on the side stage picture. 

https://www.douban.com/doubanapp/dispatch?uri=/group/topic/194561288

But now, I know that many will say, "Cheng Yi, from beginning to end ... you have no heart." (Si Feng's phrase for God of War when she stabbed him in the chest three times with the sword.). P.S: but I think it was both of them who were stabbed by the company and us fans, when they didn't let them be natural and spontaneous. The head of the company was there watching.
 LovelyLady:

Is it really bad in c-ent if you're tied with an actor or actress? I have my favs k-dramas and I ship some in RL bit I still watch their project with other leads.  What matter is the storyline and the chemistry.

I watched the pillow book and love the chemistry between Reba and Vengo. I saw they have quite a CP fanbase and are cool with each other in RL. 

Depends on the company and the actors/ actresses. The issue is not the CPF, it's more how YBY was mistreated during the whole event.