We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 pinksprings01:

Is The Legends worth watching? I heard the leads have great chemistry but I’ve also heard the ending is sad.

Very, very worthy to be recommended, I even want an S2 hehehe
 Eclipse02:

Me too in this order:

1. Love & Redemption

2. Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

3. The Legends 

All the 3 male lead suffered from love LOL 

Hahaha yes but in my opinion the saddest of their characters are Cheng Yi, Xu Kai and Mark Chao
 LovelyLady:

Some previous comments I read here , said that Bai Lin and Sifeng (Xi Xuan) are brother/half brothers.  Where did they get this info? He just mentionned that his mom was a demon and that he keeps meddling in his affairs. So what did I miss?

I am also curious about this one

Rumour of CY and YBY upcoming collaboration...

https://www.sohu.com/a/419050854_120856683?scm=1002.44003c.215024e.PC_ARTICLE_REC&spm=smpc.content.fd-d.6.16004324221162HDzR1U&_f=index_pagerecom_6

Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan fit again! Doubt about cooperating again in the new drama, or "Ten Years One Product Wen Ruyan"?

2020-09-17 17:54

Since the launch of the costume drama "Liu Li", it has always maintained a high degree of popularity. The actor Cheng Yi in the drama has also become August's boyfriend. This drama is sweet and abusive, but it has a good grasp of the scale and makes people watch It should be sweet but not greasy. Although many friends complain about sugar and diabetes, they still enjoy it!

The relationship line between Sifeng and Xuanji in "Liu Li" is very beautiful. Because Sifeng has not opened his six senses at the beginning to feel sad for Sifeng, it is not very good to experience tears for the first time. And Si Feng also because Xuanji basically every episode is either injured or vomiting blood, but the heavier the injury each time, the stronger Xuanji's combat effectiveness.

After the vicissitudes and hardships, Xuanji and Sifeng were finally able to be together. Although the two luxurious weddings were deleted, it was too sweet to meet the couple for the first time.

Holding one person's hand, making three meals of porridge and rice, choosing a city to end his life ~ what a romantic vow of marriage, but it could not be more appropriate to describe Si Feng Xuanji. The love of ten lives is moving.

The CP of Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan has also become one of the most popular combinations outside of the show-ice orange juice, second only to Bo Jun Yixiao on the CP list. The volume of CP powder and drama powder is quite large.

With so many CP fans, in addition to the excellent plot, the acting skills of the two leading actors are also indispensable. They express the feelings of Xuanji and Si Feng enthusiastically and deeply.

Although the show has been over for some time, many viewers were unable to get out of the plot, and began to hope that the two would play together. Cheng Yi is an artist of Huanrui, and Yuan Bingyan and Huanrui also have a contract, which can be considered a half. Huanrui's artists are very likely to cooperate again.

There has been a lot of news before that Huanrui is considering letting the two work together again, and even some time ago there was news that the two were going to record "Quick Book" together. At that time, the news had a nose and an eye, but unfortunately it seems that the news is not. It’s true, or I don’t know why, they didn’t record "Quick Book" anyway.

Perhaps the two did not want to fry real CP. Both parties, especially the man, have been avoiding suspicion. For their new play "Chang'anuo", they hardly mentioned the name of the woman, and the two of them had almost nothing except a live broadcast. Same frame too.

However, it seems that the two sides do not intend to continue to avoid suspicion recently. Officials have officially announced that a cloud song meeting will be held on September 20, which is the weekend of this week.

For the first time, they will sing a number of hot songs in the show. Cheng Yi is about to sing a love song, and Yuan Bingyan has already confirmed that he will sing "Whispers with Hearts", and there will be some wonderful things the director broke the crew!

I don’t know if Si Feng Xuanji’s kiss scenes and intimate scenes that he filmed all night in the legend will be cueed.

In the previous interview, Cheng Yi also said that he had experienced a state of being overwhelmed for the first time, and in an interview with Yuan Bingyan, he expressed that he was looking forward to trying modern dramas. Is there any chance of cooperation after being asked?

