caDAVEr:

It is so easy to watch. ZLS is so cute. The assistants and the storytellers were so funny. Only the SML abit irritating. 

A$$H0!3... lol

Not confirmed yet but think working on it.

hahahahaa 

okie dokie..

Dashmount20:

even Bai Shu + Yang zi xi stare each other..

Fang + Huo Meng Yao also stare when sing each other..

then FL + ML Lead? stare  in front.. gosh.. 

Realize that the order was for both of them (it's not just him who doesn't look at her). She doesn't look at him. There was no time for one to look and the other not. The two did not look at each other.
 pinksprings01:

Episode 52 with English subtitles by PP

https://productiveprocrastination.site/2020/09/21/eng-love-and-redemption-ep-52/

no mood to watch the sub.

eliteles1:
Realize that the order was for both of them (it's not just him who doesn't look at her). She doesn't look at him. There was no time for one to look and the other not. The two did not look at each other.

Tbh the performance had good singing but was so awkward to watch 

Dashmount20:

ya.. 60k is nothing.. 

I know it's a lot. It is a big damage. But ... for a moment I thought he had zero fans. I would think (what a tragedy).

eliteles1:

ya lor.. both avoid eye contact..

at least YBY did not do to obvious the distancing part..

eliteles1:

I know it's a lot. It is a big damage. But ... for a moment I thought he had zero fans. I would think (what a tragedy). 

60k.. i think small lar.. he still has 12mil..

Dashmount20:

oo i have watch that one.. 

Jeremy Jones Xu.. not my favorite.. ok ba..

Oh, I love this drama. I love this male hero and this naive and brave female romantic heroine. For me, the two best dramas this year: 1-Love and Redemption 2-Novoland Castleh in the sky 2 (2020)

no hope lar.. no hope... for next collab...

eliteles1:
Oh, I love this drama. I love this male hero and this naive and brave female romantic heroine. For me, the two best dramas this year: 1-Love and Redemption 2-Novoland Castleh in the sky 2 (2020)

for me.

1. Love and Redemption

2. ROTAR

3. I have fallen for you.

Ayla Flower:

I started Novoland: The Castle in the Sky (Season 2) 2020 yesterday and here I really like ML)) oh))

eliteles1:

ah, thanks a lot for your comment! now I'm excited more)))

Dashmount20:

ya lor.. both avoid eye contact..

at least YBY did not do to obvious the distancing part..

I know !

eliteles1:

Just telling you guys, weibo followers can be bought for cheap..  Time will tell if his fans remain on his side. 

This is trending everyone on the news today....sigh 

Ayla Flower:

ah, thanks a lot for your comment! now I'm excited more)))

And the songs are beautiful. And bts are wonderful. I even made a folder on you tube with only the bts of this drama. I watched it on we tv.