LovelyLady:

Does anyone know if there's a thread for MXCA on MDL? Here a trailer that come out today with eng sub:

https://twitter.com/Chengyidotcom/status/1317705826266542080?s=19

((( no chemistry, as I expected... and they look so similar to L&R, I can't watch it unfortunately(((

Feels weird watch the two. Am I the only one that sees little bits of Chu Xuanji in ZYX's character.

And I think it's still too soon for me but I can't stop seeing them as LL and SF… which makes it feel odd

Ayla Flower:

((( no chemistry, as I expected... and they look so similar to L&R, I can't watch it unfortunately(((

This scene is so sad (he has no one he can trust.).

Lily Lam:

Feels weird watch the two. Am I the only one that sees little bits of Chu Xuanji in ZYX's character.

And I think it's still too soon for me but I can't stop seeing them as LL and SF… which makes it feel odd

In a trailer for this drama he playfully touches her head with his fingers and she then touches her forehead in response (it looks like a scene from him with Xuanji).

https://k.sina.com.cn/article_2877436004_mab82306403300vkuk.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=34&r=9&rfunc=48&tj=none&tr=9
(video) Cheng Yi, on 10/18 presenting the drama ( Meng Xing Chang An (2021))  the Mango Tv event (which bought the broadcast rights).

P.S:
I think they purposely made this character a little bit like Si Feng's style.

and first trailer :
https://k.sina.com.cn/article_1406387602_m53d3c59203300pzmo.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=16&r=9&rfunc=48&tj=none&tr=9)

In mango tv: 

Cheng Yi recomendou "Dream Awakening Chang'an" na Mango TV "Youth New Mango Tasting" @ 成 毅: Acabei de chegar de Xangai e voltei para minha cidade natal. Na peça, Li Yan é uma pessoa de rosto frio e cruel na superfície, mas na verdade é uma pessoa que valoriza o afeto, a justiça e a tolerância. O papel é muito desafiador. Muito trabalho duro foi colocado neste drama antes e nos bastidores. Espero que todos assistam.
 eliteles1:

https://k.sina.com.cn/article_2877436004_mab82306403300vkuk.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=34&r=9&rfunc=48&tj=none&tr=9
(video) Cheng Yi, on 10/18 presenting the drama ( Meng Xing Chang An (2021))  the Mango Tv event (which bought the broadcast rights).

P.S:
I think they purposely made this character a little bit like Si Feng's style.

From the trailer, although the styling is similar, the character of Li Yan feels very different from SF especially since Li Yan is based on a historical figure + his actions in the trailer. 

pinksprings01:

From the trailer, although the styling is similar, the character of Li Yan feels very different from SF especially since Li Yan is based on a historical figure + his actions in the trailer. 

I like this style (his personality as a military strategist and a king surrounded by intrigue, who does not trust anyone), and also, despite his fragility (illness and personality), he also has a strong personality (yes , like Si Feng: mixture of strength and vulnerability). But I believe that these characteristics also match this new character.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1317879454660780032

You are so tired, boy. Go rest now !! Ask your assistant to give you some relaxing and refreshing tea.
 Lily Lam:

I'm not yet over Si Feng also. But perhaps, once this new drama comes out, we'll be able to move on and enjoy the new drama. :) 

eliteles1:
In a trailer for this drama he playfully touches her head with his fingers and she then touches her forehead in response (it looks like a scene from him with Xuanji).

Yes, that's the exact scene I was thinking of, It reminds me too much of XuanJi.

Mir:

I'm not yet over Si Feng also. But perhaps, once this new drama comes out, we'll be able to move on and enjoy the new drama. :) 

Same.... but when it comes out officially, we'll probably be over it. 

I personally won't be watching the drama. According to the summary, he dies.... and I'm not down for that. I personally prefer stories with HE

Lily Lam:

Same.... but when it comes out officially, we'll probably be over it. 

I personally won't be watching the drama. According to the summary, he dies.... and I'm not down for that. I personally prefer stories with HE

Despite his character dying, he will have a happy relationship with the fl (they will have children too) if they follow the real historical account of Li Yan’s life. 

pinksprings01:

Despite his character dying, he will have a happy relationship with the fl (they will have children too) if they follow the real historical account of Li Yan’s life. 

It also reports that his plans to leave a country strong and in the hands of a  fair ruler  after him will be achieved.

pinksprings01:

Oh, I do enjoy stories with good rulers who also have a happy romance. 

eliteles1:

It also reports that his plans to leave a country strong and in the hands of a  fair ruler  after him will be achieved. 

That's great to know!

This forum somehow ended up in the discussions section in the love and redemption (2017) film which is why it's not appearing in the drama discussion bit of the drama, anyone know how to shift it across to the right place?