The two replied with "Eleventh Generation Love", "Liu Li" is the tenth generation love, so this interview indirectly shows that Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan will be partnering together again.

Recently, some netizens broke the news that Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan were about to be paired together, and the news broke that it was still a modern drama. With the revelation and the statements of the previous two, is it really going to be a second time?

It is reported that the TV series copyright of the second collaboration between the two of them is in Huanrui, so if what the whistleblower said is true, it is probably the one that the two of you collaborated on. , This is a big IP, the original story is very good, slipped past many big guys.

Previously, it was reported on the Internet that Yang Zi and Ren Jialun starred, but according to the news announced recently, the show should be launched in October, and Yang Zi’s "Female Psychologist" also launched in October, the schedule hit, the heroine Yang Purple can be ruled out.

Now the copyright is in Huanrui, so the actor should be one of Huanrui's four sons. If Yuan Bingyan and Cheng Yi are the finalists, it would be the best.

The acting skills of the two are solid, and they happened to be able to take advantage of this wave of enthusiasm to play CP again, but the real news still has to wait for Huanrui officials to announce.

The much-anticipated "Ten Years One Grade Wen Ruyan" is finally on the agenda. There should be a casting of the hero and heroines of this drama in the near future, so in the end, the two roles of Yanxi and Wen Heng will spend Who will leave? If it were Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan, would you expect it?

Disclaimer: The text of the content is not allowed to be reproduced without authorization. Some pictures are from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact us to delete it, thank you!

Oh god, H&R has the film rights to To Our Ten Years. Praying that they won't change the film too much from the novel. 

Man how come IPs did H&R bought lol 

I am very happy that they were so many kiss scenes in the drama. I count 6 in total on the lips?

Minnieee33:

Oh god, H&R has the film rights to To Our Ten Years. Praying that they won't change the film too much from the novel. 

Man how come IPs did H&R bought lol 

I am very happy that they were so many kiss scenes in the drama. I count 6 in total on the lips?

Which drama?

Dashmount20 

8 hours ago

eliteles1:

all kiss scenes were well done made..   (.........) (......) 

then after 2 years separation,  the longing... from  puppy kiss change to intimate kiss.. it directed perfectly by director..  well the director force them to do.. wakaakakaka :D and they have no choice that they need to retake 7-8 times.. LOL.. 

Wedding kiss, after another 2 years longing from coma to wake up hoh... hahaha .. all directed perfectly..  

I love all .. hahahaha :D

Now, yes, you understand me completely. because the intimacy and gradual intimacy of the couple was beautifully and satisfactorily presented in this drama. (we accompany each gesture of affection, each word, each intimate conversation of them (the whole process of coziness between them). And when the drama ends we believe that Si Feng and Chu Xuanji will continue to love each other (because all the ages of the mortal realm and heavenly). PS: And I agree with you (the bts are so interesting), that make us even believe in that chemistry, in the beauty of the character building that they did (I would really like to be allowed) that they had the 11th life, (another collaboration in another drama) , as they both speak. (Yes, the director, the actors worked little by little to reach the greatest intimacy of the couple in the episodes of the 3rd part of the drama.). Everything perfect, that doesn't leave us frustrated with anything.
 Dashmount20:

Which drama?

L&R

Eclipse02 

There is 3 kind of kisses in this drama: kiss on the cheek, light kiss on the lips, deep kiss on the lips LOL

I think the director also secretly cheering for the 2 of them LOL 

(And there are other loving and revealing gestures between the couple. (the one holding hands, the looks, now suit, surprised, holding behind (Si Feng towards  Xuanji), fixing the hair (the head carefully) (Chu Xuanji towards Si Feng) and others. (and in Bts the couple of actors, I saw in the BTS of the final episode that Cristal Yuan, with his own hand wiping Cheng Yi's nose: look at the sweet intimacy and care!) In the interviews (there is always a care for each other, that they don't hide.).

