(For this news, I wonder: Is Cheng Yi in good health? Was it just a simple massage? (on his weibo, the last post, on October 29, he (speaking of the series Promise of Chang An), says that the little program is not offline (he's just a little tired, and has a video, showing the character Cheng Xu , falling asleep) I wonder (is this not a code to warn fans), that he is taking care, due to some problem? Before that, he had posted a video, which is on twitter, he saying that on that day, the 28th (he would reveal his next works that he would film), and he took the opportunity to remind everyone of the online meeting for Olay (on the 1st from November).

PS: But nothing was revealed (just what we already knew came out at sina.com, that is, his next (singular) work (The south knows my feelings) and a photo of him with a crema overcoat, which says it is a costume that will be used in this drama. I know, I behave like a worried older sister. But ... I can't help it.)

P.S: The news informs him of his visit to the massage clinic (in a joke tone), but I can only worry. God take care of you, Cheng Yi. May all be well with you.))

Rude! Cheng Yi, 30, was very happy to receive a massage

2020 at 12:32 pm on October 29

Some media have published a group of photos of actor Cheng Yi on a social platform after he recently finished filming and appeared at the Chinese Medical Center for massages. It is very energetic to trot all the way.

cr Sohu Entertainment

Tian Chengyi is wearing a white T-shirt, black shorts, a pair of slippers, a black fisherman hat on his head and a mask on his face. He is tall and looks very thin.

cr Sohu Entertainment

Cheng Yi's dress was also ridiculed by netizens, saying he would take a bath in a bathhouse, and some netizens curiously asked "Isn't it cold in winter?"

The hat that Cheng Yi wears appeared many times in his personal clothes, when he appeared at the airport, not long ago, he was wearing a flowered shirt and this black hat on his head. In addition, Cheng Yi wears many clothes repeatedly. Compared to many celebrities, Cheng Yi is relatively frugal in life.

Now, 30-year-old Cheng Yi has also appeared in many works, such as "Tang Palace Beauty World", "Crude Love", "Forgive Me, I Can't Love You", "Girls Dormitory" and so on. He finally took the lead this year with "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption). But because he avoided suspicion with the heroine Yuan Bingyan at the online music meeting after the end of the TV series, he generated a lot of controversy. Netizens said he was very impolite.

During the broadcast of the drama, Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan also had a lot of gossip, but that was what the audience expected because of the drama, and the two were just a cooperative relationship. Now, Cheng Yi is single. He has had an affair with Mencius, the actor who starred in "The Heat" in "Chen Qing Ling", but neither party has responded formally and cannot know the true or the false.

Cheng Yi is now the key to his career growth and he may not have the energy to fall in love. I also wish him a better future and one that brings more good works.

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_5159054998_13380ee9600100wz19.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=22&r=9&rfunc=98&tj=none&tr=9

https://twitter.com/olinyi_/status/1322794612285607941?s=20

ChengYi Fan Support Club update
#Cheng yi on 11/7  will attend activities in Hangzhou,
P.S: In this beautiful, Hangzhou, if not the most beautiful city in China, which Marco Polo said was heaven on earth. See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0KGqhZAsYw

Does anyone know if the full 77 eps is aired in the korean version?

hannahb123:

Does anyone know if the full 77 eps is aired in the korean version?

As far as I knew: no.

Not sure if anyone already posted this but viki posted Love and redemption trailer: https://youtu.be/XR_N0HKaRok

Screenshots of a Deleted scene with TS and QL

I wonder where the clip of the scene can be found.

https://deinacari.tumblr.com/post/634855356607119361/teng-she-and-qing-long-deleted-scene

not me reading this when i’m only on episode 30 😸😸

Any update on Uncut/unreleased episodes waiting for them

(I think Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan are going to do a Xianxia fantasy drama (it was approved and they resolved the contract issues). The drama "Agarwood Like Chips")

Cheng Yi's new drama is reversed! Yuan Bingyan's audition was successful, and both: Chengyi and Yuan Bing Yan are in the drama "Agarwood Like Chips"

November 28, 2020 5:27 PM

The hostess chose more Yang Zi and Jing Tian, but now, the news that Huanrui organized Yuan Bingyan's hearing.

Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan have always been the best partners in everyone's mind. Although they were embarrassed by the Yungehui, everyone still supports the re-cooperation of "Liu Li" "First Date Couple". Now, they must finally get a second match on "Agarwood Like Chips".

Everyone who has followed Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan should know that the main reason that Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan have no intersection after "Liu Li" is because of the contract between Huan Rui and Yuan Bingyan. However, this problem has already been resolved.

Recently, news has emerged that the contract between Yuan Bingyan and Huanrui has been satisfactorily resolved after mutual negotiation. Yuan Bingyan no longer runs the studio and Huanrui continues to favor Yuan Bingyan, and the two sides back off, which is the best ending.

In fact, there is a very good old saying: "Step back and zoom in on the sky." Whether Yuan Bingyan or Huanrui, it is a state in which division leads to two evils and the combination leads to benefits. Continuing the impasse will only affect the development of both sides, and commitment and cooperation are a wiser choice.

It is said that after the two parties reached a simple cooperative relationship, Huanrui arranged for Yuan Bingyan to audition for "Agarwood Like Chips". It is conceivable that Yuan Bingyan, who is good at fantasy dramas, was easily recognized by the play's director. Although the show's host has not yet been officially announced, the cooperation between Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan is undoubtedly the best choice and the result that the public most hopes for. Since Yuan Bingyan has completed the hearing, it must be just a step away from the official announcement.

Seeing this news, I think there must still be a little joy in everyone's heart, right? Especially for loyal fans of "First Encounter Couple", the second game after "Liu Li" should be considered the best gift for fans. So, leave the past behind and wait for your return!

Source: https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/7244043330/1afc7544200101179j?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=5&r=9&rfunc=96&tj=none&tr=9

(It looks like it will be Cristal Yuan again with Cheng Yi in Xianxia's new drama. )

Cheng Yi starred in Huanrui's drama "Agarwood like crumbs", the hostess chose to make netizens worry about their hearts

2020 at 17:44 on November 27

Speaking of Cheng Yi, it got really hot recently and even more busy. There are not only too many dramas to be broadcast. He was the male lead in the recently announced "Dream Awakening Changan" and "South Wind Knows My Will". I was shooting nervously. According to the latest news, Huanrui's drama "Agarwood like crumbs" was also decided to star in Cheng Yi. You can see that it will really be praised.

It is reported that the script "Agarwood like crumbs" is adapted from the novel of the same name by the author Su Mo. It is a fairy tale theme. He mainly says that the heroine is a goddess of ancient times and is a woman. The love story that happened when the Lord fell into the mortal world, some netizens said with emotion that it is more abusive than "Sweet Honey, Like Frost". This time, Cheng Yi must star in the male protagonist Tang Zhou. Many of the fantasy dramas in which Cheng Yi starred were well received. He also has a large fan base. This time, he is also very optimistic about Huanrui.

However, the heroine has worried Internet users about this, and has not yet announced who she is. The first female protagonist was Yang Zi, who played Jin Mi in "Sweet Honey". After all, Jin Mi's image in the play is very popular and the subject is similar. If she plays, it must be more practical.

Later, there was a rumor that the heroine had fixed Jing Tian's role. After the news, many netizens complained, saying "they didn't expect it", "Jing Tian is very modern", "I can't eat Jing Tian's face" and so on. Not optimistic. As we all know, Jing Tian has always been good as an actor with a sweet appearance and has appeared in many plays, but his performance is basically pretty bad. Most of his works are called bad films, and the lack of acting skills has become synonymous with Jing Tian, so not a few netizens are not very optimistic.

Recently, there was news from netizens that Huanrui has plans to rename Yuan Bingyan. This time, Yuan Bingyan also participated in the audition. The performance was very good. It was unexpectedly approved by the director. At the moment, he may have already secured the role of heroin. The news is true, so this is the second collaboration between Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan after "LiuLi", and many "LiuLi" fans are looking forward to it.

In any case, the candidate for the heroine has not been officially announced, internet users only eat melons in a rational way, but whoever gets the role in the end hopes to be able to perform well and dedicate the best work to the public and fans. .

Who is the best actor in your mind? say!

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_7506003809_1bf64876100100pfph.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=1&r=9&rfunc=96&tj=none&tr=9

I hope we get to see Crystal and Cheng Yi acting together again. The two have good chemistry and rapport with each other.

