We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Dashmount20:

I will try the Maiden Holmes.. but plot quite illogical.. but i try.. Marry Me same.. plot also illogical.. but i try.. hahaha but now both on hold.. as i am watching "Way into Love" by Daddy Tang and Sun Qian.. well not bad...

ohh.. then you  did not watch the truth about SF? and the happy ending?

The plot is okay, but just like many of the C-Dramas the villain suddenly become very careless instead of the good guys becoming smart...just that is a bit of lazy writing. But other than that it is good as the ML is many ways is similar to our SF. Dedicated to the FL and smart. I didn't like the flashback scenes format which is just like Chef Fang, same director I was told. It is like the transition slides animation in powerpoint presentation. I watched Way into Love and didn't complete episode one... I cannot get pass the fact I felt that Daddi was quite bad-looking in put your head on my shoulder though he looked okay here. Also I thought the same of the SML in my girlfriend is an alien... Sun Qian is okay though

I watched L&R everything, but there is this version also happened to the version that got launched in Utube really quick that had scenes skipping abruptly so the flow is not there. I can gather the whole story though.

Eimae:

I just realized I wrote Marry Me as a drama working out for me... but it’s not lol It’s weird and jarring

Hmmm guess ill watch Maiden Holmes when I go through the other dramas. 

The youtube version seems to cut more than needed for LaR (at least that’s what ive looked up during ep 44-53). At least they should be past 45 mins mark 

Lol... that was what I thought weird as I remember it was not working out...

Maiden Holmes towards the end maybe a bit slow but overall still entertaining... lotsa smooching and the ML looks goods. Did well at his first outing.

The Qianxun version I watched is similar. The scenes suddenly cut off and insert another scene...

Dashmount20:

Yea.. so I assume LL and MY elder kid is 1-2 year..

And sifeng hold is? Baby right? Not toddler right?

Yeah, I think the kid is a baby, It's probably a couple of months old. In a cut scene XJ&SF say, "Let's go drink milk," that's definitely not something to say to a 1-2 year toddler.

Plus, If the kid was LL&MY's, SF probably would've passed it back to them instead of chasing XJ.

Lily Lam:

Yeah, I think the kid is a baby, It's probably a couple of months old. In a cut scene XJ&SF say, "Let's go drink milk," that's definitely not something to say to a 1-2 year toddler.

Plus, If the kid was LL&MY's, SF probably would've passed it back to them instead of chasing XJ.

ya hor.. why MY busy chasing LL and ask SF to carry the baby.. 

just want to make sure that the baby hold by SF was belong to them.. hahaha :D

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13K411K7Eb/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.1

Look, how Liu Xu Yi (Hao Chen) is afraid of heights. (That's why we saw him trip over these cables at least twice. In one of them, his colleague, Cheng Yi held the rope so that the colleague would not fall again.

Lily Lam:

Me too, the scenes we did get was always so sweet. 

pinksprings01 

I wish we got more scenes with Xi Xuan and GOW (only three scenes with their moments aired) 

These scenes are as if we could take a peek (in the tenderness and beauty of the heaven.).
 notalinsanglian:

10,000 cultivation, he used it to save GOW. That time, GOW didn't even know who he is tho, most likely cant recognize 

These scenes are as if we could take a peek (in the tenderness and beauty of the heaven.).

SUNNY  3 hours ago

This is a rare Xianxia type drama that gets the romance right from the start to the last drop! It’s refreshing. These dramas typically ignore monogamous relationships and throw in harem of jealous women. I’m glad they took the high road. The lead couple had so much charisma that I was envious! It’s a fairytale relationship and a nail biter. But, I cheered them on throughout. The many love stories blended well with the action scenes. The storyline was complex, but not hard to follow. The heroes were worthy. The antagonists were great competition! It was hard to pick a side sometimes. The storyline flowed well with very few low spots in the middle making 59 episodes feel like the proper length! The ending was made to encourage good ratings and leave viewers in a happy place. The special effects did not get in the way of the scenes or plot.
This drama will get a lot of repeat viewings! 10/10

• Dashmount20  35 minutes ago
    o yes.. i rate 10 for all.. music also 10 .. wakakaka :D
    eliteles1  a few seconds ago
    Yes, a drama can be wonderful, but if it spoils the ending, we lose the desire to watch it again, because it’s like the whole journey there wasn’t worth it. With this drama we don't regret it (we go to the end and we know that when I watch it again, it is to feel that the journey was worth it again.).