Love Yuan:
Very, very worthy to be recommended, I even want an S2 hehehe
Hahaha yes but in my opinion the saddest of their characters are Cheng Yi, Xu Kai and Mark Chao

I didn't really like "The legends". I don't think the story is interesting (the heroine all the time in the other's body, I found it so boring, it takes away the intimacy and reality of the main couple's relationship.). I was frustrated when I watched it. (I would like her more with the villain than with the male protagonists). I saw more sparks with that villain in the beginning than the handsome lead actor.

Minnieee33:

L&R

Oh... hahahaha. Lets count the kiss...

Ep 11, location: forest. Water feed kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 15, location: cave. Cheek kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 18, location: forest. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first kiss first love.. first move is SF.

Ep 20, location: SF room at Dong fang. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first move is XJ.

Ep 28, location: magpie bridge. Puppy kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 30, location: SF room. Spiritual bead kiss. First move is XJ.

Ep 31, location: SF room. Forehead kiss. First move is SF.

Ep 52, location: SF room. Intimate kiss. The kiss of century.. longing kiss... first move is XJ

Ep 59, location: wedding room. Wedding kiss.. final kiss.. baby kiss... first move by SF..

champion is XJ.. ep  11, 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 6 times.. hahahaha

Runner up is SF.. ep 18, 31, 59... 3 times... hahahaha

I count 9 times... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

eliteles1:

I didn't really like "The legends". I don't think the story is interesting (the heroine all the time in the other's body, I found it so boring, it takes away the intimacy and reality of the main couple's relationship.). I was frustrated when I watched it. (I would like her more with the villain than with the male protagonists). I saw more sparks with that villain in the beginning than the handsome lead actor. 

Well the first 10 eps entertain,.. the funny part when the FL revive... and suddenly can die... when die.. it exploded become fireworks.. that one hilarious... there is a time they play game.. then suddenly the FL explode... the ML shock and try to find her.. that one v v v v v funny one... hahahahaha

Dashmount20:

Ep 18, location: forest. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first kiss first love.. first move is SF.

Ep 20, location: SF room at Dong fang. Puppy kiss = lip touching.. first move is XJ.

Ep 52, location: SF room. Intimate kiss. The kiss of century.. longing kiss... first move is XJ

Ep 59, location: wedding room. Wedding kiss.. final kiss.. baby kiss... first move by SF..

champion is XJ.. ep 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 5 times.. hahahaha

I count 8 times... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

Did you forget that in episode 52/53 after Chu Xuanji's initiative, when she looks in his chest that the arrow of the love curse is gone, Si Feng laughs passionately and emotionally (and grabs her by the neck and kisses her, a kiss unlike any other. the others). Here (at this point in the scene), the initiative is by Si Feng.

I count already... ep 52. Kiss of century mahhh.. that one can’t missed out one...

Director directed very well.. they need to retake 7 to 8.

Need to appreciate YBY and CY... hahahaha

Dashmount20:

champion is XJ.. ep 15, 20, 28, 30, 52.. 5 times.. hahahaha

I count 8 times... any more kiss scene that I miss count? Hahahaha

I think it is more exciting to count the kisses than counting how many times SF split blood.. i wonder why people don't do this in the first place? LOL

Thanks.... it will be my guidance for me later on when i wanna rewatch all the sweet scenes of the drama...

Dashmount20 

3 hours ago

Rumour of CY and YBY upcoming collaboration...

In the previous interview, Cheng Yi also said that he had experienced a state of being overwhelmed for the first time, and in an interview with Yuan Bingyan, he expressed that he was looking forward to trying modern dramas. Is there any chance of cooperation after being asked?

(What did Cheng Yi mean by that? Is he feeling too pressured? Is he afraid of people being disappointed with his upcoming works on period characters (in period clothes), and now he wants to feel relief doing another type of (modern) drama? (oh no !!! I want he is  in as modern as it goes: The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings (with the same director of Love and Redemption), and it looks like it's a romantic story. (but also do another great love drama and fantasy, Cheng Yi.) I hope that this pressure that he is feeling doesn't get in his way, that he can handle it well.