I would be fine with YangZi as well but definitely not Jing Tian. I've seen some of Jing Tian's drama and I'm not a fan.

Lily Lam:

I hope we get to see Crystal and Cheng Yi acting together again. The two have good chemistry and rapport with each other.

I would be fine with YangZi as well but definitely not Jing Tian. I've seen some of Jing Tian's drama and I'm not a fan.

what's with the drama Jing Tian? hmm, in my opinion, the drama Jing Tian is very good too
 Love Yuan:
what's with the drama Jing Tian? hmm, in my opinion, the drama Jing Tian is very good too

Just not my vibe, and the aesthetic feels a bit off to me. I've liked some of her modern dramas but none of the historical ones are up my alley.

Does anyone heard about new drama of YBY? I just worry that I do not hear confirmed news about her next drama. 

(The confirmation that Cristal Yuan and Cheng Yi will cooperate in the next Cheng Yi drama, a fantasy drama (Xianxia), seems to be getting closer. )

Actress Jing Tian refuses to accept "Agarwood as Crumbs", Yuan Bingyan grabs her chances, "Love and Redemption 2" must be both male and female protagonists

12:48 on December 10, 2020

The popular novel "Agarwood like crumbs" is to be filmed and for television, and the novel's copyright has fallen to Huanrui. Huanrui has always liked to support its own artists with great IP TV series.

Previously, some netizens reported that the male and female protagonists of "Agarwood as Crumbs" were Cheng Yi and Jing Tian.

Recently, a person familiar with the matter broke the news: Jing Tian refused to accept "Agarwood Like Crumbs" and the heroine was suspected of falling into the hands of Yuan Bingyan. Yuan Bingyan went to a test recently.

The popular TV series "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption) made Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan more famous. Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan also have a lot of CP fans. It can be said that it is the only CP fan that came out this year.

The popularity of "Liu Li" should have been a very lucky event for Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan, who are in their careers. However, a series of operations by Yuan Bingyan's team angered Huanrui. As a result, Yuan Bingyan had no part to film for several months after the broadcast of "Liu Li". The original "Two Undoubted", which had a successful audition, was replaced by Song Yanfei just before the start. Seeing that popularity gradually waned, Yuan Bingyan's team had to bow their heads.

Yuan Bingyan's team voluntarily lowered participation to facilitate the relationship with Huanrui. It was clarified that the embarrassing situation of "Liu Li Yun Song Hui" is a beautiful accident. Huanrui can only accept after seeing him.

Huanrui does not have many potential female artists, except Yang Zi. Yang Zi is already on the line, with many resources available. It is impossible for Yang Zi to star in all dramas.

It turns out that Yuan Bingyan was recognized by the public. The power of the CP fans of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan is quite strong. The combination of two people is full of CP.

Optimist Zhang Yuxi of Huanrui is not as popular as Yuan Bingyan, and many netizens do not support the CP of Cheng Yi and Zhang Yuxi. All of this is within the consideration of Huanrui's senior leadership.

After thinking twice, Huanrui executives decided to restart the CP "Ice Orange Juice". The premise is that Yuan Bingyan's team cannot use the topic to publicize their own artists.

Huanrui executives highly value Cheng Yi. The company's long-term goal is to make Cheng Yi a top star and retain artists. Yuan Bingyan must be aware of this in the team, the power of capital is very powerful and should not be offended.

The male and female protagonists of "Agarwood Like Chips" are very suitable for Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan. If an accident had not occurred in "Liu Li Yun Song Hui", Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan would have been even more popular.

Now the misunderstanding has been cleared up, but the "frozen orange juice" CP powder has been dispersed. I don't know if Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan cooperate again, can CP fans still buy it? Under capital management, artists don't have much of a voice. If the company asks you to go east, you cannot go west and fight the capital. There is no good ending. Only by cooperating with the company can an artist achieve a win-win situation. Dear friends, Cheng Yi's partner, Yuan Bingyan, starred in "Agarwood Like Chips", how do you feel about this formation? Welcome to leave a message for the editor!

Source: https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/6444049280/18018638000100w6sd?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=2&r=9&rfunc=39&tj=none&tr=9