• \'"These dramas typically ignore monogamous relationships and throw in harem of jealous women.  \'

That is why I only watched the first episodes of "OH my general."

lol I can't even watch other on-going drama, still trapping in SF and XJ love story. These days, I rewatch some episodes, crying again knowing they end up together, watching BTS of their sweets moments, shipping mv or cp mv, can't move from this beautiful couple

but the strange part is.. The Promise of Chang An.. rate is also 9 same as Love and Redemption..

I thought Love And Redemption was awesome series.. normally the series i watch either tragic ending, cliffhanger..  but here it is happy ending where the couple in the end can be together forever after all the hardship they went thru.... 

gosh.. and for The Promise Of Chang An, I thought the ending quite tragic.. till now i do not dare to watch it.. but the rate is quite high..

hmm.. so i consider watch it? 

hmmmm *thinking...

Eimae:

Anyhow, back to LaR xD 

It would be a nice addition if they added a monologue for XJ during the angsty arc so that it's more clear-cut for some viewers

I would like that they add more scenes between Bailin and Teng She as TS was very sad by BL's death. I know there's a scene where TS said he really respect BL, but it would be nice to see some scenes showing history between TS and BL. From what I've gathered about BL, he seems is a person that as long as you're on the heavenly realm's side, he wouldn't treat you so badly beside the yelling stuff. But that doesn't excuse what he did as he held a very strong prejudice against the demons and upheld his hierarchical views that he would project to others, namely XJ. 

I think Bai Lin and Teng She are a special case. In the novel, TS was treated by BL like an adoptive son. It's clear that BL favored TS because his punishments to TS whenever TS breaks the rules are nothing beyond staying locked in heavenly palace, with food and drink lol. If it was XJ breaking the same rules, he would've killed her already haha

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1A54y1v7kN/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.6

You will love this compilation of our actor couple together in other moments that they met. P.S: This edition that you did was very insightful highlighting some revealing moments of this couple (Cheng Yi and Cristal Yuan).
 Dashmount20:

but the strange part is.. The Promise of Chang An.. rate is also 9 same as Love and Redemption..

I thought Love And Redemption was awesome series.. normally the series i watch either tragic ending, cliffhanger..  but here it is happy ending where the couple in the end can be together forever after all the hardship they went thru.... 

gosh.. and for The Promise Of Chang An, I thought the ending quite tragic.. till now i do not dare to watch it.. but the rate is quite high..

hmm.. so i consider watch it? 

hmmmm *thinking... 

I definitely want to watch.

notalinsanglian:

lol I can't even watch other on-going drama, still trapping in SF and XJ love story. These days, I rewatch some episodes, crying again knowing they end up together, watching BTS of their sweets moments, shipping mv or cp mv, can't move from this beautiful couple

"can't move from this beautiful couple "

Me too.   Watch this compilation video with the actors together at meetings to sponsor the drama.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1A54y1v7kN/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.6

@therewillbeddl

I know he's a special case to BL. I just find the other celestial beasts don't have it too bad nor Siming  so as long as they take his side but this interpretation is purely based on the drama lol, novel aside. Also TS is rather a simpleton and most of the stuff he does isn't too bad xD 

But I get what you're saying. Still want some scenes of the two so that the viewers know they're kind of like parent and son. In a way, BL treated GoW like a daughter (based on drama flashbacks) but that's not what LHJD originally wanted to be treated as. 

Eimae:

@therewillbeddl

I know he's a special case to BL. I just find the other celestial beasts don't have it too bad nor Siming  so as long as they take his side but this interpretation is purely based on the drama lol, novel aside. Also TS is rather a simpleton and most of the stuff he does isn't too bad xD 

But I get what you're saying. Still want some scenes of the two so that the viewers know they're kind of like parent and son. In a way, BL treated GoW like a daughter (based on drama flashbacks) but that's not what LHJD originally wanted to be treated as. 

I dun feel bailin treat GOW like daughter..

I feel bailin treat GOW like a thing rather than a person that only belong to him the one and only that no one can have her.